It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of Our Existence and Universe Unraveled

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Something like this:

and that:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I will read in details your writing tomorrow to check for the coincidences.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
very nice! can i ask, you wrote,

Let's just say that a few weeks ago I found myself in a very deep meditative state...

...were any entheogens en.wikipedia.org...involved? sounds like a lot of spiritual journeys I've read about through their uses and if i were describing a trip like that, I might use the same phraseology! Fun fact courtesy of wiipedia: entheogen comes from the latin for "God inside us". Sounds very much like your journey!

Also, reading your description of the math of the universe made me instantly think of Modest Mouse song Never Ending Math Equation:

The universe works on a math equation
that never even ever really ends in the end
Infinity spirals out creation
We're on the tip of its tongue, and it is saying
We aint sure where you stand
You aint machines and you aint land
And the plants and the animals, they are linked
And the plants and the animals eat each other

in any event, well done on the journey, and thanks for sharing!

Paul

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

That reminds me of many of my friend's '___' experiences. I very much enjoyed your story, and appreciate the fact that you took the time to share it. If I were to go out on a limb, I would say your experience was anything but delusional.

Could you tell us what kind of meditation you undertook in order to reach this? Surely not the cross-legged, deep breathing technique?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Wierd....not your experience but the fact that I have had a nearly identical one. I was in grade 6 so was probably around 11 or 12 years old. I had appendicitis, and was in horrible pain (pre-op). Anyway, I was admitted and was laying on the bed waiting for my ultrasound. The room 'disintegrated' and sort of faded into the dark. The next thing I know I'm watching what seems like fluid swishing around in a tube. I began to see more detail, like hunks of 'galaxies' etc swooshing through. It gave me the impression that all the matter in the universe eventually gets swallowed up by black holes, which eventually swallow each other. The last black hole left has essentially compressed all the matter in our universe to the size of a pea, and the cycle begins again. The really nutbar thing was in the distance I could make out this same event taking place in other cycles. Kind of like seeing our galaxy on a backdrop of a million other galaxies...actually thats pretty much exactly what it looked like except it was more like a mobius strip instead of a galaxy.

I only really understood what I was seeing since I had watched star trek for a few years. Anyway, as if that wasn't profound enough, a voice asked me "Do you see?". I couldn't turn my head to see who was talking, I just nodded. I asked "why?". A pretty general question but I got the answer i was looking for. It said "this knowledge will give you perspective", and the whole thing faded the way it came, and I woke up in a hospital bed. I never said anything to anyone as i figured it was just some internal thing and was probably a drug induced hallucination. Cool to think it may have been more significant than that. No control room though. haha

It kinda stresses me out now thinking about it, because I meditate often, just as a relaxation technique along with running, and I never get anywhere with it. I guess I'm broken ha.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

It's sort of occuping two spacials of reality, one you live born into, the other is rather invisable. Why is it invisable
because you born ignorant and grow flourish on the ignorance curve. Is your fault? no, completely natural every last nook and cranny is a concept, only relative to mathmatics, If I inject mathmatical collaspe into your reality how much of your reality collaspes, how real is your reality? Are people frightened about mathmatical collaspe, yes there are, there actually terrified about it. 2manyquestions went beyond the ignorance of the spacial reality into the invisable part, Excellent well done, focus on changing your ignorances and the more you will change see and do in this reality like a x10 factor.
edit on 16-2-2011 by CIGGSofWAR because: forgot a word

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JunoJive
It kinda stresses me out now thinking about it, because I meditate often, just as a relaxation technique along with running, and I never get anywhere with it. I guess I'm broken ha.

The one time I had a similar experience I wasn't meditating. I wasn't contemplating. I was just walking across my apartment looking toward the floor and then "wham". I had a vivid mental picture of the universe and "deep indisputable knowledge" that everything was one entity and that there was only one consciousness.

I can't even begin to communicate the "deep indisputable knowledge" part. It was as if everything else I believe is just a shadow of the truth of this idea. A minute or two later that knowledge faded into a memory and I have never felt anything like that since.

Anyway I just wanted to say don't beat yourself up because you haven't had a similar experience again. At least you meditate consistently. I don't have any discipline with anything. I don't think we have any control over these types of experiences. They're just revealed whenever the mechanism/intelligence that does the revealing decides.
edit on 16-2-2011 by goatfish because: typo

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Very perceptive.

Some notes, although it may seem we are "part" of something we are in fact the macrocosm in and of itself.

If the Creator were a body you would be neither it's eye, it's leg, it's hand, no you would be the Creator as a whole. Every "part" no matter how big or small contains the One Creator which is Infinity.

Even more detailed and somewhat confusing to many is that the only try essence of all that exists is Love. It is the pure motion of Infinity, it is the only essence that really exists. That is why we are one because we are all that pure Love that expresses itself in the patterns, ad infinitum, of light in all illusory densities. Wherever you stand you are at the center of the Universe because it is boundless in all directions.

Your very essence the deeper you go is Love and more Love, we are a mystery clad being seeking to know itself, Love experiencing Love - indefinitely.

edit on 16-2-2011 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Op, I hope you read this post before the mods remove it. I know it is wrong to talk about illegal substances on this website but I am going to reference them for a good reason, I hope the mods understand. What you experienced was a trip on '___' (N,N-Dimethyltryptamine). It is a VERY powerful hallucinogen and I can assure you the experience is exactly how you described and you can read thousands of very similar experiences. Now you may be wondering, "wouldn't I remember doing said drug." And the answer is quite complicated. Our bodies naturally produce '___' and it is released in HUGE amounts when we die, you should never experience the effects before that unless you deliberately dose yourself with it. My guess is something triggered your brain to release small amounts of '___' as it is the only thing known to man that can induce the state you were in, trust me, I know. It's like you melt into the world around you, you see fractals, people report seeing the "controller" and having feelings that it is of a different origin, people report weird visions and a feeling of timelessness. It is an INCREDIBLE experience and also an enlightening one. I do not recommend anyone try this drug but I figured this information would be helpful in understanding what happened to you on the physical side of things. Like I said, there is only ONE way to experience what you have gone through, and that is by being under the influence of '___', thats is, not a single other way for it to happen. It is a complete medical mystery and the substance is completely safe as your brain is equipped to break it down into harmless by-products. I'm glad to hear you had a positive experience and you now know what dying will be like, congratulations, you are part of a very select group of people that know the truth.
edit on 16-2-2011 by KevinB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Spot on! I had a very similar experience but without the conversation. It was a sudden, spontaneous, indescribably "moment" that gave me the taste of the Void, Infinite Awareness, Universal Knowledge, the Mind of God, Buddha under the bodhi tree, I AM experience. That timeless place of pure Peace, Love and Joy. Lau Tzu summed it up so... "The Tao that is spoken is not the True Tao." IT can only be experienced. BTW, without that conversation I can tell you it was challenging reintegrating and re-learning how to chop wood and carry water again.

I do not consider myself under any dogma, rather I drink from any cup of Truth.

Gospel of Thomas
(2) Jesus said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."

(18) The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us how our end will be."
Jesus said, "Have you discovered, then, the beginning, that you look for the end? For where the beginning is, there will the end be. Blessed is he who will take his place in the beginning; he will know the end and will not experience death."
Namaste,

edit on 16-2-2011 by AnotherSon because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2011 by AnotherSon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by realitydiscovered

That is very much like the shape I'm describing. Thank you for posting those illustrations. I can't say that it looked 100% like that, but it comes very close. At some moments it almost resembled the infinity symbol, because of the visual perspective I had. If you imagine this donut shape, imagine twisting the ends a little in opposite directions, which will create the illusion of an eight on it's side. I don't recall anything being in the center of it, I just remember that it was spinning inward, with trillions of particles making up it's shape (which is what made the spinning force visible, kind of the way you can't really see the force of wind, but you get to see it when it picks up dust on it's way... like a tornado). The particles emitted light. I can't be sure what they were, but I got the feeling that they were possibilities happening. Each individual particle represented a possibility being played out as it was swallowed by the center. When I say "swallowed", I don't mean it in a violent way,... more like it ran it's course. It was like watching a computer flashing ones and zeros at incredible speeds.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
What a great experience

I've often thought of our reality as being an inconceivably complex virtual reality simulation- built and designed perfectly so that we would have no idea of its existence when we enter it (apparently though, its not complex enough for people like you lol).

There is a sense of peace and excitement I get when I think about it all... the idea that we all have no beginning and no end, and we will continue to experience infinity, for infinity. All those times I wished I was in a different life- living in ancient times, as a king, a warrior, a priest, a hermit- all I have experienced, and will experience again and again for eternity.

It really is impossible for the human brain to understand; all we can do is just marvel at the complexity and beauty that is creation, and continue being a part of it.

It's threads like these that make ATS cool

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Great post, S&F!

This is what I have often believed the truth is - well done for putting it in to words and sharing your experience.
Although I believe your story, I also would like to ask if you experienced any trauma or something unusual before this all started. The reason I ask is because a chemical called '___', often thought to be released by the penial gland with the onset of extreme trauma has effects which mimic a near death experience/alternate reality experience etc
Not dismissing the fact you may have actually had this experience, just trying to apply the same level of skeptisism I apply to other's experiences when they involve heaven, hell, and a big white tunnel. This is often what I though was reality and it is great to hear that someone has experienced it and put it in to words. Thanks

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Very strange that i happened to read to read this today. Ive always been a deep thinker. Constantly thinking about life and death and the illusions of it all. Ive had the same initial experiance many times. I was lost in deep thought yesterday and it was like i blinked and when i opened my eyes the world i was looking at was totally different from the one i knew, though nothing had changed.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I think you have done an excellent job of putting the big question into words. All my research has been pointing to most of this but you added a gigantic new element that further fits perfectly.... that made me go 'duh!, of course!!'.

The gigantic new puzzle piece was your statement 'I witnessed our universe being born and reborn over and over and over again at very high speeds. It wasn't like the "big bang", it was more like a loop that constantly turned inside out. It was like the shape of an inverse-rotating donut, or I suppose what some would describe as the symbol for "infinity".

YES!! YES!! YES!! This has been described, for me most average-joe accessibly by Nassim Haremein as the 'torsion' symbol as a way to describe the nature of thought as the neverending/constantly recycling new blank slate that you constantly create your reality with/pick a point to focus through that also never loses any data.

But if you combine this 'how we individually create' concept with what he has mathematically proofved that ALL is one big connected/holographic field.... which recycles with no limits or beginnings or ends AND small is exactly the same as large/both infinite in both directions (everytime you divide any part of any particle you get exactly the same picture).....THEN the law MUST also apply to the nature of the whole universe and it's beginnings as well....

MEANING...not just our selves/thoughts are these torsion shaped/infinitely recycling/no beginning-no end creators IN the universe.... THE WHOLE UNIVERSE is one too. If the first premise is true, it can be no other way. DUH!!

BIG BANG out the window, thank you!

However... I'm also still a little uncomfortable with the bored god/I'm going to create a free will/duality universe for some entertainment and/or to see what I can learn concept. I personally don't need to support so much suffering and bad decisions from supposedly self-chosen forced ignorance anymore.

However, I suspect it's true that our 'free will/duality' universe is one of infinite universes too. That's where I stop having any guesses as to how it all fits together, but I will continue to try to sort this out because I apparently stuck myself in this universe by choice and can't wait to figure it out how to get out of duality.

Big puzzle piece for me, THANK YOU.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Really nice experience for the OP and others that are sharing here.

It seems impossible to read something that touches your inner being and not share likewise.

Some things that may or may not help another look at something from a different perspective or may build upon their own thoughts they already have.

A soul-is simply a 'phase' of 'be-ing'. There is only one that is infinite...and that is the creator/whole. Each 'phase' of the creator in 'be-ing'/'soul' is not infinite by it self. ----But..some will say, I remember past lives, I know I have been here many times. Who has incarnated, I ask you, into every single life there is? Is it not one, the creator/holy spirit that has been who truly incarnates into every life? So when you think that you, individually, personally, have been in a past life or are remembering a past to yourself....what 'self' is really remembering or tapping into such 'knowing'...is it really you personally, individually? Or could it be that its the 'one' true self that you are tapping into to see a 'past expression' of Thee?

Purpose-of this existence-is to express and to renew consistently, like in a perpetual motion-to and fro....process. Its seems on a individual level...that its for learning. But on the larger whole level....its for renewing.

To be-is to express. We all 'being'....consistently and constantly...ex-press. Its not something we wish to do....but is the nature of 'being'. The tree doesnt wish to grow, renew with seasons, or wish to produce leaves, nuts, fruits, ect....but as 'being' these are the ways it 'ex-presses'. Express....to 'push outwardly'. To express...something from within is first used. A thought, an emotion, a desire, a fear, a reaction, ect.

God...is somewhat impersonal to us....not being something that 'wishes or desires' (which knocks the whole jealous god that wants worship out the window)....but is the might/force of life 'to be' to express...through 'being'.

As the OP and others are saying....no words can 'express' something so great and beyond us all...which at the same time, is us all and we are all of it.

I think its easy to call it all a matrix or even a hologram....but we need to also give credit to the 'life' that is within the 'being'....its not just a computer with software that we are in here. This existence is filled with something that is beyond the words of matrix and hologram...which is the holy spirit that is of this 'creator' of all things...the holy spirit that fills and fattens this universe/being...the holy spirit that has emanated from this creator and out into all that is. With out this spirit of this creator, this one who is perpetually always expressing theeself....none of us would be. The Spirit of all is the one infinite, that is always 'being', that is expressing itself and through the avenues of expression, renews/purifies constantly, like in a perpetual motion kind of way. It can become very easy to 'loose the essence and preciousness of the spirit of life' when looking at this existence from a matrix/hologram point of view. We are very much real....but we phases, expressions, of the 'true being'. The 'true one' works, moves, renews, purifies, expresses....through us.

Soak up the expression you are, and all others are...including the plants, animals, water, wind, rivers, oceans, planets, suns, moons, rocks.....you can see each in its own right of expression...or you can see them all together as 'one' right of expression.

We will all use many different words or thoughts to try to express....but to me the one thing that is undeniable is that we are 'of one'. Think about how many different expressions...must be...for other expressions, to become. Start with the Sun...then the Earth...then water...then wind...then lightening....

Emanation. One thing...flows to become 'another something'. It was never....from nothing that anything, was 'created'. There was always, something for a later something to emanate 'from'. To and fro.

Consistently...being....is to constantly...express. As you may create a picture, it first starts within you. Several different 'to and fros' must occur, for you to 'move' enough through the avenues of will and desire to 'make the picture' become a outwardly expression of you. The picture can not be 'without you'. It there for, holds within it, a part of you in every fractal of its 'being/existence'.

Looking forward to reading all other thoughts and experiences from others here.
LV

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by realitydiscovered

A suggestion to your 'shapes' is that the spirit/creator/true self....has to use images that are already in your mind. Any vision we have, uses information that is already in our unconsciousness. So I would not limit the 'creator' or true self'.....to being....of any shape. You cant shape infinity. I think what the shape that was used shows you, is perpetual motion.

So to me, the message has more to it beyond the image that was used. A understanding is there...far beyond the 'form' of any shape or image but still our minds, have to convey through images to understand.

Just offering thoughts, nothing more or less
LV

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Amen to that! I've been there once or twice. I know what you mean about not being able to put it into human words for later explanation.... but you did pretty good! Cheers! And I wish you many more glimpses......

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
"Let's just say that a few weeks ago I found myself in a very deep meditative state." Sounds to me like code for "totally trippin' balls"!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

S&F
I have had somewhat of a similar meditation experience. During I felt I was allowed to merge with all for a brief few moments. It was the most amazing experience ever.
abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
You don't seem to know what you are doing, no offense but doesn't this bother you? I would be afraid if I was moved, I would want to know where I should be, if I'm not accidentally invading or trespassing other beings' domains uninvited, what it is that is moving, how it moves, all those things. But there seems to be an absent of fear, which is also good ofcourse, not promoting it or anything but I would not make all these assumptions and take them as truth (that's how you sound in your posts at least - a done deal).

Sure you need to interpret your own experiences, I wouldn't share them with anyone though certainly not like this. Take up arts classes, learn how to draw either with pencil and paper or digitally so you can convey that information once you get back and take a good look at it, take your time interpreting. All I know is it is logical for me to know certain things which I've learned in life by forming my mind, if there is some thought that just pops out of nowhere I would be alarmed as it doesn't seem to be something from my own thought train. In any case I would not identify with anything else but that which is watching and hearing, otherwise you might have some severe problems further along the road. Sorry to be such a naysayer, just being cautious.
edit on 16/2/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join