It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

false flag alert: United grounds its Boeing 757 fleet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

"(CNN) -- United Airlines has grounded 96 Boeing 757 airliners for "unscheduled maintenance," an airline spokesman said Tuesday."

96 boeings are being grounded for "unscheduled" maintenance, meaning there is a large window for tampering with some of the planes. Hopefully the good people can stop any type of "error" that could turn a boeing into another 9/11.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I heard on the news that they were grounded because there was an issue with the computer system and they grounded all planes of this particular model to determine which has the defect and which didn't.

Of the 96 planes only 15 were actually scheduled for flight today, and those people were transferred to other flights.

I don't see how this is a false flag.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Maybe this has something to do with the recent Solar Flare X-Class 2.2. Those planes could contain a certain fragile computer component the other's don't have.
edit on 16-2-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Don't fly if you absolutely do not have to! When you are dealing with known liars and maniacs in power, you get things like 911s, aspartame, Oklahoma city bombings, the Iraq war, and Big Mamas House 3.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I like a good conspriacy as much as the next guy does but honestly to carelessly push the panic button without doing much research into it is just plain irresponsible to say the least. This is how conspiracy theorists get the bum wrap. Please give a little more thought into posting. I'm not trying to bash you, not by a long shot....... just asking for a little more responsibility.

Link to a little more insight

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This is hardly some grand conspiracy, they neglected to perform some software checks in compliance with an obscure FAA reg when they updated some onboard avionics.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I just don't fly period. I'm not afraid of flying I used to fly a lot. I'm not afraid of terrorist. I'm afraid of the TSA touchin my junk and stealing my stuff. I'll never ever step foot on a commercial flight ever again until the TSA and DHS get their heads out their arses and stop treating everyone like common criminals.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It says in the article, "The Federal Aviation Administration said United's action involves it's compliance with an air worthiness directive issued in 2004...". Seems like they waited a long time to fix this problem. If they knew about it for 7 years why all of the sudden are they canceling flights(15 on tuesday)? Seems a little suspicious but hey I'll go along with their "story" if you will.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrormaster

I hear ya, I do not fly at all. I flew on the exact same United flight from Boston to LAX back in 1996 that 'supposedly' crashed into one of the towers. My last flight was August of 2001 out of Boston. I just missed out on some good times and took the hint. I'm also all set with radiating my own magnetic auric energy field, then hanging out at 30k feet getting more radiation from the flight itself on a plane built by the lowest bidder from the 1970s.
We made phones and computers the size of a penny in less than 10 yrs, but we just can't seem to improve cars or airplane technology beyond 2 more mpg.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

what utter twaddle - fear monger much ?

you do realise that with the compliance of the airline and or airport ground crew - i could " tamper " with any aircaft in < 60 seconds

hech - i dont even need access to the aircraft if i can be supplied with the correct luggage labels and slip a case into the system downsream of all security checks

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrormaster

Now who is the criminal I can't keep it straight .Is it us or the TSA scum.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
There is no false flag. They were grounded for some computer check according to HLN when I was watching this morning.

Also I will fly whenever I feel like it. I wont let the scare me into not flying. Im flying again overseas in a couple weeks and will have no problem going thru customs or screenings. The screenings were nothing like people said when I flew the same route in December.

If I didnt do things out of fear of tptb then I might as well stay in my house! Then again that wouldnt be safe either. Fearing them means they win.

top topics

join