It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF SOHO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Human_Alien

There's a lot of space between the SOHO spacecrafts and the sun.

Stop looking at it like a 2D image, it's 3D on a massive scale, that's being small minded and unenlightened.

How about instead of watching youtube video from idiots who know nothing about SOHO (and STEREO), go and actually learn about the crafts from the people who built them and have been looking at the data for the last 15 years?

They are actually real people who love science, not some evil entity who are out to deceive you.

edit on 16/2/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

A little off-topic but Chad, have you EVER had a supernatural-paranormal experience?
I am going to assume, you haven't.

This is not to begrudge you but, until or unless you do, EVERYTHING is questionable.

I look past all this 3D mysterious, rumor-ridden, debunking and denying planet (and mankind) in a whole different light now.

However, I am NOT saying this is anything more than what you're proposing however, at the same time, I've learned to question everything and NOT accept anything, on face value with dogmatic explanations.

Trust me, nothing is what we've been told nor taught. Take from that, what you will.

G'day sir

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
The objects are VERY interesting and video is indeed quite supportive. What I am starting to wonder is Richard Hoagland's theory that our Sun is hyper-dimensional and is a portal for energy.
This theory would help semi-explain why there seems to be many UFO sightings in and around volcanoes.

Nice find ...there is a physician named "Nassim Haramein" who is working quite a while on the unified field theroy and he says exactly the same - that every sun and every planet is a portal and interconnectet with everything and used by more advanced entities for traveling.

So the vast activity of UFO around the sun is actualy not unusual as the sun is the only portal big enough for ships of that size.

There are several realy interesting videos on youtube about him and his work ...

If you have some time (8 hours xD) you should realy have a look at the following fascinating videos.

Although it is realy long it is entertaining because he is quite funny and the information will blast you away eventualy xD

www.youtube.com...

somehow embedding the video won´t work ...

Physicist Nassim Haramein talks about unlocking the truth to Sacred geometry, fractals, the Mayan calendar and 2012, Crop Circles, cabalistic traditions, chakras, Sun Gods, God. Jesus and Freemasonry (more specifically, the Knights of Templar).

Nassim Haramein's exciting work, prepare yourself for an exhilarating odyssey into hyperspace and beyond. Haramein, who has spent his lifetime researching fields of physics from quantum theory to relativistic equations and cosmology, will lead you along a fascinating discussion geared to a layman's understanding of the fundamental nature of the universe and creation that includes black holes, gravitational forces, dimensions, and the very structure of space itself - all of which are integral parts of his now-complete Unified Field Theory. Haramein's theory is currently in peer review process for publication in physics journals; however, the presentation does not end with the introduction of his theory alone, but includes the discussion of the path that he took to arrive at his views, which weaves between the texts and monuments of ancient civilizations, biology, chemistry and the primordial role of consciousness - all of which lend further credence to the science behind the theory.

www.youtube.com...

In this clip you can see how a SOHO video was editet bye NASA - in the uneditet video you can see two realy big objects (at least earthsize) flying into the sun - those had no trail and thus couldn´t be comets. The video was taken offline and altered ...after it was back up again they had tails so this matched their comet explanation.

This is REALY interessting stuff everyone should have a look at

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by InDeMioN

I agree his videos are facinating it you have the time to watch!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I am very familiar with his studies/research and theories!
Like-minds seek out like-minds

Thanks for bringing him to our attention.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

All those ships around the sun and no one can get a photo of them, a these people who watch the sun every day with their telescopes and nothing...not even from amateur sun watchers looking at the sun from their backyards haven't.

You know what that suggests don't you? Spaceships hanging round the sun is a whole load of BS.

Speaking of BS, in regards to the video about SOHO editing footage, just a small amount of research would show that low resolution images are sent to earth first and then once the high resolution images are recieved after 2-3 days,they replace the low resolution images.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

All those ships around the sun and no one can get a photo of them, a these people who watch the sun every day with their telescopes and nothing...not even from amateur sun watchers looking at the sun from their backyards haven't.

You know what that suggests don't you? Spaceships hanging round the sun is a whole load of BS.

Speaking of BS, in regards to the video about SOHO editing footage, just a small amount of research would show that low resolution images are sent to earth first and then once the high resolution images are recieved after 2-3 days,they replace the low resolution images.

You have to have a specific telescope to look at the sun, for example look at the arm on SOHO, it is holding a protective shield where the sun is at to protect the lens, any amature using anything else would be blinded trying to find an object near the sun. It would magnifi the light so much that your eye would be fried. A telescope like that is probably not easily attainable by even a expert astronomer.
edit on 16-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Google solar telescope.

If you're feeling brave, hit the image search page.

Solar telescopes cost the same as normal telescopes.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I don't think high tech photography that specializes in the sun is all that popular, and I woudln't recommend anyone point their lenses at it, its not the safest. That being said, unusual things have been photographed and most ignore it. Apparently pretty easy to duplicate anything according the Jerusalem threads, and if it can be duplicated, which even the mona lisa can, ergo skeptics think everything is. So SOHO is a fairly good source When the wolves own equipment shows anomalies, its very interesting.
edit on 16-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
unity_99, i see you are into sungazing, so you might want check out the following thread which I've directed to all sungazers

Attention All Sun gazers: You Are Doing It Wrong!!! Avoid the Blindness Inducing Error

HA, hope you don't mind the plug

so, HA, my friend, you're being somewhat coy as to your own opinion,me thinks
very strange, while most are glitches some look sorta like ships

are you implying that somehow the sun is being used as a door?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I have been sungazing for close to 2 years now, with no damage, and my thread was written to include how to SAFELY sungaze. The only times my eyes were hurt and had to recover, where when there were some glarish clouds around the sun, because they have a lot of heavy metals in them. So I am very careful of clouds. The sun is very responsive, and disappeared quickly when that happened, it clouded up quickly and that was only a few moments of sungazing.

I mention to avoid clouds in my thread.

The correct times to stare fully at the sun, are within 30 minutes or so, after sunrise, and 30 minutes or so, (basically upwards to an hour) before sunset. The exact times for your region can be found online, because they give the UV rating, and near dawn and sunset there is NO UV! You can stare at it.

Always follow your body, even if you should be able to stare, but your eyes are strained, there may be chemtrails or something in the sky that is hurting you.

For the rest of the day, always try to avoid 10 30- 2 30 period, when its overhead and has the most UV!

I still sungaze, at odd times during the day, though at my other residence, it was sunset late afternoon and sunset I enjoyed the most, now its sunrise.

The correct procedure for other times in the day is. To tilt your head up, and to a 90 degree angle from the sun, and let the sun in the corners of your eye. I wrote about this in my thread too.

I always strive to sungaze for over 10 minutes of acutal sun, though in practice its between 6-10 usually.

Safety is important. If you stare for a moment, blinking into it for 2 seconds and then closing your eyes is important. I do that while I turn to the sides, too.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
soho.nascom.nasa.gov...

This isn't SOHO but it shows us how much NASA loves to censor their pictures. Picture of the sun with an earth size black censor patch.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

This isn't SOHO but it shows us how much NASA loves to censor their pictures. Picture of the sun with an earth size black censor patch.

It is SOHO.

The image you've linked to is identical to these images:

soho.nascom.nasa.gov...
soho.nascom.nasa.gov...
soho.nascom.nasa.gov...

The only difference is the wavelengths the sun is being viewed in.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Well thats fine, though its not the same kind of pic. But at least its not out of place on this thread then.
edit on 17-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
However, I am NOT saying this is anything more than what you're proposing however, at the same time, I've learned to question everything and NOT accept anything, on face value with dogmatic explanations.

Trust me, nothing is what we've been told nor taught. Take from that, what you will.

Right on!

Enough of the "don't believe your own eyes" and "just trust the experts" BS.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Here is Part 3 of those wtf SOHO videos. www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join