It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSN - I now sound lame

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
My contact list = Bare... anyone wanna add me? im lonely :shk: Im friendly, most the time... check some of my other posts if ya like. u2u me if you wanna add me or ill add you or sommin

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I dont have MSN
i do have aim if you wanna chat
and infact anyone that wants to chat with me
.... (I love my fellow ATS'rs that much
)

TheAntiAirForce1

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I have MSN too, but I don't use it. If you want to chat just post a topic in the chit-chat forum...

Any ideas on how to delete windows messenger from winXP?

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Add/Remove programs utility is the best way to remove anything from your computer. Its in your control panel.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Much as I am grateful to Bill Gates for creating Chat 2.5 (thus helping me to meet KayEm), I have to say that unless you have cable or DSL, MSN is a pile of old
It used to be pretty good, but for us us plebs who are stuck with dial up, its a complete pain in the arse.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Much as I am grateful to Bill Gates for creating Chat 2.5 (thus helping me to meet KayEm), I have to say that unless you have cable or DSL, MSN is a pile of old
It used to be pretty good, but for us us plebs who are stuck with dial up, its a complete pain in the arse.

It's ok with me and i'm on dialup

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer

you can't. Ive tried. Other programs need it tio run. Dunno why.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows

Originally posted by websurfer

you can't. Ive tried. Other programs need it tio run. Dunno why.

If you are interested, here is a link that will help you

---Information purposes only----Remove Messenger at your own risk---

www.geekgirls.com...

"If you don't use Windows Messenger, you'll find it awfully hard to switch off. Microsoft is hell bent on getting us all to use it as part of it's .NET push (see What the !@#$* is .NET? for more on this topic) and so it has made it hard to disable.
Hard, but not impossible. Here's how you can eliminate Windows Messenger. But please note � this technique involves editing the Registry, something I do not recommend for the inexperienced!

First, make sure you have the Run command on your Start Menu. If it's not there, right-click the Start button and select Properties, on the Start Menu tab click Customize, click the Advanced tab, scroll through the list of Start Menu Items, enable Run Command, then click OK twice to exit.
Click Start, Run, type regedit and click OK.
Open HKEY_CURRENT_USER and navigate to the key:
Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
Delete the key MSMSGS and close the Registry Editor. "

top topics

join