It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Fernando Saucers - Crayton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Extreme researcher Sean Crayton Harrison tests out the SOT. Technology has finally come to the point were we can easily convert the videos for for presentation.

Crayton's observations during experiments using the 'Solar Obliteration Technique' remain unique and unmatched. He is also the featured artist on the sound track of this video.

There is some pretty good stuff on here. Please have a look.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I have been employing this method of observation ( I always called it solar screening method, or solar masking method), since seeing it on "Sightings" back in the '90's. I have contemplated starting a thread on this for a while, but never did. Star and flag for you. One of the most common things I observe when doing this are spider web looking strands floating in the sky. Do you observe these as well? If so, what is your opinion on what they could be?
The coolest thing about using this method of observation is that it seems to lift the veil of camouflage or cloaking from the observed objects, much as the night vision cameras do. I would encourage everyone (especially those with nice cameras), to try this and share your findings. I have converted my wife into a believer by forcing her to just look up using this method. Prior to convincing her to try this, she thought I was nuts, and wouldn't listen to anything I had to say about UFO's, even though I relayed to her a sighting I had as a kid. Now she looks at evidence and listens to my stories. Try it folks!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Don't see it myself but here you go

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Sean Crayton Harrison tests out the SOT.... Crayton has the longest experience and dedication to this study.

WHO?
These look like Jose's Rods

www.subversiveelement.com...

Oh yeah forgot... JohnBro

skymonsters.com...
edit on 16-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnbro
Extreme researcher Sean Crayton Harrison tests out the SOT. Technology has finally come to the point were we can easily convert the videos for for presentation.

Crayton's observations during experiments using the 'Solar Obliteration Technique' remain unique and unmatched. He is also the featured artist on the sound track of this video.

There is some pretty good stuff on here. Please have a look.

www.youtube.com...
When I clicked on your link here, I got this:

This video has been removed by the user.

Kinda creeped me out. Think it's a random coinkidink?

new topics

top topics

join