It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Formation in Atlixco, Puebla, Mexico. (22 spheres)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I havent seen this video posted here.

According to the witnesses they counted 22 bright objects colored white, orange and red. They didn't make a sound. The local people reported that this sky phenomena are pretty common in their city.

It seems legit to me.

Interesting video without a doubt.

Aside from this happening, another man reported spheres in Italy which were captured on video too.

This video was filmed the 10th of February in Novara, Oleggio, Italy. 3 red spheres are in good contrast against the blue sky that showed up that day. The user RoccoGabriel1 published the video in its youtube channel. I think this is a good video because of the reference points in the video.

Opinions?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
well...having looked at a fair few ufo video's before, I have to say there is a possibility in both video's that the objects in question are those flying paper candle things...

however I cannot be sure, a translation of the voices heard in each video would help muchly, that way we can rule out any celebratory event in favour of unidentified flying balls of light =)
edit on 16-2-2011 by madscientistintraining because: because anyone who thinks this is swamp gas should jump of a bridge.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
this is wired today i saw on ATS tree others video like the one in italy 3 light making a triangle some say it's lantern or flare but 1 or 2 maybe but 4 video showing the same things it's more then a coincidence !!!

somone also say you can attach 3 lantern to make a triangle but in italy we see clearly there no trick.

good find

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by madscientistintraining
well...having looked at a fair few ufo video's before, I have to say there is a possibility in both video's that the objects in question are those flying paper candle things...

however I cannot be sure, a translation of the voices heard in each video would help muchly, that way we can rule out any celebratory event in favour of unidentified flying balls of light =)
edit on 16-2-2011 by madscientistintraining because: because anyone who thinks this is swamp gas should jump of a bridge.

I was about to say the same... the top one certainly looks like a string of Chinese lanterns.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I have begun to notice that they seem to want to be seen, and by multiple people, especially since the ending or 2010.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

First Vid:

Looks like lanterns..

Movement seems to suggest that are floating on the wind.

Second Vid:

Probably more of the same.
edit on 16-2-2011 by dsm1664 because: rewrite

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
wow! those chinese sure are getting round the globe lately. They seem to be letting laterns go in every country.

On a serious note, is there a reason for more lanterns at the moment. When was the chinese new year?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

let's shoot the lanterns DOWN

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
More information would be required regarding both videos so as to be able to rule out thechinese lantern theory, location, facing direction whilst recording, windspeed etc. The second video in my opinion is a bit better as the objects appear to be stationary so that would rule the lantern theory out I wouldve thought. I would like to know what happened to the objects after the video ends though. How did they leave. Understandably not everyone wants to film aerial objects for ages and ages so some get bored and just stop recording, go back inside and get on with whatever they were doing. It always makes me laugh when people call UFO's fake or hoaxed simply because the recorder didnt see the event out to its conclusion.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I mean the first vid is just a couple of lights in the sky as far as I can see, not real special. The second vid is mad. Its that triangle thing again. I swear its the same as in other vids. So is someone making them up? or are there really lights there? I don't think the second ones are lanterns. They must be tied together with some stiff rope to keep that well separated in wind currents. Also lanterns wouldn't glow that well in the day time.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Well, you dosent need to have chinese new year, before you can turn on those chinese laterns.

Just saying we all could buy it. I could buy one now, get it tomorrow and let it lose in my city.
You know what? I think I will!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
wow! those chinese sure are getting round the globe lately. They seem to be letting laterns go in every country.

On a serious note, is there a reason for more lanterns at the moment. When was the chinese new year?

I'm kind of wondering the same thing.
I personally don't look into UFO videos much and mostly just look at the things that pop up on ATS.
It seems that these kinds of video are getting rather common.
I have no clue what they are but most people seem to point in the direction of the chinese lanterns.
The only thing I wonder then is; why are there all of a sudden chinese lanterns flying around everywhere ?
Chinese newyear was on Feb 3rd.

Sidenote: This is my first post ever, so I hope it's actually a useful one.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin

let's shoot the lanterns DOWN

Yeah what if its an invasion of lanterns or worse still lantern people?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1

They have just become much more widely available and popular with people all over the world. They are used for various special occasions from Birthdays to funerals and everything in between. I dont even think people need a reason to set some off.

They can be ordered quite easily over the internet from anywhere that sells gadgety(sp?) items.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Yeah maybe we should all be in the lantern selling business as it seems to be going off at the moment.

Where's that dude that talks about the triangles he's gotta see this?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I think we all agree that the 2nd one isn't lanterns, tho. Too neat up there.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Um... February is the month where the Chinese New Year starts. I saw them releasing all the lanterns on CBC news and said to myself "I bet there is going to be alot of "UFO" videos soon.

edit on 16/2/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Translation from the first video
(it's mexican spanish)

"Come on Pollo Come on Record them!
Record them! They’re 8! Oh! another's coming... 10!
They're 10! Look! I’m shivering!
Run Ale! Look up there… Look…
Witches! Witches!
Look neighbour Look!
Run Ale!
Happened the same last year…
Oh man… Cant believe it!"

Seems legit in voice's pitch tones inflections

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I have seen luminous orbs before, so I'm not inclined to dismiss these things as Chinese lanterns as quickly as most. The top video COULD be lanterns... although Mexico does seem to have a fair amount of orb activity. As for the second one, highly unlikely judging by the hue and shape of the light that they would be lanterns.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The lantern festival is held on the 17th feb 2011, this year. I just read about it. It describes nothing about releasing flying lanterns, but more on children carrying them around, or lovers carrying them, as well as solving riddles on the lanterns. It would be hard to solve a riddle, as it floated off into the distant. I don't know what date it is over there so the date could match tho', does it?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join