It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Wow....

More dead birds on New Year's again??

In Arkansas??

DEAD BIRDS IN ARKANSAS ON NEW YEAR'S AGAIN

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Well,here we go again.
The reason I joined ATS in the first place.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Saw it on The Weather Channel today too!

So I'm going to play scientist!

Blackbirds, being the clever creatures that they are, have adapted to 4th of July fireworks, but have not yet become conditioned to New Year's Eve fireworks, which are not as plentiful as the 4th's.
Because there is a lot of foliage in July, the bbirds feel hidden & protected, whereas in Dec, with little cover, they feel exposed & vunerable, hence they panic & take off!

Well, it's just as plausible as some of their's that I've read! I won't mention why only bbirds, why only Beebe or why only New Years Eve! Wouldn't want to skew my scientific hypothesis!!!!!!

**Kdog** The dead bird trail is how I found ATS last year too!!! Got off the main trail to check out the dead birds, & found a new interest! So glad I did!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

www.wkbn.com...

www.thedailybeast.com...

edit on 3-1-2012 by ericblair4891 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Sacred Bovine!!!

Did everyone catch the sneaky sentence they snuck into that article that Eric posted???

www.wkbn.com...

They injected radioactive beads into the injection well to track the path of the water!!!
All the toxic chemicals weren't bad enough......DUH.......lets put some deliberate radioactivity into the mix!!!

I wondered when I was watching something on TV, (maybe Water Inc?), & they said T. Boone Pickens was buying up all the land over Texas' largest aquifer.
Like they say, follow the money!
Pretty soon clean water will be worth more than gold!

What about all the millions of gallons of water they use to frack & inject? Will it ever find it's way back out to return to the water cycle? Will it contaminate all the underground aquifers? Or is most of it lost forever, suspended in between bedrock layers???
Worried about the sea levels rising? Don't think it will be a problem! They're using it up faster than the glaciers are melting!!!

And here's the clincher....
It was in our paper, in a letter to the editor.....PA H.B. 239 2007... mandates that every home owner that uses private well water disconnect & use municipal fluoridated / chlorinated water, (at a high connection fee & monthly price). Townships have the option of enforcing the law & most have adopted it into their ordinances.This gives them the right to bill & fine you if you don't disconnect your private well water & connect to their municipal water.

What???!!! I couldn't believe I read it right! I reread it. Then I couldn't believe it was true!
I Googled it! It's there!!!
How did we not know about it???

THE PLOT THICKENS!!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have been out of the loop for awhile but is there fracking in Jasper AL

Nobody seems too concerned by this little guy but, it has picked my curiosity.

Type: Earthquake 6 hours ago Magnitude: 2.9 DateTime: Thursday January 5 2012, 16:00:49 UTC Region: Alabama Depth: 7.6 km Source: USGS Feed

Quakewatch

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Got a feeling fracking isn't going away.
I have talk to two people involved deeply with it and it is a huge growing industry with jobs and lots a money.

Neither one seemed concerned about poisoning the water supply or causing quakes.

Money over human lives.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Kdog,

You know it. I know it. The increase in fracking is expoential. What we has observed over the last year and a half is the preamble. If this were a bad Sci-fi movie, this is the opening of the story were you have omens appearing to foreshadow the crisis. This is Act I. As more and more fracking operations come online, they'll be more and more events. Fracking will case a swarm of massive earthquakes along the Miss. It's a runaway train. The difference between this and a movie is that the protagonist is completely helpless to stop it. Usually in the movies, the answer is always found in the nick of time. Here, the answers will be lost in the aftermath and will be a harsh lessoned learn. This will change history. In my modest opinion, this will be the most dramatic change in our shared time. The world will radicallytransform after they crack American in two. Their undermining the foundations. Their bringing down the basement. One teeny crack at a time.

Fracking is bad.
Unhealthy- Unwise.
Crazy
Kick me

Ode to oil and
Flaming toilets.
Frack off fruckers.

edit on 10-1-2012 by ericblair4891 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ericblair4891

You know,eric,I believe that TPTB don't really care.
Why do you think there is an increase in FEMA camps and such.

Because they now what will happen,but "they" will be out of harms way.

It would benefit "them" by losing a few million people,while gaining billions of dollars to fatten their coffers.

Those two individuals did not care because they were being paid well.

You are right,this is just the beginning.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Came across this,fracking map.

I chuckled at the term "fraccident".

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
do you know when that map was made? i've looked up fracking maps too. the sites are increasing by the day all across the US.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasiphae
do you know when that map was made? i've looked up fracking maps too. the sites are increasing by the day all across the US.

Not sure,here is the link from the site I got it from.
But,there are many more in my back pocket somewhere.

earthjustice.org...
edit on 10-1-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I will put something out there that is a bit far out but I promise is the truth.

Well before the dead blackbirds and swarms started about 2 years ago I started getting very very specific dreams and some clairvoyant stuff about "Little Rock".

I cant control this thing, but it was very very strong for about 3- 4 months I was expecting some news about "Clinton" one of them, an earthquake, false flag whatever very very big.

Ive never been wrong on this before when it has been so intense or for so long.

I never normally put these on ATS, in fact besides some things with friends and people close to me where its weekly I don't get "world events" much at all 4 times in my life.

I couldn't stop looking at the volcanoes underneath the pacific from the California to Japan in the day before the big tsunami, but not specific to date or exact place within 1 degree arc though lat/lon, looking for the link seeing something important tracing my mouse from calif to japan checking out the eq's researching it, I very nearly did an thread but had no "evidence"

"Little rock" will be epicentre of something big, maybe not seismic but something world changing in the extreme, no where else there, definately little rock unless it is something to do with the "Clinton's"

I have never been wrong before, when it is this strong and sustained and certain. I made one call based on one dream concerning a bad EQ Tidal problems maybe Tsunami in Med thankfully that has not happened yet.

I am not mad, not on drugs not fantasizing or mentally ill having hallucinations, do lots of mind yoga maybe even dream yoga
an dream is an dream, this is very different and I know from my life they have always been 100% spot.

The only confusing thing for me is that there has never been such an long time between what I experienced and the "event" and the fact it was 100000% times more powerful and persistant than anything else I have experienced.

"Little Rock" will in one way or another in the near future be the most important place anywhere for whatever the reason is, my feelings was quake but lots of water involved to very strange.

Mock ahead trolls im not like these posts you normally see on the net, some here who have seen my consistency over the years know I wouldn't say this unless true, based on some knowledge of these things and had certainty of it.

One day & I don't know when as I am suprised already at interval, one day I will log in to ATS & re quote this post on what will become the biggest thread of ATS ever, about something happening to do with Little Rock that will affect the whole world in one way or another.

Whatever it is it will be spot on under, around, living in, happens in, little rock not 20 miles away not 10 miles away at the place.

Love

Elf

It is normally best not to talk of these things and experiences but I am drawn to share it and I don't know why as I have not when the reports first came out and made me think it had started, but I was meant to for someone to read this just one person dont know why, I am sure you will when you read it lol. Edit to add I actually have 2 emails I sent to friend for "proof" when I experienced this I will also one day past those in with the time date stamps and proof of such like :-) (after the event-reason not now co creation self fulfilling and all that)
edit on 10-1-2012 by MischeviousElf because: as explained

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

I fear that you are telling the truth,and it will happen.
Thank you for sharing that with us.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I also have duly noted your statement, and if ever it happens will remember its in our Arkansas thread.

I also want you to know I understand your statement about the difference between knowing when its just a dream and when something so very profound comes to you. Been there a several times in this life.

Fracking and Earthquakes has so come to the forefront, and it's still a battle between the forces of what is greed and what is the right thing to do. It is gonna take an Edgar Cayce event before greed loses this war. Just wished it didn't have to be this way, but that is the corporate engine running. So hang in there and check back with us when your Little Rock event happens.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

i have really good friends there. i hope you're wrong. i hope it's more something along the lines of h. clinton running for prez than a giant earthquake. i want my friends to be safe.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I live about 2 1/2 hours from Little Rock and i have a brother that lives there. I hope your wrong but i have suspected an earthquake would hit there soon. The fault line running through there could go off any time. If its going to be that big of a deal then I will could possibly be in trouble too. I live in the north west arkansas area. I really don't know what to think about it all.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I posted this in Quake watch, but I want everyone to notice that the USGS has put together an FAQ about fracking quakes.
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Obviously they are here to stay.

new topics

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join