It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

On the sick feeling-
I am very sensitive to barometric pressure changes and felt nothing prior to the heavy storms, which I thought was odd. Normally my ears pop and my head feels full. My dogs' ears irritate them usually but NOT this time.
However my animals were extremely quiet all day-I thought they all had taken ill.
My husband was sick with a weird nausea/dizziness all Saturday late night.
I felt like I had not slept in a week Sat and Sunday.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

No, it does NOT sound crazy. I've read about this phenomenon before. i believe that earthquakes CAN cause vertigo in some people.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Well, just yesterday I am not going back over old posts, but the same symptoms others felt last night, nausea, vertigo, dizziness, a sense of something going to happen. And then after the 11pm EQ it was not alleviated much, had me up almost all night and that is not too common for me. My pets were snuggled in but watched our every move, going by them they were alert rather than sleepy like they normally are at that hour. They were not freaking tho or nervous.
edit on 28-2-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

That is really interesting....I can relate to what you were feeling...that sense that something was about to happen...when I was on the computer, I stopped typing whatever I was typing, just briefly, and paused...then felt the quake

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

My animals were lethargic and very very quiet. The fish in my tanks stayed low.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Check this article out, about Earthquakes and Vertigo

poleshift.ning.com...

There appears to TRULY be something to it!!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
There's a whole thread about alternative earthquake predictions here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I personally started posting there last year. My right ear tends to ring before earthquakes occasionally. I also start to suffer from insomnia/foggy headedness.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

KARK news would like me to contact them for the noon hour newscast for interview.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Tell me this, forgive me if I am just whack.

What if this whole Gulf situation is related to China somehow and their need for oil? If there was a devastating EQ in the 5 state region of NMZ, which caused mass evacuations whereby allowing for unrestrained fracking for Geothermal as well as high concentrations of oil to be produced where in normal conditions those areas have been severely slowed down due to over production.
edit on 28-2-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SusanFrey

COOL!!!

Please keep us updated and try to submit a video if possible...

Excited for you!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SusanFrey

So it will be a call in interview right?

What did you say to them to get their interest in what you have to say? What direction will you go if they allow you to talk?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SusanFrey

KARK news would like me to contact them for the noon hour newscast for interview.

Thank you thank you. Tell them you've been doing your research. Reread the injection information. Scientist know that injection causes quakes. Note that Scott Ausbrook has admitted they can not rule it out.

Also point them here for the rest of the story. The mid-continental quakes are different than California.

You're sea sick because it's tidal. Those weird forms on the webicorder the other day are tidal affects. I've got more but stick to what you know from reading here.

Ask if they stopped injection. Ask a reporter to contact me for the whole story, including the bird and fish kills. They can't ignore the series of events.

Tell them that the USGS is not updating the smaller ones for days, so that the count the media gives is not the whole story.

Tell them the Enola swarms had evidence of fluids moving.

Pick the best questions and just write them down in your own words. And stay calm and on point.

They can't ignore the people who are in harm's way. You were all sea-sick for a reason. The ground, or I should say, the fluids beneath you were reacting to the tides.

Ok, Need to breathe. I'm excitable. I'll walk around and maybe revise some of my thinking.

Thank you. Post your information on Arkansas Friend and let everyone know. Someone find a copy afterward and post.

Stop robin.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
A thought occurs to me. From the the trip report I've posted a couple of times, the initial fracturing process onl takes a day or so. How much settling occurs after fracturing when the gas is being removed? Nature abhors a vacuum, so if gas is being removed something is going to fill in those voids. All of that factored shale shifting around sending vibrations into stressed faults...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I have been watching this for a couple of weeks now, since this thread started. The lines seem to be getting thicker and thicker all the time. Before, I would see a "jolt" and then the lines would get "skinny" again, but not any more. Looks like something is brewing for sure. (Clearly, I'm no expert...but just stands to reason)

folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Someone on the other thread was talking about the condition of the ground, it being sandy and the water table being so high, and mentioned the thread about cryoseism (Frost) quake a few weeks ago. Mikebiznaz, went on as though I said these quakes were caused by frost, I was talking about the unstablity of the ground. He knows there were 2 quakes. But he had people going on for 5 pages about it not being Frost quakes when no one ever said it was. A good friend of mine use to work a pumping the gas company waste water back into the ground and all that is doing is making the ground more unstable. They said on the AR News that it was a new fault (branch) of the New Madrid.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Where is westcoast, puterman and cloudsinthesky? They would have some other great questions to raise for this interview. I agree with Robin, remaining on topic, sounding calm and sure of yourself will be helpful.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tasty Canadian
I have been watching this for a couple of weeks now, since this thread started. The lines seem to be getting thicker and thicker all the time. Before, I would see a "jolt" and then the lines would get "skinny" again, but not any more. Looks like something is brewing for sure. (Clearly, I'm no expert...but just stands to reason)

Watch this one instead.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Yep expected high today 78 here and low tonight in the 30's. We are expecting heavy storms this afternoon and evening *Duh* and we may just see the night of the twisters...

It is going to get bad. Could this be the night NMZ happens?

Howdy neighbor, where did you get that forecast or was that from Sunday? I've got 39 degrees and I didn't think it was to get over 50 or so today. By the way, I asked my daughter (3rd grade) if they have had any EQ drills. Nothing as of last Friday.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Please, please don't forget to mention the Arkansas Friends Facebook page. Tell them you want Arkansans to organize and take a stand. Take a stand. Connect and organize. That's what wins any good fight.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I haven't spoken with anyone today so far, I've got tons of studying to do and class this evening and instead I'm distracted and on ATS, lol.

We are practically neighbors, in the grand scheme of things considering people on ATS are from all over the world, we live in areas adjacent to one another, how cool!

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join