It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noises from planets within the Solar system!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ok ATS here are some noises detected from monitor equipment in our Solar system.

Jupiter L-burst
Jupiter L-Bursts sound like ocean waves breaking up on a beach. Much of the L-burst structure is formed as signals travel though the interplanetary medium from Jupiter to the Earth.
radiojove.gsfc.nasa.gov...
Jupiter s-burst
Jupiter S-Bursts sound like a handful to pebbles thrown on a tin roof (or popcorn being cooked). These bursts each last for a few thousandths of a second and occur at rates as high as several dozen per second.
radiojove.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Saturn is a source of intense radio emissions, which have been monitored by the Cassini spacecraft. The radio waves are closely related to the auroras near the poles of the planet. These auroras are similar to Earth's northern and southern lights. This is an audio file of radio emissions from Saturn.
The Cassini spacecraft began detecting these radio emissions in April 2002, when Cassini was 374 million kilometers (234 million miles) from the planet, using the Cassini radio and plasma wave science instrument.
www.nasa.gov...

If any can add more feel free to. Sometimes I wonder if celestial objects communicate
enjoy.

edit on 2/16/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Nice Post S&F . Now we just need someone to interpret what exactly the planets are trying to tell us! It sounds amazing really, like maybe there is something to it. The last one kind of sounds like star wars or something. Pew Pew. POP pop pop. What if aliens are using these planets as antennae to broadcast their messages?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
amazing....
I would leave this planet in 10 minutes ONLY if I would know there is a planet with peace and loving "BEINGS"...
or even another solar system...
I'm REALLY SICK OF THIS ONE...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Great post! S&F

I remember as a kid tuning the radio to static because I'd heard that some of that static was actually sounds coming from space. When I'd hear the bleeps I would imagine it to be a sattelite or a star sending out those noises, don't know if it was, but it was very mysterious and exciting.

It's amazing to actually be able to hear the waves that object and planets emit. Like Michio Kaku said: "Physics is nothing but the laws of harmonies on a string, and the universe is a powerful symphony"

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nrd101
What if aliens are using these planets as antennae to broadcast their messages?

That would be interesting. Like they can some how send hormonics at certain planets or Stars that would be good for some form of communication transmissions. So a matallic or crystal like planet or star could be high transmitters. As far as someone understanding them.... That would be amazing.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

I can understand that some are a bit uncomfortable here on EA. But its not the planet that is bad its some of the inhabitants. So instead of considering leaving, maybe focus some love on EA from deep within your heart.
edit on 2/16/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Anodyne

LOL I used to watch the tv snow when the tube would go off and sometimes watch the snow channels to see if I heard or seen anything..

Thanks

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Cant believe the lack of posts on this subject, in my opinion every single planet/star emits a radio signal/frequency/wavelength and as a consequence of that i think all the planets/stars are in contact with each other all the time.
Next post please anyone!!!!!!

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Satrun sounds like some cheesy sci fi sound effect,
cool post OP!
S&F for you.

new topics

top topics

join