It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orgone Blasters?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
reply to post by Freezer

1-Sorry, I can't give evidence on the non-existant.
2-I guess I'm just a closed-minded knob...

1- or of what you refuse to acknowledge beforehand as existing. 'there are none so blind/deaf as those who refuse to see/hear'

2-100% with you there.
[see, you just learned something]

but hey, thanks for the trolling, it's helped get this thread going

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Freezer

Sorry, I can't give evidence on the non-existant.
I guess I'm just a closed-minded knob...

Meditation would do wonders. The box always has a door.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Great video needs to be seen by those interested in Reich:video.google.com...#

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
warmth? how the F is a blind person going to feel a rainbow?

By touching one, of course. Just like I did, along with my work partner and the other couple hundred people who drove through it.

after reading your lengthy post, it seems you just enjoy trolling/baiting people.

Yeah, that usually comes up when someone doesn't agree with someone's point of view.
Standard cop out.

learn about others, huh, sounds to me like you aren't learning

I learned all I needed to know about orgone blasters a few years ago, but I still like to learn about other people's point of view.

...or teaching/providing info or facts or anything at all

Not my job to educate gullible people. They have access to all the same material I do, they just draw different conclusions about it.

"i know nothing about this except that i know its BS, no, not interested in doing an experiment, just wanted to point out that you are stupid to not be like me" crap

I know it's BS, so there's no point in my doing an experiment. I never called anyone stupid, and God knows no-one wants to be like me.

WW is at least defending a point of view and providing info,and arguments [well most of the time, he seems to be "under the weather" today]

Weed is a better man than I. He has the dedication and persistance to keep trying to educate the gullible, and I commend him for that. It has been shown, however, that no matter what sources he puts up in his valient attempt to display some rationality on this site, they just get ignored or dismissed as disinfo. I haven't the patience or desire to put so much time and effort into it. In fact, if people hadn't responded directly to me asking questions I'd have gone on my way a few pages ago. But as I said before, I consider ignoring questions rude, so here I am.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

oh and a great job keeping this thread going, to you too

didn't mean to imply otherwise.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

but hey, thanks for the trolling, it's helped get this thread going

My pleasure, glad it helped.

Originally posted by Unity_99
Meditation would do wonders. The box always has a door.

Medication can work wonders, too. Sometimes, there's just no box...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

warmth? how the F is a blind person going to feel a rainbow?

By touching one, of course. Just like I did, along with my work partner and the other couple hundred people who drove through it.

after reading your lengthy post, it seems you just enjoy trolling/baiting people.

Yeah, that usually comes up when someone doesn't agree with someone's point of view.
Standard cop out.

learn about others, huh, sounds to me like you aren't learning

I learned all I needed to know about orgone blasters a few years ago, but I still like to learn about other people's point of view.

...or teaching/providing info or facts or anything at all

Not my job to educate gullible people. They have access to all the same material I do, they just draw different conclusions about it.

"i know nothing about this except that i know its BS, no, not interested in doing an experiment, just wanted to point out that you are stupid to not be like me" crap

I know it's BS, so there's no point in my doing an experiment. I never called anyone stupid, and God knows no-one wants to be like me.

WW is at least defending a point of view and providing info,and arguments [well most of the time, he seems to be "under the weather" today]

Weed is a better man than I. He has the dedication and persistance to keep trying to educate the gullible, and I commend him for that. It has been shown, however, that no matter what sources he puts up in his valient attempt to display some rationality on this site, they just get ignored or dismissed as disinfo. I haven't the patience or desire to put so much time and effort into it. In fact, if people hadn't responded directly to me asking questions I'd have gone on my way a few pages ago. But as I said before, I consider ignoring questions rude, so here I am.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bdd61eec49c7.jpg[/atsimg]
touch a rainbow? been eating to many skittles eh?

well since by your own admission you have no excuse for being here i'll just say goodbye to you and await further posts by OP and other members who have anything interesting to contribute.
edit on 17-2-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

There is a box. I don't want to bust your bubble too greatly but you are most definitely in it. Though the experiences I've had did take a while to trust in, spent a lifetime not trusting in myself enough and my intuition. The wake up was not done in a singular way however, it was done in a family way, so we were hallucinating the same sitings, and even experiences apparently, according to those who don't question things, although that is actually not possible.

By the way, when people speak about education or rather, limiting information, I rarely believe that they are not in the know in someway. In other words, I don't trust them.

But just in case, there is no one who seeks who does not find, though it can take a little time to run your experiments and do the work to look beneath the surface of the box/reality. In which case, keeping a journal is useful.

edit on 17-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

I appreciate your pleasant post a lil while back in which you stated you enjoyed talking to people and learning about views. Lets not get into a stupid you are a troll/dis-info agent argument. Its childish. Lets face it we all have access to the same info about Reich and we can come to our own conclusions about his work on our own. I started this thread to get opinions and experiences with Orgone blasters and I have gotten some great responses, I just dont want to see this devolve into a paranoid finger pointing thread. However you feel about Reich and his theories you cannot deny that he was an original thinker and one that put out new views in an attempt to help people. I do not believe he was trying to rip people off at all.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

At least I contribute something better than a lolcat...(steal your soul? whatever...)

Take it easy. Enjoy the ride.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

don't worry only the short sharp shock can wake up a nihilist and sometimes even that won't work

let's talk orgone and related and not derail this

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
You tell me why you think I am motivated to lie. That's beside the point. I showed a very simple thing to construct, so it is reasonable to conclude I probably did construct the object. The experiment was simple to do, so it's a pretty good bet that the effort to do it was minimal, and I guess I should have gone into more detail.

Well, the simplest motivation would be so you don't feel silly having built this thing in the first place.

Heh. That makes no sense. If I felt silly having built it, wouldn't I just keep my mouth shut? Or decry the claims of Reich? So that fails, as a reason.

However, I don't actually think you're lying. I'm sure you built this. I'm sure you conducted your experiment. I'm sure the results were as you stated. I was pretty much just making a statement on anecdotal evidence, which proves nothing, other than to your self. Again, I don't think you're lying. At all.

Agreed. It is indeed anecdotal. But I offer a way for you to check for yourself. I'm not asking on blind faith, which, without experimental data, you ask of us to believe about Orgone. Based on sources that there is evidence enough to suggest that perhaps they had a vested interest in suppression...

Subject is sitting in chair, blindfolded. ...

...This eliminates, over successive trials (ten "passes" for each friend), any likelihood of comments like, "Oh, WOW! I feel THAT," coming from someone just feeling static or air. Which I heard.

All the same, could be static, could be air, could be the simple fact that they're expecting to feel something because you're conducting the experiment. It could be that your friends are predisposed to "feeling things" in the first place. They are, after all, your friends. I don't see, however, how multiple passes will change the outcome. If they felt, say, static the first time, they very well could feel static on some of the successive times, too.

Ah, but they would feel all that regardless of whether the shooter was pointed at them or away. ALL the very definitive responses were from when the shooter was pointed at them. The same people did not respond when the shooter was going the other way. I think this looks like enough evidence to warrant further investigation, don't you?

And besides, *I* attest that it can be felt, based on my own experience.

Orgone is, supposedly, energy. So is electricity. I'm positive that if I poke someone with a live wire, they're going to feel that energy. Every time, no matter how "sensitive" they are. Heat is energy, and I'm sure the same results will happen if I hold a heat source near them.

X-rays are energy, too. Do you feel them when they are applied to your flesh (I have heard tell of those who say they can...)? Point is that just because you can feel one form of energy in one fashion does not follow that other forms of energy will be experienced in any way like the initially selected energy.

Now, you ask, "why should I believe any of you?" No reason. You choose what you believe in. But here I have presented a way of verifying my data that is not expensive and not greatly time-consuming. If you choose to, you have all you need except materials and perhaps the will to check it out for yourself.

Yes, we all choose what we want to believe in. I happen to believe that orgone is fiction to the point where I'm not going to waste my time building one.

Fair enough, don't do science. Like I said, believe as you wish, but don't trash other ideas with no data of your own to support you claims. Or claim dubious sources for support. I'm sure any guy who refused to go with Columbus because he "knew" the world was flat - because he had been told so - approaches life in relation to science in the same fashion you do.

I'm not going to defend chemtrails.

Thank you.

Sure.

What might a blind One believe if never having heard of a rainbow, one day anOther described one? Point is, if you lack a sensitivity, you are "blind."

Yet "a One" with perfectly good vision can still see things that don't exist. There are any number of reasons this happens, most of which have been often discussed here. When somebody is "seeing" etherial spiders (remember that thread?) that doesn't mean there actually are etherial spiders. I suggest that your "sensitivity" is similar.

That is what experimentation is for. I suggest otherwise, based on my experiments.

Oh, and good news for the blind "One" in your rainbow example! Although he might not be able to see a rainbow, he can still feel one. I can attest that hey feel warm and damp (but that's another story). Conversely, although I can not feel the tingle, can I see it? Or taste it?

No... The blind One can experience light (heat) and dampness. (S)he cannot experience rainbow. Rainbow is strictly visual. There is nothing in light (heat) and dampness of a rainbow to differentiate it from light (heat) and dampness with no rainbow.

And there are a few who say they can see the energy. Have heard nothing about tasting it. Be that as it may... There are people who do not feel pain. At all. If virtually all of us were that way, what would we make of one who can? Insane bugger, that one!

The army man incident? I could think of things that might explain this based on the very intimate connection this energy has with the "life force," which is Consciousness and a latent talent for using expectations to manipulate it...

Yeah, but the army man in question was fresh out of the bag, brand new, so there wasn't any "life force" attached to it yet, if that's what you're getting at.

Nope. Not at all. It has to do with the ability, latent in Humans, to affect their reality as it relates to the flow of this energy. (Review quantum mechanics for a basis of expectation manifestation...) Focusing on the spot with expectation of crystal energies might manifest them. Don't think I'm suggesting we all can change the MATTER that is there (though it is conceivable that we might), but that the mind is intertwined with the workings of this energy, and energetically phenomena might manifest.

(There's more, but I've probably lost you by now.)

No, I'm still here, thanks.

Relative to energetic manifestation, I lost you (based on your interpretation).

Anyway, I'm sorry you were not happy in that relationship and hope you find someone suited better (if you have not yet done so).

Actually, we were pretty happy for quite some time. We just eventually grew away from each other and went our separate ways, no drama or anger. Thanks for caring, though. Very nice of you.

I really do want the best for everyone on this planet and in the universe at large. Glad it was a good relationship overall.

... but of the presence of an energy we can manipulate to positive end results and positive sum energy, I am certain.

Once again, that's your belief. You believe you can manipulate the energy that I don't believe exists. That is, I guess, the crux of the biscuit here. It's a good thing that we are all still entitled to believe what we want so we won't have to fight a death match or anything over this.

Yup. But I have taken the effort to experiment. [shrug]

Again, I am not defending this devise. I am defending Reich and Orgone.

I'm sorry, didn't you just tell me all about your experiment and how this device worked? And suggest I buld one? If that's not defending it, I don't know what is.

Ah. I see the confusion. The thread is about the "BLASTERS," and chemtrails. I offer a "SHOOTER" which is offered for experiment in an attempt to experience Orgone. I am unsure of the "BLASTER" and its influence on the trails that have been found to have, and been admitted to have, in many cases, stuff in them other than just expended jet fuel. I have done no experiments.

Not that I care if you do, but you might want to consider my experiment - instructions on building a shooter are on the first page in this thread.

That's the device you're not defending, right?

I'm defending the shooter. Indeed I am. I do not conclude anything about the blaster.

Check other people. See what results you get. Or just laugh. Your prerogative.

I think I'll stick with laughing. While we can debate all year as to whether orgone can make us feel better, I think we will both agree that laughing does, absolutely, make us all feel better.

I just want to add that I have no animosity for you, and have been greatly enjoying our little discussion. We obviously have different opinions, and I doubt that we'll ever change the other's mind, but that's part of what makes the world such a cool place, that there are so many people with so many views. That means that there will always be something new and different to think about, and even if we never agree on any of it we can still get along and have a good time learning about each other.

[smile] No animosity here, either. I too enjoy our ripostes. Thanks!
edit on 2/17/2011 by Amaterasu because: tags...AGAIN! LOL

edit on 2/17/2011 by Amaterasu because: typos again

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67
I appreciate your pleasant post a lil while back in which you stated you enjoyed talking to people and learning about views. Lets not get into a stupid you are a troll/dis-info agent argument. Its childish.

Thanks. I absolutely agree with you.

However you feel about Reich and his theories you cannot deny that he was an original thinker and one that put out new views in an attempt to help people. I do not believe he was trying to rip people off at all.

Original thinker? I guess so, although he was certainly not the only fella to come up with fantasy medical treatments. Whether he was trying to rip people off or just deluding himself is not something that we'll ever know for sure. I'm kinda leaning towards simple self delusion. He probably thought he was on to something, but so did the guy who sold big magnifying glasses to focus the "healing energy of the sun" on whatever ailed you.

It's definitely been a fun thread, though. Thanks for making it.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67
However you feel about Reich and his theories you cannot deny that he was an original thinker and one that put out new views in an attempt to help people. I do not believe he was trying to rip people off at all.

Original thinker? I guess so, although he was certainly not the only fella to come up with fantasy medical treatments. Whether he was trying to rip people off or just deluding himself is not something that we'll ever know for sure. I'm kinda leaning towards simple self delusion. He probably thought he was on to something, but so did the guy who sold big magnifying glasses to focus the "healing energy of the sun" on whatever ailed you.

[scratching head] I see no mention of the third possibility...that he was right. And given I have experimental data suggesting that, at least throw it into the mix of possibilities, eh?
edit on 2/17/2011 by Amaterasu because: I hate tags! LOL!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
oh and i almost forgot; the exposed pipes on the chembuster are filled with DOR so they are not safe to touch once it's up for a while, so don't leave it where people, pets will come into contact with them, or a junkie looking to score by ripping off those copper pipes and selling them, or they'll get a big charge of DOR. if do do touch them by accident place both hands on the orgonite base for a few minutes.

this is especially for unity_99

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The Force is very real as recorded by the folk that made this film. A student that wrote two books and another student who is searching for a new Teacher.

This is why I say that all people that are talking DOR etc should really study with an ancient system rather than a broken system

edit on 17-2-2011 by Somamech because: Yin and Yang made me do it

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Thanks thats good to know, one has to take care. I'm glad this thread was created because I'd some questions about orgone for some time, but could never find the answers.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

i agree about the Force and ancient systems [once all the religous stuff has been stripped out and set aside for separate analysis]

DOR= Destructive Orgone Radiation = Darkside of the Force?

may the Force [OR] be with you.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Heh. That makes no sense. If I felt silly having built it, wouldn't I just keep my mouth shut? Or decry the claims of Reich? So that fails, as a reason.

Not necessarily. Some folks, when proven wrong, continue to hammer away at it, adding more fantasy on top of what is there already. The GFL comes to mind, along with many debunked psychics. Not saying you're doing this, but it's pretty common.

Agreed. It is indeed anecdotal. But I offer a way for you to check for yourself. I'm not asking on blind faith, which, without experimental data, you ask of us to believe about Orgone. Based on sources that there is evidence enough to suggest that perhaps they had a vested interest in suppression...

I've read enough for and against orgone to form my opinion without having to resort to building something to test it. As far as supression, it was done, as stated earlier, to keep people from getting scammed and possibly causing them harm by not seeking actual treatments. If that makes me closed minded, so be it.

Ah, but they would feel all that regardless of whether the shooter was pointed at them or away. ALL the very definitive responses were from when the shooter was pointed at them. The same people did not respond when the shooter was going the other way. I think this looks like enough evidence to warrant further investigation, don't you?

No, not really. I'm sure you're familiar with all the ESP "guess what card this is" testing that went on for a while. Although some people scored better than others, that was still not enough data to suggest that some people had more ESP ability than any others. I don't know why you got the results you did, but the fact that your friends "felt the tingle" when one end was pointed and not the other is pretty similar in my view.

And besides, *I* attest that it can be felt, based on my own experience.

My old girlfriend felt it, too. That didn't make it real.

X-rays are energy, too. Do you feel them when they are applied to your flesh (I have heard tell of those who say they can...)? Point is that just because you can feel one form of energy in one fashion does not follow that other forms of energy will be experienced in any way like the initially selected energy.

I don't know. The only time I was knowingly x-rayed I was unconsious. I concede the point, though. I don't feel all the various radiation that I'm bombarded with daily, either. Bad example on my part.

Fair enough, don't do science. Like I said, believe as you wish, but don't trash other ideas with no data of your own to support you claims. Or claim dubious sources for support.

I don't need to, others already have. I don't need to do science to know that we don't get sick because of hexes, or that there is hydrogen in the atmosphere. That's why scientists publish their findings, so they don't have to be endlessly repeated.

I'm sure any guy who refused to go with Columbus because he "knew" the world was flat - because he had been told so - approaches life in relation to science in the same fashion you do.

Probably not the best example. At the time, no-one else had produced any data as to the shape of the world, it was just made up, folklore if you will. In the case of orgone, I believe enough data has been presented to show that "the world is, indeed, round".

That is what experimentation is for. I suggest otherwise, based on my experiments.

I suggest enough experimentation has been previously done, which is how Reich got discredited in the first place.

No... The blind One can experience light (heat) and dampness. (S)he cannot experience rainbow. Rainbow is strictly visual. There is nothing in light (heat) and dampness of a rainbow to differentiate it from light (heat) and dampness with no rainbow.

Actually, I found it to be slightly warmer within the rainbow than it was outside of it. But no, it wasn't nearly as impressive as it was visually.

Incidentally, did you know a rainbow has depth?

And there are a few who say they can see the energy.

There are a few who say they talk to dead people, too. No evidence, though.

Be that as it may... There are people who do not feel pain. At all. If virtually all of us were that way, what would we make of one who can? Insane bugger, that one!

True. Good thing we're all not like that. The race probably would have vanished long ago.

Nope. Not at all. It has to do with the ability, latent in Humans, to affect their reality as it relates to the flow of this energy. (Review quantum mechanics for a basis of expectation manifestation...) Focusing on the spot with expectation of crystal energies might manifest them. Don't think I'm suggesting we all can change the MATTER that is there (though it is conceivable that we might), but that the mind is intertwined with the workings of this energy, and energetically phenomena might manifest.

Yeah...I still have issues with quantum mechanics, too. Although they have performed some repeatable experiments with it, they still aren't sure why they get the result they do, from what I've seen. Still pretty theoretical. But I'm weird like that...

Relative to energetic manifestation, I lost you (based on your interpretation).

Ok, if you say so.

Yup. But I have taken the effort to experiment. [shrug]

So you have.

Ah. I see the confusion. The thread is about the "BLASTERS," and chemtrails. I offer a "SHOOTER" which is offered for experiment in an attempt to experience Orgone. I am unsure of the "BLASTER" and its influence on the trails that have been found to have, and been admitted to have, in many cases, stuff in them other than just expended jet fuel. I have done no experiments.

I'm defending the shooter. Indeed I am. I do not conclude anything about the blaster.

I dunno...one orgone device is probably about the same as another. Bunk is bunk, no matter the package.

[smile] No animosity here, either. I too enjoy our riposte. Thanks!

Glad to hear it!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

[scratching head] I see no mention of the third possibility...that he was right. And given I have experimental data suggesting that, at least throw it into the mix of possibilities, eh?

That's the whole basis of my stance, though, that he was not right.
Thus, I do not consider it as a possibility.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join