It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Pray harder people! The Weather Channel says Vilonia is gone! Pavement was even scoured away. They said that indicates EF4/EF5. Semi trucks blown off of I-40. Mike Siedel is going to try to get there and give a live report at 6 AM.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Take care Susan and everyone in the path of this storm.
Tornado warning - take cover. Our skies are cloudy and
dark, no wind - very still and I can feel the change in
the barometer and humidity. We are in for some storms
later tonight. Sure I won't be getting much sleep.

Stay safe everyone!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Lots of injuries in Susan's area and people trapped. Many lost their homes. Prayers for SUSAN! They are only allowing emergency vehicles into the town- it's blocked off at the borders. I hope she is out helping- not trapped or injured (we all know she is either one or the other!)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HadEnough

How far are you from Vilonia? Police reporting broken gas mains. Explosion?!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Robin... the Weather Channel just stated that the Ozarks have received over a foot of rain. WTH is that going to do to the already soaked and saturated, shakey ground?!?!?!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KathyG427

How much talk is there amongst the locals about HAARP?

How much do locals believe that the current weather is unprecedented?

In what ways would they consider it unprecedented?

What is your sense in your spirit about the next 30-90 days in your area?

Do you know anyone moving out of the area because of the NEW MADRID predictions . . . such as seen in the maps at the start of this FR thread (Stan Deyo's Hopi elders' map and John Moore's "Navy map") and summarized in the text?

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
A reporter has made into Vilonia and said that police are reporting only minor injuries. Lots of damage, but not completely destroyed.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I sent Susan a FB message hoping it would go to her cellphone like mine does. Left my phone number and asked her to call if she got a chance so we would know she is ok.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Here's a link to a TV news station - reporting 1 fatality so far. Power out, schools closed tomorrow. News crews having trouble getting to area due to damage.

fox16

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Vilonia is being referred to as the hardest hit area. A police official said that he hadn't heard of any fatalities. Within moments after the anchors finished talking to the officier, they reported a fatality in Vilonia.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ur44lois

Thanks for that - I hope we hear from her
soon.
edit on 25-4-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
EXTREMELY strong winds and rain in Memphis!!!!

another tornado watch
edit on 25-4-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I just looked on Susan's Facebook page. Last update from her was 3 hours ago stating tornado's heading her way. I really hope we or someone hears from her soon!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Please stay safe ButterCookie. Remember your survival skills. Don't Panic. Duck and cover. May your family and you be safe. You too are in my thoughts.and prayers.

I am watching and praying for you all.
edit on 25-4-2011 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

THANKS!!!!

I will.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Policeman on the scanner in Arkansas said they don't want any Lookie-Lou's coming down and getting in the way! I guess that's what we here call gawkers!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

stay safe and have a way to let us know you are ok after that mess comes thru there. I think we are ok until tomorrow nite after 12 inches of rain and funnel clouds here that didn't do much damage. Luckily I am off tomorrow and hopefully some of the flood waters will have receded. I guess we will have to hold cyber hands until we hear from Susan.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Take care Buttercookie! Want to hear you are
ok after these storms go thru.

Others on Facebook are also concerned about
Susan - I left a comment on her page that her
friends at ATS are concerned.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wasobservingquietly

less than 15 miles by way of the bird. I'm hoping t was just crazy thunder.. I'm hoping. I didn't hear anything on the news about it so hopefully it was nothing. I've never in my life experienced thunder like that though.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
some people I know in Vilonia say that the fatality was someone from the Steed family. I don't know the Steed family, but I'm hoping that Susan doesn't either. I feel like I'm worried about a family member!

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join