It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High-fructose corn syrup (HF CS) can raise blood pressure by 32%

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Yes I agree with you, I spend my time to make sure that the products I buy doesn't have that crap in it hidden under "Alias".

I enjoy sugar, so I get sugar cane when I need it.

The fact that it increases visceral fat should be a warning to people around that do anything they can to get rid of their excess weight and seen not to accomplish much.

You can do exercise and sweat like a pig but if you don't go to the source of the problem (what you eat) you can not do much.

I always tell the ladies in my aerobic zumba class that are amazed at my waist line how they can achieve a slender waist if they just cut high fructose from their diet, but people can not just give away what taste so good in their food, because the crap is so addictive.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Exactly, they wanted to increase profits by decreasing the amount of sugar we imported, so they invented their own sugar from yellow corn. I wouldn't be surprised if HFCS was the main cause of over 50% of the health issues we are currently facing.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

When statistics tells that we are becoming the most overweight nation per capital and to become next on diabetics and all this since just the last 30 years you don't need to do much to find out the cause.

<< 1   >>

join