It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW? NASA UFO? !!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrey
LOL IT LOOKS TOTTALLY DIFFERENT
AND ITS HOVERING
WITH NO ENGINES THAT I CAN SEE OR PROPELLERS
Answer the Q how is it hovering, and its on earth too :p
-Grey

Everybody just simmer down. That flying crate is the Lunar Lander Trainer. Neil Armstrong and the other lander pilots used it to train and simulate landing on the moon. It had controll jets for yaw and pitch and the engine kicked out enough thrust to allow the craft to hover, or slowly gain altitude. Armstrong lost controll of one and had to eject.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asclepius

Originally posted by Esoterica

the bubbles do look like anti gravity things

Oh really? Exactly how do 'anti-gravity things' look?

OH, i SO want to here his response to this one!!!!

The GREY, where are you, I found a picture of an Anti-Gravity machine.

[edit on 16-7-2004 by Koka]

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   

It obviously hovers, it has $20 shopping cart wheels at the bottom.

I noticed that too....think they actually payed for those or just went to their local grocery store and swiped a cart?I hope they got the wobbly wheeled cart I always get

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
lol. could you see a couple of nasa guys in suits running away from a shopping center stealing a trolley?

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
looks like theres a engine in the middleor some type of high propoltion airbellon

properly going to be used for futre landing on mars maybe.
nice find though

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I just can't stop looking at those wheels and laughing...only NASA would build something that sophisticated and use those cheap ass wheels...must have spent all the money on the high tech hovering device

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   
and it will prob still crash

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Here's the "real" explanation:

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Its not rocket powered it has a jet engian place right in the middel of it. and is very Unstable in flight they scraped it .They also hade a more adavanced looking sacer type that worked just like that one but again very unstable in flight .

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
does anyone even bother to read threads all the way through? come on folks... read through this one and see just how many people said that it was the lunar landing training craft, or where the engine is, etc...

as for the wheels? yeah, those are funny looking. they look so small, but if you compare the one on the left to the guy's head it's about the same size.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I�d say enough. Stop making fun of The Grey, he was in a mistake, that�s all. Doesn�t need to be that cruel, someone even called him an idiot...

Not funny anymore

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It is not a UFO, just a NASA flying saucer�

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
lol! Some of you kids are hilarious! Here's some more related "UFO Proof" for y'all to sift through...

www.chez.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Nasa may still cooperate with aliens to make UFOs, perhaps a dozen is operated every day... cool, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
what a stupid post think i might post a pic of the harrier jet or better yet any old helicopter

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   
[edit on 17-7-2004 by ANOK]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Jeez....give the guy a break, hmm? He posted what he thought was a good find. It was identified. Lets move on shall we? Since most seem to keep adding to this, just to bash the guy, lets lock it up....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join