It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola the health drink for the ages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Now that the secret formula has been revealed,we get to see why coca cola has been the drink of champions for eons.With coriander oil,it remedies many ailments.One of the best herbal remedies in existence is coriander..Also orange and lemon oils,and many more ingredients our body uses to keep itself healthy.I keep a good supply of coke on hand.It is great over ice and a real thirst quencher.Its no wonder this bubbly health tonic cure-all is the worlds drink of choice.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
...are you being serious? its hard to tell...

you forgot aspartame, coco root and phosphoric acid, which is clearly labeled on the can I am drinking from xD.

and the aspartame is the 'natural flavourings including caffine' part by the way. somehow they got away with not listing it.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Im sorry but haha!
You sound like a commercial.
You forgot to say "always coca-cola".

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Don't forget the sodium fluoridated water and High Fructose goodness! You're brain and organs will love you for it, and you will feel great until you don't anymore.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I believe the OP is being sarcastic on this thread. The stuff they put in sodas now a days is just plain toxic for consumption. Im glad I gave up soda years ago when I read the stuff they put in it. If only they could come up with a drink that is very affordable yet very tasty and healthy without having any negative effects at all. Someday.

edit on 16-2-2011 by Stop-loss! because: I grew up a screw up

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Yes, its true,what a drink Coke is.Our bodies rarely get coriander oil except in coke.The therapeutic properties of coriander oil are analgesic,aphrodisiac,antispasmodic,carminative,depurative,deodorant,digestive,fungicidal,lipolytic,stimulant and stomachic.This is quality herbal here.Even king tut consummed coriander in vast quantities,they buried him with coriander seeds in his tomb.If you need a drink that improves basically every function in your body ,look no further,good drinking.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Yep... let's not forget the most critical ingredient:

HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP

Keep in mind that the corn used is genetically modified corn grown from Monsanto.

Also keep in mind that it takes TONS of that genetically modified substance to produce small amounts of that yummy fructose that you siphon into your body through a straw. It starts as almost pure glucose and requires processing using enzymes to change it into glucose that you're body will use.

It is completely unnatural for a human being to consume fructose in that manner and was never intended... yet we wonder why children have diabetes and adults are dropping dead from it. Oh, and let's not forget that it has enough phosphoric acid to warrant a WARNING label on the delivery trucks and does wonders at removing rust.

I'll stick with my reverse osmosis water and you can have your wonderful Coke with a smile...

~Namaste

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by madscientistintraining
...are you being serious? its hard to tell...

you forgot aspartame, coco root and phosphoric acid, which is clearly labeled on the can I am drinking from xD.

and the aspartame is the 'natural flavourings including caffine' part by the way. somehow they got away with not listing it.

Well just in case this thread IS serious......

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yeah, I'm a diabetic and I ascribe it to working in a factory where the only thing to drink was Coke or other soft drinks.

Anything with that much sugar cannot be good for you.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Wasn't Tut like 12 years old when he died?

How would that vouch for the heath effects of Corriander (which, by the way, I love in Thai food!)?
edit on 16/2/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by brindle

How would that vouch for the heath effects of Corriander (which, by the way, I love in Thai food!)?
King tut was born in babylonia but he moved to arizona king tut,

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
One of the best herbal remedies in existence is coriander.

This seems to be the only informative part of your thread, which bring me to the question of why it is that we would have to drink a tone of chemicals with it instead of just buying some 'coriander' to eat???

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Ahhh but they do and you know the best part...you can make it yourself too!!! It's called kombucha. Kombucha is a slightly fermented tea that grows a probiotec culture which does all sorts of good things for your body including aiding in digestion which lets face it as food get's worse we gonna need some help!

Here are some site's to help you get started...
www.wikihow.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.livestrong.com...

I flavor mine with organic juice or ginger extract if you don't flavor it it kinda has a bit of a vinegary taste that I actually think it tastes good lol

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Also,during times of stress and anxiety, by adding to your coke over ice, a freepour without said restriction on volume of the medicinal old grandad spirits,mixture has been reported to make you wake up with coyote ugly women.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by brindle

King tut was born in babylonia but he moved to arizona king tut,

umm no he died around eighteen and may have been victim of foul play and not babylonian, his mom was from Mittanni, [indo-europeans of northern turkey]

let's not forget the original 'secret ingredient" with medicinal properties that gave it it's name

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Yes, most refreshing. I think I'll just jog around world!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by endlessknowledge

One of the best herbal remedies in existence is coriander.

This seems to be the only informative part of your thread, which bring me to the question of why it is that we would have to drink a tone of chemicals with it instead of just buying some 'coriander' to eat???
Ask the billions of people around the world who choose coke as their beverage of choice.It is so refreshing ,it makes me so happy.

new topics

top topics

join