It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I can't forget about the moon. The drill guys may not have factored the moon into their equations for a pressure test. If they read my stuff, they may have waited longer before ramping up production. What makes this swarm so energic is that there's lots of satuarated water in the sand. The moon will tug and drop the soil as it spins around our earth. Because that soil is now, from a physics standpoint, almost water and hardly solid. So the same thing that is happening with the water in the ocean, is happening in Missippii River Plain. It's a plain. Lots of sand.

You can do a simple experiment with your kids to understand this principle. Fill a containor with some sand. Start by pouring small amounts of water into it and then test by moving the container back and forth, up and down. I deep long pan would be best. Add more water and repeat movements and observe. Add even more water and observe. At one point when you shake it like an earthquake, the sand diffuses into the water and don't have a solid substance anymore. This is liquidification. This is the problem here. The study confirms my hypothesis that other areas will be affect because the waves pass effortlessly, unrestricted, through the saturated soils.
The movement due to the gravitational force of the moon and sun, lifts up the soggy soil and then drops it back down. This pulsing #s loads and stress which cause the faults to readjust.

The sandgeysers are a valuable clue. When you have destabalized soil, pressures within the aquifer change significantly. It's like a pressure washer. These sandy blast of water underground are like sandblasters. They carve out larger and larger channels which further undermine the ground. This highpressure abrasive jetstream will also get into faults and widen any fractures. Then this would allow waters that settle afterward to be wet clay which could coat the faults and act like a lubricant.

There is a very intrigrated system happening here. It's not one events. It's a dynamic. The fracking guy are just making it happen in a short while as opposed to it's natural timeline. This shortened timeline may mean the stresses are not distributed in a plodding fashion. This next event could be a large earthquake that seems to never stop. It may last for days. Or there could be major shocks, one after another with only a minor pause.

Imagine everyone trying to get victims out when a second bigger quake hits.

The destabalizing of the ground has already happened. The fracking guys have been making tiny little earthquakes to produce the gas. The little quakes count. Especially in soft soils. These tiny little waves travel and vibrate sleepy faults. The injection forces gas and water to incredible depths under tremedeous pressure. This pressure, no matter how deep it is underground must displace something and this will change a fault position.

Everything they are doing is speeding the clock. All the tiny little quakes don't add up to a giant quake. No they are tiny and might not be equal to a culmulative 7. It don't matter. All the fault has to have done to to make it rupture, is give it a little push. And these shifting sands change the dynamic constantly. It would be an impossible agrument to try and suggest that the drilling will have minimal affects. In this region, given the shifting sand, you're not supposed to build you foundations on sand. The entire fracking industry in Arkansas has built their house on a sand dune.

I'm absolutely convinced of this. I've thought it all the way through and back. I took the case early and followed every clue. I have uncovered the culprit, I have identified his criminal syndicate, and I know the end result that can occur if this criminal is not apprehended.

If fracking continues. Memphis, Tennessee will be swollowed by the earth. I have no doubts.

I have doubts about the March full moon. This may not be enough. But eventually something will push the applecart down the hill. My predictions usually take longer to happen than I first envision. So there my still be time.

edit on 17-2-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
since nobody seems to be interested as everyone is talking about the moon, i took it upon myself to host it on another site....

this is proof they are hiding earthquake data in yellowstone

(yes its 4chan, but hey, its the only free and quick image hosting site i know)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

I was talking to a friend the other day about this almost exactly. I has not taken into consideration the effect the moon would have on the supersaturated ground but now that I've been reading your posts it makes perfect sense.

The way I put it to him was this:

Imagine you havea piece of metal or wood under pressure and you start deliberately striking it at the stress points generated by the pressure. Eventually the material will fail on it's own due to entropy, but if you start introducing additional stresses on an already stressed point that failure is sped up by a dramatic amount.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Personally like Robin I DO believe that this current swarm is as the result of gas extraction.

Forget VOLCANICS it is not that.

Descent of the ancient Farallon slab drives localized mantle flow below the New Madrid seismic zone

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bepreparedd

The way I understand it, you have to upload your media to the media site here inorder for you to be able to embed it directly in your posts. there are instructions in the newby forum that detail the process.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

The link does not work.

Get yourself a dropbox account.

www.dropbox.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
second try...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
edit on 17-2-2011 by bepreparedd because: attempt to upload image

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Robin, I remember back during the Yellowstone swarms that you predicted that they would start up again due to the full moon. My question then is why you would doubt an effect on the New Madrid from a full moon, since the soil in New Madrid is even less of a consistency than that of Yellowstone? Please clarify. I am trying to learn all I can on this. Thanks..

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Why are earthquakes being deleted at Yellowstone?

They are not. Read this.

And the latest post on the Yellowstone thread confirming this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

Do you have a link to this geologist and what he said. I believe you of course, I just wanted to read the article.

If this geologist admits that fracking could be causing the earthquakes, then why the hell isn't someone shutting them down? There are hundreds of thousands of lives at stake here, including myself and everyone I know and love. How does our government just sit by and let them play with so many lives? Who am I kidding, like our government really gives a rats arse...Unbelievable..

ETA: Sorry Robin, I missed your link that is clearly there...
edit on 17-2-2011 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

Oh the link wasn't there, I'm always forgetting to add them. It was a mindtrick.

The geologists can't point to fracking because it has not yet, and I stress, yet, been proven to cause earthquakes. On the other hand Scott Ausbrook, i think i got that wrong, said that they had to look a the deep well injection disposal. That's proven to cause quakes. Incredible isn't it. The must know they are causing quakes and they do not feel as if they're will be any negative consequences. It's criminal.

Do like in Eygpt. Use people power. I'm trying desperately to spread the word and not the danger and tell you what's coming so you all can make choices. You can listen to the USGS all you want. Free country.

But you have the right to listen to me if you think I'm being honest, serious, logical, educated, sourced and credible. If I meet these criteria. Then you can always choose to believe the alternative and then express that viewpoint and make it be known. To everyone. Be political. Be aware. Be pissed off. Stop taking it.

I don't care crap from anyone. And thats why I do not function is the establishment. I disagree completley. And I will not be part of a corrupt system. You must stand and fight. It's never been any other way. Fight for your rights and help stop these mobsters. They bribed and recruited people to access the laws and then crafted them to their liking and avoid good laws brought in by Nixon and Reagan. Yes the conservatives brought in the clean air and clean water bill and then after the were hijacked by oil and the neocons, they turned their back on thier own ideals.

Oops. Damn. I was focused and then I lost it. I didn't want to get political. But you must.

I need to focus on squiggly lines, doing some digging in history, and bring useful links here. If some is requesting information, I am so glad others are filling in and providing it quickly. I don't even have to fight my own battles here. That's refreshing.

I will keep thanking you for the serious tone and sincere thoughts that are expressed here. I understand many of you live in the area and this now makes it personal. I realize there are people affected by what I see on the squiggly line machine. I understand your anxieties.

Action. That's usually the answer.

And someone said something about Texas have earthquakes where they had just started drilling. Info on that would be great.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

Why are earthquakes being deleted at Yellowstone?

They are not. Read this.

And the latest post on the Yellowstone thread confirming this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

dear friend..

is there any chance somebody posts the same gap in the signal for the quakes related to yellowstone?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

Robin, I remember back during the Yellowstone swarms that you predicted that they would start up again due to the full moon. My question then is why you would doubt an effect on the New Madrid from a full moon, since the soil in New Madrid is even less of a consistency than that of Yellowstone? Please clarify. I am trying to learn all I can on this. Thanks..

I'm actually impressed that anyone ever remember anything that I wrote. No, I really believe the full moon right now is having an affect on the swarms. And I think it will possibly create a peak in the swarms next month. But I don't think it would have enough cause a full eruption. It's impossible to know how close we are to rupture. But it sooner and sooner the faster and faster they drill.

And you got the moon backward for Yellowstone. At Yellowstone is was reacting during the new moon, maximum perigee after full moon. Oh man, it's so confusing that I can't keep it straigtht.

Hold on.

First. Full moon at maximum perigee, followed by a new moon at maximum apogee, when the earth is at it's closest perhilion around January 4th.

Yellowstone Lake Swarm December 26 2008 (new moon at apogee, preceded by full moon perigee Dec12)

January 15th Swarm 2010, (new moon january 15, apogee january 17, )

Yellowstone works backward. There is a multi stage process. Like priming a pump.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

And someone said something about Texas have earthquakes where they had just started drilling. Info on that would be great.

I don't have any info directly Robin but I can tell you that they have not just started drilling. The fracking process was invented in Texas in the Barnett Shale field. They have been at it longer than anyone else.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

then why did a seperate system also pick up this quake???

another source picking up quake

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

No that is not a separate source that is THE source. The data feeds into the UUSS servers and then gets passed on to USGS and the IRIS DMC. From the IRIS BUD Data Centre (the DMC) the signal goes out to GEE if you happen to be looking at that.

Confusing I know.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Another little one just in:

Magnitude 2.4
Date-Time Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 19:01:00 UTC
Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 01:01:00 PM at epicenter
Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 35.253°N, 92.352°W
Depth 5.6 km (3.5 miles)
Region ARKANSAS

earthquake.usgs.gov...
edit on 17-2-2011 by lasertaglover because: spelly

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

interesting... its not showing up on the site...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Click on the recorder link in my signature, You can see it down at the bottom left. The blue squiggle. This one exists alright.

Here is the link for it. (2.4)

earthquake.usgs.gov...
edit on 17/2/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

its not showing up on the main list

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

What are you calling the main list?

Can you give me the link as I don't use any of these lists.

This one?
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Yes you are right. There are 2 since that.
edit on 17/2/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join