It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KathyG427

Fox was the only one other than Little Rock, the one I posted is of Meadow Brook. With an extended search, we might find something a little closer. I'm not to familiar with Greenbriar, have spent some time with relatives south of Salem and had an uncle that was mayor of Manila. But that was in 1960, haven't been back since 1980.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Here's one of downtown Little Rock
www.wunderground.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Does anyone know how to get to the school in Greers Ferry, a meeting there tonight at 6:30.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
If it help too put minds at ease, if god forbid, anything catastrophic should happen, you can be rest assured, that due in no small part, each and every contributor too these pages, will have the most "documented factually correct DATA, for said event, that has ever been recorded in the history of the last century.
Is the internet responsible, no once again it just proves that people talking too people, and showing that it dosen't matter if your creds. are good or your ,,not as smart as the other guy/girl, that when people talk, with care for one another, then i am confident and filled with hope, that this will just die away, but let me tell you, us research people will hopefully be much more aware of the number of tangents that go into the dreaded field of "prediction" but like a moth too the flame,, its what we do.
Bear with us if we fail occationally but we will get better at it, and for all who have helped in the getting better . my hats of to you.
Me

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SusanFrey

Don't know if this helps, but here is a map quest of the route.

classic.mapquest.com... v=CITY

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by herenow

Thank you, I just didn't catch what school or where the school is located at.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SusanFrey
reply to post by herenow

stay calm for if u know the truth,, and if u get nervouse u know what too say right,, or have you decided yet? hey were all behind you so , what evr u need, k

edit on 3-3-2011 by BobAthome because: thank god u cant see spelling when u speak lol

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I thought you lived in Vilonia - did I imagine that somehow ? LOL.

Higden is on the lake - maybe that's the school you're looking for?

link   

Here is a list of schools and phone numbers around Greers Ferry, hope that helps.

greersferryar.localguides.com...

link   

Here is a list of schools and phone numbers around Greers Ferry, hope that helps.

greersferryar.localguides.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KathyG427

I'm calm everyone, I just want to attend this meeting if I can find out what school it is at. Calling the tv station to ask.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
LOL thats right Susan,,,were just like your goffers/ lol excuse me secrataries,,

Now if i could pump coffee through here,, lol

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Got it Westside High School in the cafeteria. Have an hour may get there a few minutes late but going.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Why i thought it only proper for a lady to arrive a little late,, i mean it is the South right? ,, give em hell

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

What would be ideal would be to take to one of these meetings would be a prit out of every article and report listed in this thread with the relevant portions highlighted. I know a lot of what I have posted comes from the DOE so you'd be using their own research against them.
edit on 3-3-2011 by jadedANDcynical because: Typos

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This really sucks the school is on the other side of the lake and mapquest says it will take me 1 1/2 hours to get there on curvy winding roads, don't think I'll make it to this one.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I urge all Arkansans to attend any meetings you can find.

I urge all Arkansans to attend the EMERGENCY meeting tomorrow. Even if they don't let you inside, gather and you decide what to do. Next.

I urge everyone to call anyone you know in Arkansas. Family, friends, a penpal. Tell them about the meeting and make the pay attention to this EMERGENCY.

I invite everyone to join the Facebook page, ARKANSAS FRIEND. Join the group against fracking as well.

I direct the curious, those that want information, to the blog full of information, FRACKING ARKANSAS.

This thread is full of information and eye-witness testimony.

I beg you all to do whatever you can to spread this message and help stop the injection wells.

STOP THE INJECTION WELLS

STOP FRACKING ARKANSAS

www.facebook.com...#!/profile.php?id=100002077642177

frackingarkansas.wordpress.com...

edit on 3-3-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

Robin put this post on the facebook page please.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Well just call the tv station back ,tell them as a concerned citizen, etc,,,, that you were unable too attend this meeting in order too present some very well research and accredited material,, and maybe if it was possible might u get an interview,, bring them too you, and even the dogs can in on it

Besides how can a news station resist putting puppies on tv during a crisis??
edit on 3-3-2011 by BobAthome because:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Don't worry Susan.

Go to the emergency meeting tomorrow.
Tell the people from the press that interviewed you that you're going.
Tell them you have a message for all those that are like you and want this to stop.
Tell them to follow you to the meeting.
If they don't let you in, the citizens of Arkansas will have one in the parkinglot.

Call radio stations and express the same message.
Each and eveyone one of us here and now, hear you.
Keep talking and never shut up.

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join