It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico attorney general gets microchip implant!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

MEXICO CITY, Mexico (Reuters) -- Mexico's attorney general said on Monday he had had a microchip inserted under the skin of one of his arms to give him access to a new crime database and also enable him to be traced if he is ever abducted.

Attorney General Rafael Macedo said a number of his staff had also been fitted with chips which will give them exclusive and secure access to a national, computerized database for crime investigators that went live on Monday.

To view the entire story, click here

First Japan and now Mexico... We knew this day would come, but were unable to stop it because it simply flew over our heads. I fear that now, more then ever, we should all be paranoid. Don't you understand? Sure it's not being used in the United States or Europe...not yet at least. Just wait a little bit..it will come. And you may be wondering, "Why I should be scared of this? Aren't we taught to embrace technology?"
You should be scared because it means giving up your freedom. Remember Steven Spielberg's movie, Minority Report? It will be no different then that (minus the pre-cog murder thing).
I have so many thoughts and feelings on this subject, but not the attention span to cover them all. Sorry if this was unorganized.
On a final note, I do believe this is the "1984" Mr.Orwell wrote about.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Covered here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Feel free to add your thoughts to the existing discussion.

Thread closed.

join