It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of Our Existence and Universe Unraveled

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

I'll be honest,.... the prospect of trying to come to grips with anything beyond basic Algebra makes my head explode.
I'd have to watch it two or three times to finally get some small understanding of what is being discussed in the video (which is why I was so surprised by the concept of math literally being the building block of absolutely everything around us). Thanks for the video. I'll have the resident math genius watch it with me so he can put into words I can understand.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Add me to the list of those saying thank you for sharing your experience... and wish to add that you are not alone in it.

My journey has had similar crossing paths, including remarkably similar visualizations. I've not had a standard meditative and long lasting experience as yours, however I'm starting to realize that's not part of my... erm... challenge around these parts and time.

When I was a teenager and doing things my parents disapproved of, I had one behavior that resulted in me experiencing the infinite and never ending... it's hard to describe but collapsing in on yourself only to find yourself fully expanded again past the zero time/space point. More recently I've had the view of the infinite monitors/faces... and interestingly enough the monitors with faces themselves made up an ever increasing fractal of faces made up of faces. They were all evenly spaced at a micro-level, but at the bigger scales they took on my variation and variety. It was interesting because it was a paradox in a way, where as you went up the scale and there were fewer and fewer faces... there was more variety.

However I know that were I to zoom in on one of the individual tiny faces, I would just find it is made up of more faces and of course has the same pattern going down, while still being a completely unique pattern of identical yet infinitely varied faces. It was stunningly beautiful.

My journey seems to be getting the views into these truths mostly in a waking seeing the world state. Which sometimes is tough for me to balance because I realize that in a way... that is an incredible gift. To be able to experience, understand, and even in some ways communicate with the mind you were communicating with... but while standing in line waiting to mail something. It is a challenge though because it means that it's harder to get that sense of... "OH... well now I'm damn certain". The message I keep getting is "This I learns differently", but not as an english statement... just the repeated "know thyself" response I get when I contemplate the experiences. Whenever I appreciate it... it opens up and makes for some astounding experiences. When I wish I were different... well it still makes for some astounding experiences, but they are generally the "Oh... yeah... forgot who I was for a moment" way. Meaning a nice kick in the rear.

Your summation is one of the most concise and clear ones I've come across... thank you again.

Oh... regarding the different views: Tao can only communicate to us via the images and information we have within our own limited experiences thus far (relative to everything, heh). So when it wants to "show you its face"... it will do it via a form that we recognize. Were it to do this to a human species with three eyes, I am pretty sure it would have three eyes. It simply sends the pure thought/feeling of the intent, and we interpret through our own filters into an image/form we can recognized.

So what does that mean? The things we've seen are also just illusions to helps us understand ourself and communicate with ourself. If we were to see from the vantage point of everything... I have a gut feeling it's actually a total void because everything is simply "known" and there is nothing to do, not even visualization. Much like how a rotating circle has one infinitely small point at the center that doesn't actually ever move. This point doesn't "exist"... yet it is the pivot the circle rotates around. Key... rotates *around*.

We are tiny circles within the giant circle and have our own center point (which is really just the original center point perceived through our filters as a smaller center point)... and we can choose to rotate along with the bigger circle (and thus for each revolution it makes, we make two!... accelerated evolution... flowing with the Tao... being like water). OR... we can choose to try to rotate the opposite direction. Now since all of infinity is turning in one direction... anyone choosing to rotate the other direction will have a *perceived* sense of resistance or struggle.

This whole visualization takes on a lot of symbolism. For example... a small circle that from our vantage point doesn't "rotate"... but simply stays pointing one direction while everything it is within is rotating... it is actually still being rotated... say to the right by the Infinity Circle, even if it does nothing (thus why Buddhism and Taoism and others constantly say there is actually nothing to be done to be one with Tao). So in order to compensate for the fact it is already being rotated (experiencing the flow of life in one direction)... it has to Struggle against the flow. This can give the illusion of a "static" inner circle within the Infinite Circle... however it isn't actually static because it has to rotate itself left to fight the natural rotation to the right.
edit on 27-10-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Now each circle can chose its own rotation rate. Different rates of rotation affect every circle within your own circle (your mind and thus the universe you inhabit and perceptions of all the other "circles" that are both in you and "outside of you". If you fight the natural rotation, you also create ripples within yourself that affect your perception of "everyone else".

The circles rotating with Tao next to circles rotating against Tao will wind up creating a "friction" (similar to a gear).

Now from our point of view, this sucks because it hurts. But from the bigger point of view of the infinite possibility generator... it is those choosing to rotate faster or rotate against who create the ripples and infinite variation. If all of the circles within the Infinite Circle did nothing but rotate with it... then nothing new would ever happen. It's the unlocking of the individual circles that creates the ability for the image generated within the Infinite Circle to be constantly changing and going new directions... like a giant LED screen where the LED color is dictated by the spin rate (now we're getting into the spin inherent in the universe down to Quarks and up to Galaxies and I'm sure we'll find... the entire universe.

I've actually taken this pattern of just those three actions (rotate with the Infinite Circle, against, or do nothing) and can follow the ripples all the way up to our seemingly most "unnatural" systems of human destruction and suffering. Once you can zoom all the way out, yeah... you see that it's all really really beautiful and worth while, even the suffering. This doesn't remove the compassion for those suffering, but it is part of the process.

Note: Those who try to (r)evolve (hah... evol love revol lover... I love word play)....anyway, those who try to revolve faster than Tao are *also* causing ripples and friction just as much as those rotating against. Both directions "promote" those around them to rotate at their rate too (because this causes less friction between circles). Some circles decide to work together and "hold" an image. This creates history, records, etc. However the force of Infinity is too great and eventually these are "eroded" away or overtaken by another coordinated effort that is "bigger" or more complex, etc.

Whew, I didn't actually intend to get into all of that. Thank you again for sharing.

Edit: Hmmm... Evolve... Eve Love... Revolve... Eve Lover. We already know we live in inverted land down here. More for the "huh" pile.

Namaste!
edit on 27-10-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

Thank you for the reply and for sharing your own experience! I've seen you around ATS and have taken notice of your avatar. On occasion I thought to myself "maybe this person has chosen this avatar, because they also came to understand it the way I have."
Interesting.

I think you're absolutely right about the fact that this power uses imagery we are already familiar with to explain to us what's going on visually. On the other hand it is also my belief that since the infinite consciousness already IS and makes up everything around us, we do get a glimpse of the truth through our visuals, though it's only very one-sided and from our human point of view. I feel that these things are very multifaceted, and each creation gets to see the truth from another perspective. It's difficult to explain in words. I always imagine that when people who haven't seen it try to understand it from my descriptions, all they see is nonsense.
When you're there, human words become nonsense, and all communication seems to be processed in -feelings- and rich thoughts. In other words.... impossible to describe in any earthly language.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Amazing, Breath Taking, Inspiring.

You put into words what I could not... for that.. I thank you brother.

Peace, love and eternal harmony to all

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Thanku 4 sharing ur Amazing Experience..! I am amazed with how well u were able 2 succinctly capture ur Journey in wordz.. Your viewz on our Existence n Purpose mirror my own thoughtz on Life and I feel grateful that I am not alone in my thoughtz.. Thanku again & take care..!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SativaDub

Thank you, and it was my pleasure! I'm glad I have a place where I can share these things and receive feedback from people of like minds.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaEnigma

Thank you. This experience was something that completely blew my mind. It would be hard to forget, which made it easy for me to put into words. I don't know if I explained myself as clearly as I would have liked, but I suppose it's close enough.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Hello!

I would just like to say how I found your post facinating, not because I have experienced this myself, but because I half expected you to mention a lot of what you said, the oneness, the reason for human life, time etc. This is because of things I have read before on a very interesting website, which I think is amazing, but I'm not sure if it is fiction, although I'm more inclined to think it not to be.

Some people believe it is fiction, that it was all made up, but a lot of what you shared with us from your own experience is on this website. I have spent many hours reading all of the text on this site, and reading about if it is fake, but there is no concrete evidence to support this, so it's completely up to the reader. Please take a look, I would really appreciate your opinion of the information contained on this site and what you think about it.

My apologies if you have already seen this site, I thought it would be better to post a reply than not at all.

Here is the site: www.wingmakers.com

Take care

Jack

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I'm sure someone has brought this up already, but here it is, just in case:

Torus
en.wikipedia.org...

As the distance to the axis of revolution decreases, the ring torus becomes a spindle torus and then degenerates into a sphere.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Kabbalah: A Study of the Ten Luminous Emanations from Rabbi Isaac Luria with the Commentaries Sufficient for the Beginner Vol. II

Vis a vis Foucault's Pendulum, by Umberto Eco:

The book begins with a long quotation in Hebrew, which comes from page seven of Philip Berg's book The Kabbalah: A Study of the Ten Luminous Emanations from Rabbi Isaac Luria with the Commentaries Sufficient for the Beginner Vol. II, published in Jerusalem by the Kabbalah Centre in 1973. The quotation translates into English as follows:

When the Light of the Endless was drawn in the form of a straight line in the Void... it was not drawn and extended immediately downwards, indeed it extended slowly — that is to say, at first the Line of Light began to extend and at the very start of its extension in the secret of the Line it was drawn and shaped into a wheel, perfectly circular all around.

en.wikipedia.org...'s_Pendulum

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Fascinating story that you shared. It reminds me of many bits and pieces of Eastern religion and philosophy on the musings of God as an entity that exists in all matter and forms simultaneously. Hinduism also talks about the universe having cycles of birth and rebirth, so some of these concepts that you are dwelling upon have tangible roots in the world. It does sound like what you perceived was a revealing experience and I'm glad you took the time to try and share some of the finer details with us.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack339

Hello!

I would just like to say how I found your post facinating, not because I have experienced this myself, but because I half expected you to mention a lot of what you said, the oneness, the reason for human life, time etc. This is because of things I have read before on a very interesting website, which I think is amazing, but I'm not sure if it is fiction, although I'm more inclined to think it not to be.

Some people believe it is fiction, that it was all made up, but a lot of what you shared with us from your own experience is on this website. I have spent many hours reading all of the text on this site, and reading about if it is fake, but there is no concrete evidence to support this, so it's completely up to the reader. Please take a look, I would really appreciate your opinion of the information contained on this site and what you think about it.

My apologies if you have already seen this site, I thought it would be better to post a reply than not at all.

Here is the site: www.wingmakers.com

Take care

Jack

I'm glad you could appreciate my story. I looked at the website you pointed me to, but there is a lot of material to digest. Is there any specific thing on the website you want me to read? That way I may be able to answer your questions.

As to whether all this is true or not, it's hard to say. Every person has to experience it for themselves and decide. To me it felt incredibly real, more real than life, but there's no proof I can offer. Some people will never believe anything they can't see, touch, study and dissect. It's understandable.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

I'm sure someone has brought this up already, but here it is, just in case:

Torus
en.wikipedia.org...

As the distance to the axis of revolution decreases, the ring torus becomes a spindle torus and then degenerates into a sphere.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Kabbalah: A Study of the Ten Luminous Emanations from Rabbi Isaac Luria with the Commentaries Sufficient for the Beginner Vol. II

Vis a vis Foucault's Pendulum, by Umberto Eco:

The book begins with a long quotation in Hebrew, which comes from page seven of Philip Berg's book The Kabbalah: A Study of the Ten Luminous Emanations from Rabbi Isaac Luria with the Commentaries Sufficient for the Beginner Vol. II, published in Jerusalem by the Kabbalah Centre in 1973. The quotation translates into English as follows:

When the Light of the Endless was drawn in the form of a straight line in the Void... it was not drawn and extended immediately downwards, indeed it extended slowly — that is to say, at first the Line of Light began to extend and at the very start of its extension in the secret of the Line it was drawn and shaped into a wheel, perfectly circular all around.

en.wikipedia.org...'s_Pendulum

I think a couple of people have mentioned it previously, but it's still very interesting. I've never studied or read anything on Kabbalah (although I have heard many commercials on the radio where they tout the secret of life). Maybe I should really look into it. If only I had more time in the day. This whole infinity as an 8 of it's side and the doughnut-shaped circle is such a surprise to me. Never really understood it until I saw it for myself. Now I can appreciate it appearing in spiritual books and in examples like the one you gave.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin

...and an enormous figure 8 appeared before me. As I got closer to it I could see that it was a running line of this life's experience. The figure was sideways, and made up of clips, like running videos, of different phases in my life. My birth and conception was at one end, with my elderly years at the other. I had a distinct feeling this entire thing had been played out millions of times before.

Journey Through an NDE
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by ValentineWiggin
started on 1/2/2012 @ 10:18 PM

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Thank you for your post, I only read it today funnily enough. I have postulated the "Infinity Machine" is this Universe and its designed to do exactly what you have said. Once you realize this very fact...its time to move on and start living and experiencing as much as you can whilst here.

Back in 2010 I wrote this.....

edit on 7-1-2012 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin

...and an enormous figure 8 appeared before me. As I got closer to it I could see that it was a running line of this life's experience. The figure was sideways, and made up of clips, like running videos, of different phases in my life. My birth and conception was at one end, with my elderly years at the other. I had a distinct feeling this entire thing had been played out millions of times before.

Journey Through an NDE

by ValentineWiggin
started on 1/2/2012 @ 10:18 PM

WOW. I will have to check that post out. That's way too close to home. Thanks for sharing it!
edit on 8-1-2012 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Thank you for your post, I only read it today funnily enough. I have postulated the "Infinity Machine" is this Universe and its designed to do exactly what you have said. Once you realize this very fact...its time to move on and start living and experiencing as much as you can whilst here.

Back in 2010 I wrote this.....

edit on 7-1-2012 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

Post after post I am baffled at the similarities. I don't know what to attribute these similarities to. Is it the truth? Is it the same delusion caused by chemicals in the brain??? It's hard to say why many of us seem to have seen the same thing. Very, very interesting.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Thanks for your reply.

I would start by reading the philosophical papers and then the Neruda Interviews. It may take a while for you to piece it all together in your mind, but I'm confident you will start to understand a little more about your experience after you have spent some time reading the information on this website - it really is fascinating and it makes you think differently about life and why we exist.

Take your time, you may find some answers

Jack

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thank you so much for sharing your provocative experience.

I wonder if you have ever read anything about vortex-based math. The graphic you posted reminds me of the geometry of the universe and theories about what shape it is....

www.vortexmath.com...

Numbers are real!! And the universe is a torus (donut).

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

2manyquestions,
I know I am very behind responding to this post on account of being a new member... But I searched in this genre and came across this thread and thought with the amount of flags and your experience it was worth the read. & My goodness was it. I feel I found this thread for a reason! I needed to hear this...I had a similar situation during mediation but not as quite as clarified as your moment and I am thankful I read this to understand further.
Thank you for your share, I do believe you had a very enlightening experience! Awakening your third eye which was obviously already in tune with you and the world you live in. I thank you even so long after you posted it for this thread, like I said I needed to hear it! I got the chills reading your experience..
Thanks 2manyquestions for sharing this with us! It really helped..Oh & the mark of infinity, the sideways 8..that is too cool! I finally get a gist of it!

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join