It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of Our Existence and Universe Unraveled

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, thanks for sharing.

I'm currently reading a book by Dr Bruce Goldberg called Exploring the fifth dimension that you might like. Although it sounds like you traveled way past that particular dimension.

I've had a similar feeling of being at one with the entire universe while meditating but nothing as extraordinary as your experience. It was more of a feeling than an actual visualization.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Ever since the fist time, I have been searching to find out who, or what is behind the machine, a word I use to describe a matrix of computer generated energy that forms 3rd world reality. To me it seems decidedly Feminine, and projects a most loving presence.

This makes me think, could these experiences be a memory of how people feel as babies inside their mother, when they have some sort of recognition but no strong senses or words to make a recollection of what they feel, and the state returns in this dream later when you have ways to describe things. After all it's when we're inside our mothers that we awaken to life, out of nowhere.

!

Imagine the change of 'space' as first our reality is the mother's womb and our mentality lights up. Then we're brought to this infinite universe. For me, knowing this universe is probably infinite in diameter and matter, is such a difficult but incredibly fantastic thought to manifest.
edit on 16-2-2011 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
Question, and this is not meant to be a Debbie Downer.

Now that so many of you have come to the realization that "we are One, One is us, we are God, etc.", what do you do with that?

If being born here is a gift and we are to experience it, has anything changed other than your philosophy?

I mean you still get hungry, you still suffer, you still have joy. You're still going through the same things everyone else has and will.

What does this divine knowledge provide?

It provides a motive and incentive to treat others as we would be treated. To practice harmlessness. If the majority of humanity learned this, the golden age that many look forward to would manifest.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

I had a similar experience a few months back. I had been pondering the world and what this whole existence was about. I wanted to know the orgins of life and the why etc etc. Same questions.

I've never talked about it. It was a dream. I don't remember the dream because I blocked it out. I wanted to block it out from the moment I had the dream. It was to much for me to handle I guess knowing that much. I wanted to come back into my life and was now more than happy to get back to my little existence and my family.

I prayed that I would forget the dream so that I could go back to being my normal self. I guess it was granted because I haven't given it much thought until I read your post.

What I seemed to have kept from that experience is that we are all made out of the same stuff and we are all connected. Also the same as your dream in that we are more powerful in numbers.

The world can and will change for the better because the majority of people want it to be so. We are only now learning through recent technologies how to communicate with each other despite the illusion of distance.

One of the things that really surprised me about myself in the dream was how greedy I am for the lack of a better word. I wanted to keep my individual illusions all to myself for fear I would loose myself and my family. If that makes any sense.

I feel better about it all now I suppose but like I said I did forget the dream itself as I requested.

Glad you shared!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
2manyquestions:

That was absolutely profound in every way possible. This is why I am a Pantheist. I may have never experienced what you and other like-minded people are talking about, but I can almost guarantee that's what the deal is - Pantheism.

Thank you so much for such a lucid and articulate thread. It was worded perfectly, imo.

Thanks again!!!!!!! And congratulations!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Your experience gels pretty well with other theories about the holographic Universe etc.

One other question I might've asked the One was if there are others of his/her/it's kind and if they experience their existence in the same way as it does, or if this One is doing something unique to it's "species".

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
"3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

Also

"And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. For this cause God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe lies."

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Wow, 2manyquestions ...

So lovely to hear about your experience, it sent chills down my spine as your story has strong likeness to something I experienced myself (and many others, I can see ;-) - maybe this makes it more real).

10 years ago I went to Turkey, brought a good book about our cosmos. On that vacation I had so many thoughts and ideas, especially the very beginning of the Universe, and the time before Big bang occupied my mind.
I came home to Denmark, sat one afternoon in my apartment and looked at my notes about the possible conditions prior to Big Bang, monomagnetism (single poled), gravity and other abstract terms that might possible have been there earlier. Thinking about the Big Bang, suddenly an image appeared in my mind - it was a fast and abstract vision, best described as an elastic band, growing as it is being pulled by something, then released and start flopping/vibrating around, creating waveforms/music/particles etc.

It felt so right, I went straight out of my comfortable sofa, started cheering and congratulating myself. Then the most fantastic thing happend in my life. I looked out of my little windowarea and there was a tiny little light - hesistating only slightly, I went straight towards it. Open the window to verify, that it was not a reflection. It was right outside my window, now only 60 cm away from my chest. the tiny light can best be described as a very shiny gem, maybe 2 mm big, but long vertical streak of light.
Now I did feel a bit worried, and then it disappeared, just like that.
I have always felt, that this was a warrenty stamp on my therory/vision of the flopping elastic band.
Your description of the loop that constantly turned inside out is the same as what I “saw”.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jumper86
"3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

Also

"And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. For this cause God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe lies."

Ironically, the fables people turn to away from the truth are the very man-made fables you're quoting from.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Very interesting experience. This brings me back to something Bill Hicks said.

"Life" is just a ride.
edit on 16-2-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
In response to the original post, I agree completely and have had "these" experiences too.

You are so right, and when you feel it, it cannot be told, it can only be understood. You know it in the instant, its a deep and wonderfull feeling of peace with yourself. It's wonderful to see more people knowing the inherent knowledge of us.

The meaning of life is to enjoy it.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

I know folks who are in these states permanently ......

Can you please share more?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
You don't seem to know what you are doing, no offense but doesn't this bother you? I would be afraid if I was moved, I would want to know where I should be, if I'm not accidentally invading or trespassing other beings' domains uninvited, what it is that is moving, how it moves, all those things. But there seems to be an absent of fear, which is also good ofcourse, not promoting it or anything but I would not make all these assumptions and take them as truth (that's how you sound in your posts at least - a done deal).

Sure you need to interpret your own experiences, I wouldn't share them with anyone though certainly not like this. Take up arts classes, learn how to draw either with pencil and paper or digitally so you can convey that information once you get back and take a good look at it, take your time interpreting. All I know is it is logical for me to know certain things which I've learned in life by forming my mind, if there is some thought that just pops out of nowhere I would be alarmed as it doesn't seem to be something from my own thought train. In any case I would not identify with anything else but that which is watching and hearing, otherwise you might have some severe problems further along the road. Sorry to be such a naysayer, just being cautious.
edit on 16/2/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

Well its going to be a truth for him/her...and as many here that have had a 'experience', they often wont try to persuade another that its a fact for everyone. The whole 'seek for yourself' will often be heard from those that do have such a experience.

Where would you suggest a thought would come from...if not your personal own thought? This...is a start for you...if you wish it to be.

Your free to consider that all thoughts are your and yours alone and have no other origin...or that there is a possibility that a more true self to you, could work through between your unconsciousness and consciousness...showing you a deeper meaning to your life and being and in that idea I guess you could consider that a 'outside source' like devils or demons could 'make a thought pop into your mind'. When one lets go of the fears of such 'bad' sources of thought...then there is a open working ground, for the true self (spirit) to work through you, to become more aware....of its 'true being'. This is all that these people are experiencing...and there are filters that the spirit has to work through, so experiences differ in images but the over all message of oneness...is still the foundation.

Ide like to edit that if you feel the need to follow caution...then that is surely the path for you at this moment.

I have not found anyone here in this thread at least that is trying to tell another this is without a doubt a fact for all people to now except. But what you see, if when its shared...others are drawn in...that have understanding in what is being shared...and I find it no happenstance that we are in a time now where we are beyond sharing through arts like drawings...but we have the internet to take our sharing directly to other minds of man. In that sharing....many are finding...they are truly, not alone. For those such as myself...its a nice feeling to hear of such experiences, from another. And not just 1 other...but many others!

I think you will find your skeptic nature, very welcomed by most here

edit on 16-2-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
Question, and this is not meant to be a Debbie Downer.

Now that so many of you have come to the realization that "we are One, One is us, we are God, etc.", what do you do with that?

If being born here is a gift and we are to experience it, has anything changed other than your philosophy?

I mean you still get hungry, you still suffer, you still have joy. You're still going through the same things everyone else has and will.

What does this divine knowledge provide?

Very good question! There is one word that sums it all up:

Purpose, the reason for which something exists ...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

Very good question! There is one word that sums it all up: Purpose, the reason for which something exists ...

Could the reason be....'TO JUST BE'?

As I said earlier...to be, is to express yourself, your being. Can something that is consistently infinitely being...not express itself? Then through expressing, its constantly renewing.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by AllIsOne

Very good question! There is one word that sums it all up: Purpose, the reason for which something exists ...

As I said earlier...to be, is to express yourself, your being. Can something that is consistently infinitely being...not express itself? Then through expressing, its constantly renewing.

Yes, it's all just semantics. I mentioned "purpose" because it aludes to another aspect of being - one of direction and meaning in every existence.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

S&F. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Or is it becoming that which it decides to become through us, as we are its reflections becoming through the infinite possibilities mentioned in the OP?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I believe thats very possible that our world is virtual

but I still cant understand how something can just "exist" without being made

just because of this "thing" doesnt know when it started, it doesnt mean it wasnt created

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us here on ATS. I have been to this 'place' (which isn't a place) that you have described and have seen the energy that we all are, that everything is formed of. I have 'died' and existed as consciousness only without the physical body attached. Everything is truly infinite and I believe, only changes form, but is still energy. We are energy light beings which 'exist' in energy light fields.

During my 'death' I was aware of a bright light energy being who communicated with me through mind-thoughts which I felt and knew. While I was 'dead' and my consciousness was in the same energy-space as this light energy, I felt bliss, I felt loved beyond anything ever possible to feel on this planet our Mother Earth. I did not want to come back from there. When I had that thought of not wanting to come back to 'life' the energy mind-thoughted to me that it was not my time to be there yet as I had work to do and was to complete my life mission of helping as many people as I can, in whatever way I can. Which I do every day, humbly and gratefully, grateful for this gift of 'life' I have been given.

It hurts my heart deeply that our home planet Mother Earth is being systematically destroyed, instead of being revered and protected, as the living organism that it is. Allowing us, humans, to reside upon it. The question in my head is always 'why do humans destroy everything they possibly can with no thought for the consequences?". Sorry just going off on a bit of a tangent there, but these are my honest feelings.

Once again, I thank you for sharing your beautiful experience.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join