It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE FATAL ENCOUNTER AT FT. DIX-McGUIRE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This is an old account but very interesting---www.nicap.org...

(taken from site above)

New testimonial evidence and a document are bared in Status Report IV, following the re-emergence in 1983 of the informant whose experience, as a witness, was first disclosed three years earlier and published as Case A3 in Status Report III, 1982. The source, a sergeant in the Air Force Security Police at McGuire AFB, adds substantive information relative to the reported fatal encounter on January 18, 1978, between an alleged alien entity and a Ft. Dix MP and relates his firsthand observation, while on duty, when the slain entity was found on an abandoned runway at McGuire AFB. The source also reveals his sensitive involvement with authorities in various agencies following his discharge from service because of his disclosures to this writer. Also reported are the communications with the source since 1980 and an arranged meeting between the source and a colleague to lend back-up credibility to the case. Investigation continues

what do ya think???

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by timoothy

This is another short summary of event====taken from here---www.nicap.org...

1. In a January of 1978, I was station at McGuire AFB, N.J.. One evening , during the time frame of 0300 hrs. and O500 hrs., there were a number of UFO sightins in the area over the air field and Ft. DIX Army camp. I am a security policeman and was on routine patrol at the time. N.J. State Police, and Ft. Dix MP's were running code in the direction of Brownsville, N.J.. A state trooper then entered Gate #5 at the rear of the base requesting assistance and permission to enter. I was dispatched and the trooper wanted access to the runway area which led to the very back of the air field and connected with a heavily wooded area which is part of the Dix training area. He informed me that a Ft. Dix MP was pursuing a low flying object which then hovered over his car. He described it as oval shaped, with no details, and glowing with a blueish green color. His radio transmission was cut off. At that time in front of his police car, appeared a thing, about 4 ft. tall, greyish, brown, fat head, long arms, and slender body. The MP panicked and fired five rounds from his .45 Cal into the thing, and one round into the object above. The object then fled straight up and joined with eleven others high in the sky. This we all saw but didn't know the details at the time. Anyway, The ting ran into the woods towards our fenceline and they wanted to look for it. By this time several patrols were involved.

2. We found the body of the thing near the runway. It had apparently climbed the fence and died while running. It was all of a sudden hush-hush and no one was allowed near the erea. We roped off the area and AF OSI came out and took over. That was the last I saw of it. There was a bad stench coming from it too. Like ammonia smelling but it wasn't constent in the air. That day, a team from Wright-Patterson AFB came in a C-141 and went to the area. They crated it in a wooden box, sprayed something over it, and then put it into a bigger metal container. They loaded it in the plane and took off. That was it, nothing more said, no report made and we were all told not to have anything to say about it or we would be court martialed.

3. I will be getting out of the air force in about two months. Do Not disclose ny name as I could get into trouble. I am interested in pursuing this and other matters if you nted help. Forgive me for not signing this but I can't take any chances. Please reply to the above address and my parents will forward it to me or I will be home already. Don't send it here because they monitor all mail closely and I again don't want to take any chances.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Bumping your thread. Interesting story.

Star and flag.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Wow quite a read. I think this type of thing goes on all the time and little can be done about it.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Jeesbus!
I have wondered about that story for some time...never thought id hear any more about it!
Great find!
We need this disclosure! I hope there is a follow up on this....s

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
yes it is very interesting --I wonder if he is still alive,i should check it out i live close

new topics

top topics

join