It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many UFO's, February 15th 2011 - Please Clarify!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Just found this on the interweb while searching for nightly UFO's. I found it to be fairly compelling, considering that many of these lights in the the sky appear red.

At 50 seconds, I noticed that the top-most lights were blinking, as well as moving upwards.

The maker of this Youtube video stated that this was taken at 8 o' clock at night, February 15th.

Would very much like to hear some constructive thoughts on this particular video, please watch it in it's entirety before making a comment.

Sidenote: Though there is not much reference to whether this is in the sky, or how far away due to the blackness of the night - I'd simply say that the "flares" in this video give credence to the fact that this is in the air and not another video of lights in the ocean.

This is amazing! From the mothership out small objects and most likely two of them collided and crashed!

edit on 16-2-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

old video. not from 15th feb. been on this site before.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

This honestly looks than nothing more than some space junk burning up in the atmosphere, or a meteorite disintigrating upon entering the earths atmosphere.

Sorry, but no ufo's here.

vVv

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Has it? For shame.

I noticed the person who made this video is from Russia, while the voices sounded American.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
yes this has been posted. i believe Tarifa37 posted the thread. if you look at his profile im sure you can find the exact thread.

Heres the thread for ya.. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2/16/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join