It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Near-death Mubarak refuses medical treatment, determined to die in Egypt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
maybe he knows the inner workings and dealings between israel and the US and neither country wanted the risk of him spilling any said beans so they gave him something that made his already poor health worse? entirely plausible and more than likely probable IMO..

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Probably faking his death - if he is "dead" then he wouldn't have to worry about vengeance the rest of his life...

Even if it isn't THAT, we can agree that extreme coincidences like this don't happen very often.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
Erm yeah.

So he's not faking his death to run away with the loot then...(plays James Bond theme)....
Cosmic..

Been skeered to bring up what keeps gnawing at me... Underground bunker, people! Leaders are bailing left and right... and meeting up in safe havens regular folks like you and me are not privy to. Scientists murdered? Nope... they bought a ticket with what they know. Wheeler? Bunker. Plans to arrest Bush? Uh-uhh... plans to whisk him away to da bunk-house. Talk of Cheney's arrest by (Nigeria?) ...heartbeat or no-heartbeat, he's headed under the hills. And the dear lady shot by Laughner? Her astronaut husband will join her underground soon. Now the obscenely rich who do not have to be in public eye (like Bill Gates) can just pretend to be on an island in the Pacific. The don't have to fake-die or get fake-arrested.

Probly I'm full of sheeeet, but feel free to share in my freak-out as our beloved MSM continues to share all the news of the newly departed (via 'death,' 'incarceration,' or 'ousting from office.')

Oh, that reminds me... someone created a thread recently about the slew of Senators who will not seek re-election. Hmmm...

Oh, and for any gov't agents trolling around... I don't believe a word of what I just said. I just have a really active imagination. Plus I sleep-type. AND this isn't really me typing this.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Good post...

The underground havens these elites are to escale too could become their permanent residence. The well armed rest of us would be waiting at the gates to welcome them back at some point, IMO.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
In my opinion, all of the protests in Egypt were a staged operation of TPTB. This is all supposed to look like people are making a difference. In reality this is a special operation on very large proportions.

Things by TPTB are planned. And then they are implemented.

My sixth sense says that this was all planned out and everything is going EXACTLY as planned.

This is a rehearsed Opera! Nothing more , Nothing Less!!

Disclosure, I have no Idea who TPTB truly are.

i had the same feeling from the start, it was just to suspicious about the protests in Egypt.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I think Mubarak is staging his own death.
so he can get away and hide with the loot.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
reply to post by RustyShakleford92

Certainly could be he stressed out.
He seemed mighty determined to remain in office one day, resigned the next day and went into a coma shortly thereafter. One to ponder.

So let me guess they killed him or they faked his death.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Although you personally could not care one fig about the death of Mubarak the same cannot be said of the majority of the Egyptian public who still want him to continue as their head of state. The "pro-democracy" protesters are actually only representative of the minority of the Egyptian public. So if the matter would be brought to the vote still Mubarak would win the elections for yet another term in office. However he already stated that he is not wanting to stand for re-election. His family also do not wish to stand for election. Thus the Mubarak dynasty does not really exist. So changes were already under way. Making the street protests completely not necessary.

The wave of street protesting which is spreading like a disease across the middle east seems to be part of a policy of agitation bent on destabilisation. I believe that Zionist Israel are to blame for all this agitation mostly conducted via the internet. Same as Zionist Israel are creator of the STUXNET computer virus too.

They who Trust in Violence [Osiris/Apollo] to be their security cannot speak that they Trust in God [Isis/Athena] to be their security. Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a man-of-war. The LORD is his name".

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 17/2/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Yea, suppose there was really only a few dozen out protesting? uh?

What are you talking about? Tuned in from some alternate reality.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Whats really goddam freaky now is that the numpty thrown out of office in Tunisia has now also reportedly fallen into a coma.

OK, coincidence, sure whatever helps you sleep at night.

For people who do not believe in coincidences, what the hell is going on?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Something very suspicious. When i think of politicans and coma's, i think of Ariel Sharon.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Whats really goddam freaky now is that the numpty thrown out of office in Tunisia has now also reportedly fallen into a coma.

OK, coincidence, sure whatever helps you sleep at night.

For people who do not believe in coincidences, what the hell is going on?

Right!

You know, when TPTB stage a suicide it is refered to as suicided.

So, perhaps we could refer to this as comacided, huh?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join