It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

There were two quakes mikey

3.8 2011/02/28 05:18:00 35.271 -92.374 4.2 5 km ( 3 mi) NNE of Greenbrier, AR
4.7 2011/02/28 05:00:50 35.265 -92.344 3.8 6 km ( 4 mi) NE of Greenbrier, AR

earthquake.usgs.gov...

RSOE, IMO, has been a little weird lately.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Tasty Canadian

Or she can put a link to this thread... Some people just enjoy their privacy. I kind of do, but in theads like this one it just feels like they watch out for us and care, help us to know what is really going on.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Well I can feel the 2's when I'm sitting in my computer chair. LOL This one was big against the ones we have been having and the smaller ones have awakened me at night, if a bigger event is coming it's going to be a horrible disaster. I think I'm going to take a flashlight and go check my house on the outside as I didn't report any damage to the USGS.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Tasty Canadian

I`m in Haskell,Arkansas.Its about half way between Little Rock and Hot Springs. It felt like a freight train was trying to go thru my house. Huge rumble sound (thought the storms were here early),then everything started rocking . Lights flickered, items on countertops and shelves were shaking, some fell. Lasted areally long time. I used to spend a lot of time sailing, never got seasick. I`m seasick now.
BTW, my name Is Mary.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
reply to post by derek_m24

Keep us informed.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

I have a question about the process of injecting salt water into oil wells and causing earthquakes...if this were so and it caused property damage you all would have Erin Brockavich on your doorsteps slamming company with calss action lawsuits....No?

link   
I believe this to be a cover up... How many people live in Arkansas? Around 2,889,450 right?... add that to the other states whose populace would be effected... what around 7 million? at least FEMA is preparing for 7 million...

what would happen if they warned everyone? 7 million refugees would be hard to house... and very costly... I agree it is BS... "they" dont want people knowing the truth... its easier and cheaper to keep em dumb...

anyways off to bed i go...
pray new madrid don't blow
and while i sleep and slumber
pray the earth doesnt studder
good night and wishes to all

link   
I am urging you all to flag this thread. Get others to join in. And get the moderators to put this issue front and center. It's not going away. We've done our research here and there's all you need to understand the danger that 11 million people are facing. This is a serious and desperate situation. You can say, "Hey want do you know?"

Alot, and I have scientific evidence to back up every claim. This is just a shot in the dark. I've been following this for months, but the driving force is the new study. These faults are complex. They have both compression and tension or pull. It's a constricted space unlike other faults. Sorry. Just read it all. The whole story is here. I've got every detail. We have more information here than any media anywhere.

This is the source.

Now go an tell them.

I'm burning out.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

USGS has the 11:18 quake at 3.8

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mugger

ok, I registered and posted a comment to that site, damn but they do make it difficult...

And then they don't allow link posting, so I have to be a bit creative about it...bloody media

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SusanFrey

do it tomorrow in the day light.....

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Was the 3.8 an aftershock? Or were they both a pre-quake? I am still feeling queasy and a bit dizzy headed.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonlover12

thats what close to 5.0's feel like

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
We need a real damn reporter to join us.

I'm probably wouldn't get an email back from Scott Ausbrook because he's going to be inundate. But a reporter could get access. And I got lots of questions that need to be asked and answered.

So, try and make it happen.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Good night everyone, stay safe tonight.

link   

right. and that's what I posted. your point is?

link   

Its enough to make me want to move back to Virginia. Scared is not quite strong enough a word for how I feel.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Will do...hill folk like myself tend keep their eye on things like these. I know some folks that work in the emergency response field in that area...I'll see if they have any reports of damage

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

your situation is only as serious as it is in the moment....remember that....yes the next moment is just around the 12 but you have to keep a cool head in adversity

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join