It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of Our Existence and Universe Unraveled

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I don't know how long you have been practicing meditation or if you were aided by outside substances but this sounds like you were given a gift. I hope you are able to reconnect and go on another journey. Thank you for sharing this with us and I hope you continue to share this gift with us. I have alway felt that if the Universe is truly infinite than we must all be, in some way, connected to eachother and our surroundings. Very well written and thanks again for sharing.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I was wondering, If I had lsd or shrooms...would i be able to see this

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well when I first read it, I thought it sounded like a horrible story that should be in the short stories section. lol

But after thinking for a bit, I am little intrigued because if it is gathering infinite possibilitie, we could still be in a scenario it is testing where supernatural guardian beings are looking after mortal beings on planet. As part of aother sub-scenario, the supernatural guardian beings are divided and they create chaos for the mortal beings. Then sub scenario within a sub-scenario the the mortal beings become divided and create chaos on the planet.

When I think about it even more, it sounds a lot like hell to be honest. Who wants to be locked in a never ending game for eternity?

edit on 16-2-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Wow, ive never heard of such an interesting experience. are you trained in meditation arts? it takes a lifetime of discipline for monks to reach this level of ascension. It seems you had a choice to stay or go.i understand your choice. It seems Buddah must have wanted to stay.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MaryStillToe

Interesting perspective. Perhaps Hell is a place without possibilities.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
Has someone been reading nde stories lately.

you have an average imagination
you tried convincing people you Astral Projected to god and you didn't even know what it was. Just called it deep meditation.

OH AND

YOUR CLAMING GOD/SOURCE CHOSE YOU TO TELL US THAT EVERYTHING IS RANDOM....THAT SEEMS A LITTLE PLANNED DONT YOU THINK

Respectfully I disagree with your discernment. Reading the energy behind the words reveals the sincerity of the OP's account of a divine experience.

The words in OP contain energetic remnants from the original experience and if you clear your mind you will receive these and see what they saw... a much more accurate way than your own imaginations attempted reconstruction of their experience. IMO it was wonderfully inspiring, and deeply resonate with my own experiences.

The energy of intention in your own post is disappointing. Its almost like someone has climbed higher than you and selflessly reached back to offer a hand so you jealously try to pull them back down to your level.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

I just want to offer support that you are not crazy and you are so on track. As I began to read the OP I had to stop about half way through and read aloud to my wife the post. When I got done reading we both were in awe. My wife could have written this post. She has experienced very similar what I call revelations that you have experienced and you are not alone...... keep with the meditation and PLEASE continue to post what you learn.

Peace.

BTW, we just got done watching The Fountain last night and there are a LOT of parallels to what you have seen and what the movie is ultimately getting at.

edit on 16-2-2011 by neonmeatdream because: additional thought.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
What is also very interesting about the expierence is that what you saw could be real. If you believe remote viewing has any validity, which the CIA does or did, there is a possibility what you saw was real or aspects of it at least. What a fascinating thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gam3pr0
I wonder if its okay for me to ask for an experience like this. If we came here and willingly lost our memories to live and experience this life.. would it be wrong to want to know? Is it wrong to TELL everyone else?

You ask some good questions. This is how I understood it while I was deep inside; it was explained to me that the experience was supposed to serve as a reminder of where I/We/IT originated and why I/We/IT came here. The experience was a way to get away from it all for a moment, like taking a deep breath in the midst of a difficult and grueling job,.. a way to regroup ITSELF and IT's thoughts. It was a pause button. It was explained to me that it was important to know how interconnected everything is. It was a reminder to appreciate life, and to not allow petty things to get in the way of what's important.

In the end we don't really know if my experience was absolutely 100% real. I feel that it was very real, but if we were to argue it's validity, it wouldn't stand a chance in the court of law for example. Even if you feel like you "know", there will always be that question eating away at you; "Was it real? Is that what the Universe is really like? Was it a delusion or was it the naked truth?" To have this experience feels revealing, but you can never be sure whether or not you glimpsed the truth or a lie. Know what I mean? For that reason alone it doesn't seem damaging to share it. People who read it will believe whatever they choose to believe.

As for telling everyone else,... let's face it,... I'm not here to convince anyone of anything, because I know the effort would be futile. People have tried to convince me that Catholics, Christians, Muslims or Buddhists know the "truth", but no matter how persistent they are, I won't find myself worshiping the Pope, or fully subscribing to any organized religion. Maybe they're right, maybe I'm wrong. Either way we'll still walk our own path in life.

I also strongly believe we're not the only ones in this universe, but if things are like you say and there are aliens/extraterrestrials, are we ALL one? Or are there multiple "Gods" and we're representing ourselves through our races? (and not races as in ethnicity i mean species) Is it okay for aliens/extraterrestrials to tell us? Have their "Gods" let them come here with their memories intact? There was a response on page 1 that made me think if this is true maybe there isn't only one of "us" since we're all the same being outside of reality.

That is a question I mean to ask if there is a "next time" for me. I was too preoccupied with the origin of the Universe to think of asking questions about aliens. I'm curious what the answer to that one might be. It's funny, I felt like I had gotten the answer to everything I ever wanted to know, but a few days after the experience I realized I had many more questions..... well...... my DA name speaks for itself.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohmajojo
Excellent description of our reality. After so many years of searching and reading, your take on the Universe and purpose of our existence is pretty much how i believe it is. Thanks for the sharing.

Peace.

It seems that many of us have arrived at the same understanding.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This has been by far one of the more interesting threads I have read on ATS, Thank You all for your insights and opinions.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
So this is a just another religion. Sounds fine.

Carry on.

How do you define a religion?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I just had to make an account to verify everything you have said. I had a similar experience that I can give testimony to.

Truly we live in a sort of Spiritual/Physical Matrix if you want to call it that, a sort of fractal computer yes, but its more of a knowledge, and understanding, that has no boundaries of time. Its precision and order out of infinite chaos to the most finite degree.

The knowledge of the Most High, What you want to call God its a design, the Trinity is real its why were here I can prove it all with scripiture.

The experience I had was on a drug called DXM. Before any of this took place, I had did the drug many times but this time I really wasnt feeling like it, but my freind said "its destiny". I thought he was joking around so I said destiny huh, and popped the pills. Little did I know it truly was.

What we understand as Spirits are also real, apparently this kid that my freind had over had some kind of demonic spirit or something attacking him or trying to gain control, I had seen the kid maybe 2 times before this and something was odd, just could'nt put my finger on it, robotic type movements, strange noises, he would do like the screamo type deep growling, speaking sounded very evil im sure you would know what I mean but we kind of shrugged it off like he was wierd.

Anyways the drug started to hit me and we were having a conversation I' cant remember what but it was pretty deep. I had said something and they were laughing about it well after that, I was like whatever and just kind of leaned back and closed my eyes, I started thinking deeply about reality, I wanted to see the truth because it was like this doesnt seem real, is a lie/illusion, like just I knew alot about these things before this from other Psychedelics, experiences, life in general. But particuallry I was thining about my Grandmother and how that was the only pure love I had experienced in my life, and how it changed who I am for a purpose. When this was happening and I was thinking and seeing like a golden grid of reality or something, hard to explain, out of knowhere I started feeling an intense buring sensation all over my body and I started to become angry over nothing, I couldnt figure out where it was coming from cause it just knew it wasnt me, the moment I realized that is when something clicked, reality changed or my perception there of. That It was coming externally.

I opened my eyes and the kid was sitting across from me like shaking with his fists on his knees just staring at me with the most intense anger. But at this moment it was like I wasnt scared at all but this was when it happened.

All of a sudden it was like time stopped, and the kids face turned into like this demonic looking bull creature, as if I was seeing his spirit or something, who he was truly. I looked over at my freind and his girlfreind and it was their faces but almost cartoony looking like a overlaid 3d image but it was them just laughing hystarically and menicingly. This is akin to when someone gets hurt doing something stupid and you get pleasure out of it, well on some level they were when he was attacking me. How they knew this I dont know thats something to lament on while im writing this. As I was still sitting there I was looking over at the chair and the best way I could describe it was it was like it was vibrating and jeweled with light, like when heat rises.

Anyways I stood up and said F**ck this divine comedy and started walking out the room. As I was walking out I'll never forget this, it was like the creatures head turned to follow me as I was walking out and I was looking at it but the kid was still staring straight ahead because he knew that something wasnt right, he wasnt expecting that I would fight it or something, not sure.

As I was walking out it was like the room it was like the room was closing everything was closing and turning black but I kept pushing myself I was terrified at this point. BTW this was all over a span of like 1-2 minutes.

Anyway I got outside and was breathing harder than I ever have scared but astonished at the same time, I felt like a child again. I sat on the driveway and it was like insticnt or something, second nature, I sat in like a crisscrossed yoga like posistion, I've never even messed with meditation or anything like that, so it was wierd but in my mind I stated seeing amazing things, the spirit I guess, It was like a tree with many bulbs of light coming off it almost like buds and there was blue flames surrounding everything, almost like electricity. I was seeing archaic smybols some, if seen before, and it was like they were being shown so I would remember they were a part of it, and it was like I did on some level but was choosing to forget, (even if thats not what I truly wanted, just how do you escape)?

So long story short after 3-4 minutes of this I go back inside to see how things are or what they were doing cause I know they had to of been shoked on some level. So I went into the lving room and laid on the couch I could hear the kid in there saying things or my name in like anger, he/the spririt was aboslutely livid that this had taken place. *That I had tred on my enemies in the spirit of truth and righteousness).

So I was laying back and started thinking deeply again, not sure what at this point but my arms and legs shot out like I was being crucified, I was seeing Jesus unerstood completely what he had done and who he was, that he transcended the physical so that when we die are spirit can as well, (thats like a breakdown). I saw a vision of myself being crucified carried by people up to a hill many were straight face/ some where laughing as my 2 freinds where/ spirtually rather, but I understood this as being my life almost/ or maybe what was going to be. How people try you, hate you, because your a good person and they just cant understand, but maybe the point for you to do it is for them to realize? or something.

At the peak of this was when I thought to myself what must be done of him/ just kind a thought in my mind. And it was like I was trying to figure out the answer on my own and every conclusion would be wrong. But as soon as I let go and understood that I was like I was given the answer immedietly. "he must be saved" when this happened It was like my whole body rose and I exhaled every bit of air in my lungs and as I subsided there was like a power glitch/ all the cable boxes in the house reboot. I could hear the kid in the other room, saying "Aaron come DOWN!

And thats my story rest has been history. Learning and studying as much as I can as I had been, just looking in all the wrong places.

Thanks to anyone for taking into consideration what has been said.
edit on 16-2-2011 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Matter is a roll of film, time is the projector. Its all there, but it only makes sense experienced one frame at a time.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Ultimately none of this matters anyway, its so unknowable its best not to waste life thinking about every facet and answer to every question. Holding onto an appreciation for the open mind is all that matters. If we all sat around thinking about this endlessly we wouldn't get any closer to the meaning of life, which as the OP stated, is to experience. To gather data for the whole through one of 6 billions walking, talking, nerves. The purpose is irrelevant, the force is neither good nor is it evil, it just is, as are we. We can't get wrapped up in trying to figure out the end game, just keep moving forward.

Even still its fun to ponder on the vastness of it all, even if it is a bit masturbatory.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Well done for findging the courage my friend!

Experience is a personal thing, and something that science cannot always replicate - did it happen, well you experienced it, you tell us!

I have had similar experiences before, during which I had the following verse enter my head...

"everything that has been, has created everything that is - so change everthing"

Or something similar to that anyway

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JunoJive

You are right that the semantics of it does not matter, understanding the manifestation. But there is a very profound line between good and evil present outside the system, for this life is, for each of us, to fufill a specific pupose, a destiny, a sacrifice.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Thank you very much for sharing your extraordinary experience. I don´t believe in accidents/chances because just yesterday I have read another interesting stuff. It´s on a website dealing with theomatics. You have to read a lot and it´s not easy to understand at first but it´s worth the effort.
For me it was helpfull understanding what the Bible is about and concerning the important questions "Where do we come from?", "Why are we here?" and "Where are we going to?"
Every one of us is asking these questions and we all are seeking for answers.
Once again: s&f and may be you find the website as useful as I: www.angelfall.com

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

the secret is that life is a cycle of reactions, a constant exchange of positive and negative balances,yet life has, in order to self replicate at the same time destroying itself is a mechanism to like nanotech leach off itself its own source of energy as a natural efficiency technique,we are all atoms within atoms within atoms infinity plus,this was the great drama,and now we are beginning to witness the great and final chapter of our perticular cycle, we were a species that took off like a rocket and fizzled out like so many other experiences,because thats all it is, an illusory experience, its all a stage, take a bow and marvel humbly at our infinite consciousness which is the entire universe including all our tiny large selves

we have grew separately like spores in different regions flourishing like wild fungi in order to come together and hybrid itself into a terminator strain that acts more of a virus than a balance with nature, we then grew apart separated from even our closest relatives like we were in some high speed centrifuge out of our control, nothing would prevent this transfer of energy for it is written in the stars literally as a fortold prophecy with different translations. yet invariably outcomes the very same

what baffles the # out of me is how come we're not all chillin tryin to be happy, smokin some bud,eatin some good food, and ride this #er out with some style not like some pathetic douche with somethin to proove. this great drama needs an after party,good job everyone now we can all go home.........

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
While events in this Universe may full well be one of self renewal, I found your story to be somewhat troubling as this theroy of "ONE" is the same belief held by Satan even to elevate oneself to God status... The first example that comes to my mind is of a demon who refered to himself as Tortoise during an actual documented case of Demonic possession... This demon tricked the exorcist during the rite while he was questioning the demon trying to gleen the information needed to complete the rite introduced this very concept as a "thought" into the exorcists mind...

I have no wish to hinder your journey... Just saying look both ways before you cross the street...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join