It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feingold returns: 'Progressives United' PAC to fight corporate influence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Feingold returns: 'Progressives United' PAC to fight corporate influence

www.rawstory.com

Feingold has returned -- and like so many other former politicos, he's leading a new political action committee.

Called "Progressives United," Feingold said he intended for the group to stand up to undue corporate influence in the halls of American governance.

"As progressives, it's time we made our voices heard," he said in a video published to YouTube. "Washington, sadly, has become a playground for corporations and their lobbyists. For too long we've watched as our jobs have been shipped overseas, and we've seen our leaders in Washington coddle the Wall Street banks,
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Now THIS is a story, and cause to not only pay attention to, but to become involved and proactive in, as this is one of THE biggest problems facing us in modern history---The CORPORATE hijacking and take-over of our leadership on virtually ALL levels!

I don't think ANYONE with two active braincells functioning within their cranium will deny that mega-corporations and Banksters are pulling all of the strings right now!

Feingold is one of those guys who much like Ron Paul, goes against the status quo of corruption and criminality, and calls out TPTB! One of our last heroic figureheads willing to fight for the "little people" imho...

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 16-2-2011 by DimensionalDetective because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this.
I'm going to pass it around

Him and Ron Paul would make a great team

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Feingold is one of those guys who much like Ron Paul, goes against the status quo of corruption and criminality, and calls out TPTB! One of our last heroic figureheads willing to fight for the "little people" imho...

I would say Feingold used to be one of those guys.

He was one of the first, if not the first, to stand up against the Patriot Act, and he caught a lot of flack for it back then.

I am not progressive by a long shot, but I will say, that years ago, he had my respect, and even a vote once or twice.
I disagree with many of his stances, but I always respected him for standing his ground based on what was right, at least from his view point.

If Feingold could get back to what made him a respectable politician (?) years back, he probably could have a shot again here in Wisconsin.

new topics

top topics

join