It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have the solution to debunk all conspiracy's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
All of you Americans should take somekind of healthcare plan so you all can see a psychiatrist, I'm serious now !! Most of the people on this board are deeply psychotic or paranoid.

It's typical to deny it, every person who is mentally ill will deny it in the first place, but you dont have to believe that, the signs of it are pretty clear.

- Loose arguments based on nothing, and can't ever be based on something.
- People here are to paranoid to reason, and to paranoid to see that they are being paranoid.
- Very Hostile attidute against everyone who say otherwise.
- All the discussion, theories and whatever are related to happenings in the US. Did you guys forget that there
are other country's on this planet to ?
- Most of the times all the arguments are really full of hate against others, and the funny part is that most of the
people here are not aware of that because they feel like they have been lied to.

I would like to ask you this: Why do most of the conspiracy's in this world originate from the US? Why never from (or in lesser amount) from a other country ?

Because most of the people in the US are dealing with serious mental health issues, and can't go to a psychiatrist because most of the people don't have a healthcareplan which doesn't allow them (financial) to see a docter.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Do you have proof of these wild accusations?

VvV

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

/just read this forum

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I have, and you are making a gross generilization.

VvV

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yegadz, what a lot of apostrophe's! ;-)

I tend to agree with the thrust, though I don't think it is limited to US members....

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I have, and you are making a gross generilization.

VvV

Oh and it is not gross to say that evey bad thing which happens in the world is the fault of: Jews, freemasons, and the medical indsutry and that it will have terrible consequences to the US (AND US ONLY) population ???
edit on 16-2-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

What you talkin' bout der sun?

I gots me hed screwd on strate and I not need no psychotherapist. I is deply offendead.

Boy I gots Mo Beef than you can handle.

Plus dawg I am typing dis to ya from my sekret bunka, them feds iz after me! I her the helicopters!

Okay enough playing around. You my friend are merely a person who does not agree with what we believe and cannot handle being in an internet forum that has different opinions than your own. Maybe you should take a course in handling different opinions and ideas.

Conspiracy have been forming from the United States for centuries due to us Americans being deeply skeptical of all authority, not all us Americans though, but at least we are willing to question the official storyline. What have you done? You complain then tell us we need help.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
No you Americans are not skeptical about who is in control, you all just want the control (like a group of school childeren) you just all want to be the boss of everything bacause you all feel like it has to be like that, and you can't handle it when someone else has it like (on smaller scale) Barack Obama, or everyother president, or (on a bigger scale) a country like China which is upcoming to be the next world economy.

You all just start rumours (which are based on nothing) because you are simply being jealous

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I think the events in Egypt recently, showed just how far gov's will go. From propaganda state tv, to letting criminals out of jail, to paying thugs to beat the hell out of protesters.

Would you call all of that a conspiracy?
edit on 16-2-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
We have members from all around the world here on ATS, not just the US.

And obviously, you are a member. Are you delusional as well???

Your OP is a very rude generalization.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I have noticed some people on here that do exhibit some form of paranoia, it's not limited to America however. Usually a lot of the new posters are the culprits. Sometimes you'll see a thread where the poster says things that medical professionals would term mentally ill and quite a few posters will tell them to not see a doctor because they're sponsored by 'big pharma' etc

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Another thread like this mate? Geez...you need to get a life, is it fun to constantly go around calling us all crazy?

All of you Americans should take somekind of healthcare plan so you all can see a psychiatrist, I'm serious now !! Most of the people on this board are deeply psychotic or paranoid.
Actually, a vast number of members on these boards are not American, including myself.

It's typical to deny it, every person who is mentally ill will deny it in the first place, but you dont have to believe that, the signs of it are pretty clear.
Have you ever considered that you are in denial at the FACT that there are real conspiracies in this world?

- Most of the times all the arguments are really full of hate against others, and the funny part is that most of the
people here are not aware of that because they feel like they have been lied to.
Partially true, but I think you'll find this board also has many members that are amazingly calm, collected and composed, their words are worth listening to IMO. And to make a thread like this insults all of those people, whether there are a bunch of looney people here or not.

I would like to ask you this: Why do most of the conspiracy's in this world originate from the US? Why never from (or in lesser amount) from a other country ?
Some do originate from other countries, you obviously haven't been looking too hard if you've not run across any. But the reason most originate in the US should be pretty obvious, too much power and money in the hands of the wrong people. The US Government has slowly become more and more corrupt, there are many horrible things US entities such as the CIA have done - including poisoning a whole town, inducing split personality disorder in people to create "super-spies" and the list goes on and on.

So forgive me for questioning my reality pal. No crawl back in to the hole you came from.

edit on 16-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Imo the Rant forum is exactly the right place for this thread, I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time
, but I don't think the OP needs to supply proof? This is about how he or she feels.

I understand your frustration. Certainly it does seem to be about America on here, I have no data but am thinking the majority of members are from US. Suggest if possible start threads dealing with subjects of interest/relevance to your native land. We appear self absorbed, but many of us desire to relate and learn from other cultures.

As to why we are so focused on conspiracys, might have something to do with this being a "conspiracy site".

Take a deep breath, relax, have fun.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Damn... you figured us out.

Hey quick guys the jig is up!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

As an American who does see a mental health professional on a regular basis I counter all your claims with a bit more than just logical fallacies and opinion.

And, personally, I blame the folks in Lichtenstein. They're always to blame and they always figure out ways to make it look like Americans did it.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Most of the people on this board are deeply psychotic or paranoid.

Perhaps OP's prescription would be to pump us full of more Flouride & Lithium?

It ain't paranoia if they really are out to get me buddy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2f8eae42625.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2f8eae42625.gif[/atsimg]

Holy crap that's awesome. Stolen!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz

Some do originate from other countries, you obviously haven't been looking too hard if you've not run across any. But the reason most originate in the US should be pretty obvious, too much power and money in the hands of the wrong people. The US Government has slowly become more and more corrupt, there are many horrible things US entities such as the CIA have done - including poisoning a whole town, inducing split personality disorder in people to create "super-spies" and the list goes on and on.

So forgive me for questioning my reality pal. No crawl back in to the hole you came from.

edit on 16-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

That kind of nonsense is spread out in my country to, that the government is corrupt and they don't give a crap about the people and that our queen is a reptillian because she is a leading member in the Bilberg group, but the opposite is true. People just don't (like someone said before in this topic) want tot be told how to behave, and that will give tensions. Most of all it are less intelligent people who rebel against the government, because they are less capable to understand the role of the government. The government is not here to screw you, but to help you (at least where I'm from), but you also have to be able to cooperate. And I think that the unsatisfied people are not willing to cooperate and get in all kinds of (mostly financial) trouble, then they are fueling eachother with weird and negative story's about the government which will result in this conspiracy crap full of bs. And yes they make errors in the government, just like every other human being. But those negative people see those errors as the perfect chance to make up some kind of weird story, and all that is just done because they are unsatisfeid with their lives. You can call it "blaming it on others". And with this I mean most of the western country's, there are however corrupt country's in the world. But I can't believe that it are country's like the US and most of the European country's.

At last I want to know if there are any concrete, real, and true, and with that I don't mean those (many but the same) storys on the net or vid's on youtube, evidence that the cia was doing those kind of experiments? Probably not, so all those story's are doubtable, and that is something different than the truth, it's not the truth and that is something you all should learn right now !!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Troll....

new topics

top topics

join