It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hi, this is Andrew and Tammie, we are a married couple, and joined this group, because this is one of the more interesting sites on the internet...

I'm Andrew, I'm 25 years old, and I have been a Freemason since I was 18, I'm a 3rd Degree Blue Lodge, 10th Degree York Rite Mason, a 32 degree Scottish Rite Mason, and I have been a WM once, and now I am serving as Tyler in one lodge, Junior Deacon in another, and Inner Guard in another I belong to Lodges in two different countries and am also a Assistant Grand Lodge Education Officer plus, I'm a Shriner

On top of that, I was also Masonry4life on youtube, even though thats been hacked a long time ago. And I'll be more focused on Secret Societies

My Wife, Tammie, is 22, hails from Australia, and is now living in America, we have two great kids, and Tammie is joining the OES in a couple of months, Tammie is more interested in 2012 things, and things going on with the world

hope you enjoy our color commentary guys

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheForgottenOnes

Howdy and welcome, I just joined myself last week but ATS is cool..glad you guys are here Cheers

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hey guys, welcome to ATS. It's a bit overwhelming at first, there's a LOT of information here. Hope to see you on the boards

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Y'all are one of those couples that do the duet answering machine/voicemail mesages aren't you?

Only teasing. I hope you both enjoy your stay here. It is a nice place to call home.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
You are most welcome here.Have fun lots of odd ideas around here.Have fun and I'll see ya around the threads.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hey, welcome! I'm new here to and I've learned a lot in the 2 weeks I've been here

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Welcome!

As for your wife´s interests and things going in this world related to 2012 and other endtime prophecies I suggest you take a look at Falun Dafa - a free of charge spiritual practice persecuted in China since 1999 by the communist party. Falun Dafa with its explosive growth has spread to more than 100 countries across the world with more than 100 million practitioners.

Why is Falun Dafa persecuted(while other Qi Gong forms are allowed) in China? That is a good question to ponder for people.

new topics

top topics

join