It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Warns It Might Act on Iranian Warships Passing Through Suez Canal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Israel Warns It Might Act on Iranian Warships Passing Through Suez Canal

www.foxnews.com

Israel is monitoring two Iranian warships about to pass through the Suez Canal for Syria and warn they might act.

Israeli's Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman says that "Israel cannot ignore these provocations," according to ynetnews.com.

Lieberman added that the warships was "a provocation that proves Iran's nerve and self-esteem is growing from day to day."

Iran announced plans to deploy warships near Israel and dock at a Syrian port for a year, IsraelNationalNews.com reports.

A senior Isr
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Just breaking so there is not too much information on the site. I have been wondering if something was going to happen with Iran and Israel with all of these revolutions going on. Some people might see it as an opportunity. I wonder if Egypt's current government would change their stance on supporting Israel and if they see this as a last chance.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfATS

Iran is just doing the same thing that other countries do, I thought the Suez canal was an international waterway. As long as the Egyptian army lets the Iranian ships through then Israel pretty much has to take it bending over. If the Israeli's attack the Iranians once they exit the Suez then S will HTF. I think this is more muscle flexing from Israel. I doubt and hope they don't try anything foolish and start a new war. Israel needs to stop being such crybabies and hypocrites. I guess Israel is the only country in the region allowed to have local allies.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfATS

some one who digs a hole should make it two

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That member beat you by 2 minutes.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Please add your comment to the existing thread.

top topics

join