It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you like best live?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
My personal favourite is Opeth, but i've seen a lot of good bands live.

The best one i've seen though, is Jeff Waynes War of the Worlds. That was just brilliant.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Best live performances I have seen are Bad Religion, sound just as good live as on their albums

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Black Keys, can't get much better than these guys in todays "music" industry, think they may save Rock n Roll

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Seen both bands at least 4 times each live, just pure awesomeness.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
AC/DC is one of those bands that IMO actually sound better live than on CD.

Another band that puts on an amazing show is Great Big Sea.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-2-2011 by Griff56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
My #1 band to see live is TOOL. Their shows are simply awesome! I also like Jane's Addiction and Nine Inch Nails, but they pale in comparison to TOOL.
edit on 17-2-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I like both Rammstein and Queens of the Stone Age live.

Rammstein - Mein Teil

Queens of the Stone Age - In The Fade

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

Avenged Sevenfold sounds fantastic live. I agree. I saw them with Coheed and Cambria a few years back. (my favorite live band.)

you have to experience this song live. its worth the price of admission alone. Plus they always do epic solos at the end of their shows.

Also, anyone who like In Flames, their Used and Abused live DVD, may be the best live metal dvd I have ever seen. they never make mistakes.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I have seen literally hundreds of bands live ranging from large stadium concerts and festivals to small pub gigs witnessed by just a small handful of people.
I have been lucky enough to witness some truly great performances.
My biggest regret is never seeing The Clash live.

I've seen The Levellers 12 or 13 times so far, due to see them another two times at least this year and they are unbeatable live.
A remarkable band who have maintained their integrity to this day.

These three vids are taken from their Chaos Theory DVD.
www.levellers.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

Thank god, I thought this thread was full of nothin' but women and pussies. Anywho, it has been a long time since I saw Tool, but as has been stated twice before, they were frickin' awesome...ears rang for 2 days too. Seen the RHCP, Soundgarden, STP, White Zombie, Skynard, Rush, Godsmack, and a ton of other bands that were all very good but I totally forgot about my favorite show, Marilyn Manson, it was unlike anything else.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

Marilyn Manson is definitely the best performer on stage! Brilliant man, great music, awesome theatrics! I see him every chance I get!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I have thoroughly enjoyed Glenn Danzig perform live... from Misfits to Danzig. I must say I prefer the Danzig performances the most. And also recently enjoyed a NIN concert too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join