It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Pirro part of the illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

www.youtube.com

The court show called Judge Pirro I am wondering if it is part of the illuminati. So I watched a video about the freemasons and the illuminati. One of the symbols that they thread into identifying themselves is black and white floors. Well guess what the floors are in the show. Go to 4:12 and itll show the floors
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
My thoughts on the situation are that this thought is a stretch and that no one really puts much thought to these shows since they pay off each party behind the show. But its interesting to see they specifically designed things this way. I have my mixed feelings on the subject, but wanted to see what other people might think. I pulled the episode at random to find a shot of the floors. Enjoy

www.youtube.com

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724

www.youtube.com

The court show called Judge Pirro I am wondering if it is part of the illuminati. So I watched a video about the freemasons and the illuminati. One of the symbols that they thread into identifying themselves is black and white floors. Well guess what the floors are in the show. Go to 4:12 and itll show the floors

I have noticed that, being that it is one of the better court shows. I'm not sure but I believe that is a normal pattern for court floors because of the illuminati reasons you mentions. Also the "law" is depicted as the "Black and Whites" cop cars are black and white ect. Judge Pirro being illuminati I think is very possible but I would have to say I wouldn''t be suprised if a large majority of them are.
edit on 16-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join