It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enslaved - the SECRET key to the elite's control-system for the populace: housing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is a very important topic that many people are not aware of. Most people are totally owned and controlled by this issue, but dont face it, even though in many cases it is the dominant issue in their lives. Thats why this issue is crucial in elite-control of the masses. I realized this subject needed its own thread.

People are becoming more aware that they are enslaved to corporate or wealthy/elite control systems everyday, thanks to the internet. There are obvious manipulations of the populace's psyche by mass media. There are economic collapses of all sorts: stock markets, currencies, retirement, housing. There is political control and wars are run by elite cabals. But sometimes its easiest to miss the obvious.

There is one control system used in corporate cultures by the elite class that guarantees generational-slavery for 3/4 of the population in modern economies: housing.

In order to design a control system yes, you need control of economies/currency [banking/federal reserve]. But you cant control people with money if there is nothing ESSENTIAL to buy.

We could buy fluff and glitter, who wants an ipod? i do! But to really control people, we need to ask what are the essentials of human [or even animal] life? Food, shelter, and clothing.. agreed? uh huh. [and sex]. So if a control system were designed around food, slaves could be made of men by limiting and controlling people's access to food. But food is problematic. What if you needed slaves to work in factories? They need food to be good slaves. OK then, how about clothing? Well, we cant have everyone go walking around naked can we? That would be cool if everyone was tight and hot, but the truth would probably cause the people to revolt, same as withholding food.

Shelter. Housing. If you needed to control people with ONE essential, what shall it be? Housing.

First, you make housing cost almost exactly the amount one slave might save [after taxes and expenses] in exactly one lifetime of working as a factory slave. We will call that one-slave-housing "unit". Now remember, the cost of one "unit" is equal to the entire life savings of one average slave-unit-human, so that slave unit human will need to work at the factory for almost exactly 65 years to own the housing unit. He likewise would need the same amount for rent. So the slave will play the game, or become homeless.

We will need to design a mortgage system, to indebt each slave for their lifetime of slavery. We want our slaves to work in our factory for their entire life to fulfill their "dream" of owning a "house". We can use cultural brainwashing to ensure that the slave-unit doesnt realize that they could build a basic slave housing unit entirely by themselves in only one year. We make sure the slave-unit doesnt realize that the labor/materials cost for building a house doesn't even equal even a couple years of their slave life. We will need to gain ownership and control over all land, so that the slave units cant ever really own anything, are subject to taxation, and will build units only at prices we set. We will need a system of building codes and ordinances to ensure slaves dont try to beat our control system by building themselves. We will need to work in conjunction with a system of taxation and excessive healthcare costs to ensure families that do own homes without debt are unable to pass the units down to their children. We will need to stigmatize the homeless to ensure everyone would prefer being a factory slave to being outside the slave-unit control system. Lastly, we will need to make housing, a prime need for any human, subject investment market forces so that we can control pricing to keep housing costs at excatly one-slave-lifetime per unit to ensure slavery. We cannot have the slaves knowing that if units were built at what they cost to build, that all slaves would be currently housed without having to scarifice 65 years of slavery - all slaves would only need to work 20 hours a week to have all they have now, and everyone would then be free to create authetic-culture together with all that "evil" freetime.

In this way we can ensure total control of the populace, while the slaves work their lives away at some boring repetitive slave job to make elites rich until it makes the slaves so numb of soul and mind that they can threaten the ruling class no more than a cow can threaten a farmer with it's cow-intellect or soul. And the slaves will believe all along that they are free and fulfilling a dream of home ownership, when the truth is there are already enough housing units built to house every slave in America today, already built..and those housing units arent even worth one year of a slave's life, but will consume all our people's entire lifetimes bonding them in slavery to an elite corporate/political control system. All for the cost of a house.

How simple was that? Perfect.

You are owned.

THIS is how the wealthy elites control the slaves, even more so than with media or military or politics or the federal reserve. This is their linchpin.

edit on 15-2-2011 by urmenimu2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2011 by urmenimu2 because: for love

edit on 15-2-2011 by urmenimu2 because: watsa spellchecker?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by urmenimu2

Pretty much sums it up. One of my favorite aspects of the housing is, if you buy your home with straight up cash so there is no rent or mortgage... you can and will lose what you OWN because you did not continue to pay the king taxes, so they will take what you bought and paid for and lived in for many years. If you own your own home, you HAVE TO work/earn money in order to KEEP what you own! So when the jobs get shipped overseas, you can't work to keep your own property. Obviously planned out in advance.

Is this the system everyone agrees with?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The idea of "the company store" is nothing new ,And is not really the only or most comprehensive way they control us labor slaves.They are also doing away with people growing their own food.How do you get food? Do you grow it yourself ,or do you go to the grocery store to buy it?Now what happens when the grocery store has bare shelves.......Ask the russians about this one.Would you call that control I would.Need a car to get to work or do you walk.What happens when they cut off the source of transport?Do you make your clothes or buy them already made?The company store controls every aspect of your life not just housing.Although they control that just as you describe.There is a bigger picture here.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
dude, you are so right on the money....i mean.....bullseye....

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I sadly agree about everything you just wrote.
I really hope people wake up to the fact that we are all slaves for the elite.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

This is kind of true. Remember, you can pay for the house with cash, and you own the "house" but you rent the land. So in theory you can take the house when the king forecloses, but where the heck would you put it - the king has all the land?

Buying a house is the only transaction like it because we all have to live somewhere. Jordan Maxwell says the given reason is the King holds all the property in trust for the vatican - for the return of jesus as the land is his. That may be the given reason, but in fact is to enslave.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

well, cash ownership of your house leaves you in a better position, but as you state, the king owns you tax-wise, or lose the land.

but essentially, the housing system isnt set up so that no one wins. its set up so 75% of all buyers are owned. once, owned, slave step forward, factory-worker-created. many slaves will own one or many homes in their lifetime, thus supporting the system. the baby boomers are notorious for locking their children out of the housing market and into slavery or homelessness.

the crux of the issue is that there is enough housing for everyone already, ALREADY BUILT. who owns this? every generation of americans seems to be working most of an entire lifetime in a soulless job just to hope to "own" one home someday. many never will.

the budget sheets dont balance out here. elite control mechanism.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

I sadly agree about everything you just wrote.
I really hope people wake up to the fact that we are all slaves for the elite.

slaves are created by force. there are only so many animal or human needs. food. air. even pooping...lol.. deprive someone of a human need, and they will become slaves to receive the human need, or they would die.

how can you deprive someone of air, food, clothing, or even pooping, without killing them. practically...how? cant.

housing is the one human need you can deprive a human of, and own them without killing them. slave worker step forward.

the tragedy is housing is as available, sustainable and affordable as food. but we are deprived. eveery squirrel needs a nest.

we are owned.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Property taxes property taxes property taxes! They go up and up. At least people in houses, well, many of them, don't have to put up with what is experienced in the mass human poultry cage called the apartment. Built cheaply, so you can hear what everyone is doing. I recently had to complain to the landlord about the creature next door with her stereo all the way up during the day. After I moved from another unit with a midnight stomper over me. Money money money money, if I had lots of that, I could buy me some land to get a custom built off-the-grid home.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Cmon, admit it, you were inspired by my thread on having to work.

And I think this thread should be linked to it because the subjects of needing housing and having to work are so closely related.

Good Thread; S&F.

--GeminiSky

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
You have hit the nail on the head. Control is rounded out with the idea of home owner ship. But why not go one step further.

The dream is to "own"...but most will not realize that dream, they must work to pay rent. In that scenario, the slave is under the delusion that "someday" they will realize their dream while every day that they work away at the factory to pay for a life that is controlled by the "masters", that by paying rent and saving a bit at a time they will reach said dream.

NOT gonna happen...all that you work for is basically spent on "living" in the slot they have locked themselves into. As you said...the homeless are the threat that is held over the slaves heads...and living in an apartment/condo you do not "own", is really one step closer to that homeless stigma. So, you slave harder, work more hours, and waste more of your precious time to "better" yourselves and push, push, push like good little sheep to get to those "dreams".

Before you think I am a dream basher, I am not. One must have hopes and dreams to aim for...but the intention of those hopes and dreams should be self serving...make you happy...to be productive. As I've said before...Working to live is better than living to "work".

Again, OP...
on the thread...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

@geminsky

thanks bro, and i was absolutely inspired by yr slave-labor thread. ima link it up.. well, i just tried. pasting it here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
That's why I live on a boat. It's the best. I OWN it, and I always have prime waterfront. I still have to pay if I want to be plugged into the grid, but I can cast off and leave it any time I want....
edit on 15-2-2011 by CaptChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

and ya man, alot of people feel they are mice spinning the wheel, but the wheel is INSIDE the cage. the job is the wheel. the house is the cage.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

imagine a squirrel on a log in the ocean because he was blocked from building a nest in any trees anywhere..

if he is choosing an ocean lifestyle, sure. but by force? ummm

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

you swagger jacker you

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

You own a boat? pfffaahah
Well you can sink faster, remember that.
Some of us own HOUSES, and a boat.
The grid is ok when youre a part of it, when youre not, some have to drift of into the sea because it's the only way for them.

new topics

top topics

join