It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of Our Existence and Universe Unraveled

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

I do appreciate you sharing your opinion and reading the original post.
Unfortunately we have very differing views. That's O.K. We all choose our own path in life. I don't feel damned,.... in fact I feel the opposite. I'm happier, I'm more patient and understanding with people, and I value things such as love, health and relationships a lot more than I did before my experience. I don't feel as burdened by some of the difficulties I've experienced in my life. If I could find a better word for it I would, but I almost feel re-born..... if that makes any sense. Even if all these feelings come as a result of a delusion, I still feel it has (in many ways) improved the quality of my life.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsup

Wow. What more can I say? That warehouse description, that was the perfect analogy. Thank you so much for sharing your friend's experience. I can't believe how similar my experience was to his! Although his description is different from mine, there were definite similarities. I think he touched on a few points I might not have in my original post. It's hard to recollect everything that was seen, and even harder to describe it. Again,.... wow. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
you seen a glitch. some ancient super advanced civilization in the real universe created billions of real life simulation in some kind of infinite super computer to study or whatever reasons they had. thus creating our universe and all the life in this specific one, simple

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ITSALLAROUNDYOU
you seen a glitch. some ancient super advanced civilization in the real universe created billions of real life simulation in some kind of infinite super computer to study or whatever reasons they had. thus creating our universe and all the life in this specific one, simple

You know, I can't say I didn't think about that about a week post-experience! I considered that possibility.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

who knows!! this reality could be anything we cant even begin to understand, so many mysteries, so little knowledge S&F

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Your story is very well-told. Particularly since you give the impression of not being a student of these kinds of subjects in the past.

Stay true to your own reality of what happened and what it means. But I do know that there are many people who have had much more intentional conversations than yours seems to have been with "higher" beings and have been told much the same thing.

I first ran into the idea that the physical universe was a creation of some sort of consciousness when I studied Scientology. I was at first quite startled by the idea, but I would not underrate it as an idea. Too many have used it to advantage, so I can only assume that it is actually a more workable model of reality than science's current one.

I hope that you find the knowledge you have been given useful and that it serves you well.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions

Originally posted by Dreth
If this calculator's creator doesn't know why or how, and doesn't care, why should the other pieces of this "one big divided being" care about why or hows?

It's difficult to explain. It never felt the need or want to ask that question. It just was/is. There's no other reason for existing than existence itself. I may not be explaining it correctly. It was difficult enough to put into words what you find in the original post. During the experience you realize that words in all the human languages (and I speak three of them) just don't exist, or are insufficient.

Why should the other pieces of this "one big divided being" care? Well,... we're here living life and going through all the hardships imposed on us. We don't really have to care why or how, but I think we as individuals have that curiosity that makes us ask these questions from one generation to another. When life on earth is over and the body dies, according to my experience we are returned/reunited with the "body" of this consciousness and we discover a whole array of different needs and curiosities that we didn't have as humans. Again, I could be wrong about all of it, but that's the feeling I got.

The best explanation I have ever read of why it doesn't care but why it is still driven in creation is in this book Eternal Words. But rather then me butcher it I'll just recommend reading the book. If you want some further insight into your journey I think this will give it to you. This is not just some parallel teaching it will help make more sense of what you have experienced and go in to much greater detail of the hows and whys. I think you will be quite taken a back by it in relation to your experience. I can't do it justice in explaining it any more then you can of your experience but neither can I emphasize how the depth of the authors journey into what you saw and experienced and much deeper into it. It resonates deep within the soul... www.amazon.com...

PS I know I am just one of a cacophony voices saying read this or read that, many of which I am sure are excellent, and you will or you won't according to your own choice. However I wish there was some way for me to convey more deeply how much I think you will relate and how much it will enhance what you have already experienced. Maybe if you meditate on the book to see if you should read it? Any way I will leave it at that before I risk being to pesky

edit on 21-2-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Some food for thought for 2manyquestions on the Inbreath and Outbreath of Brahna, Hindu cosmology

www.reversespins.com...

While Im on this thread, I started yoga practice when I was 17. One night I was doing my routine, and suddenly I felt this pop in my solar plexus and then the energy hit my Third Eye and my vision opened. I saw this spiral of golden/white energy. It was both outside and inside my mind at the same time. It spiraled toward me and away from me in cycles. It was like a pinwheel of cycling spiraling energy. It was so intense and so beautiful I lay down to watch it and be immersed in it. Later on, I went to the Metaphysical place where I was learning to meditate, and asked someone about it. The woman I talked to showed me a book called Thought Forms. I read this book and understood this experience.
I have also seen a thought form of the tai chi. Oftentimes its just the cloud of pure white light.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

reply to post by JollyRogers108

Originally posted by JollyRogers108
There was a girl beside me for much of the time I spent waiting there. She was my Yeshe, my beloved, whom I was to share this ongoing transformation with. My eyes swell with tears-to-be, and my heart swells with a love that can never end... even now, reliving it as I relate it here. I hope to be with her again soon, with every ounce of hope and love...
And to my Yeshe, should this reach you, please know I never left you, and may our reunion be made swift and blessed by all that love and live in light. May my love shield and warm you in these bitterly cold times, may it speed your steps and light the path back home into my heart.

When I cried a bucket of tears after reading the OP a couple of days ago I never thought that I would do tenfold within the same thread.
I am a pretty private person, and six months ago I would never have thought that I would be reciprocating to something so personal on a public forum - however I will say this ...

Yes.

Namaste.

I'd like very much to respond to your pm, but I have not yet reached the 20 post minimum to utilize the pm system.

Life/Love, so precious, and sometimes even surprising! It's a wonderful transformative process we are all taking part in. Just when despair seems to be totally enveloping you, it can provide hope for the future. Happiness and love can even spring from the darkest of places within us. We are all very lucky people to be here and now.

Sometimes it can feel very good to break down some barriers and allow privates thoughts to become public. It's liberating.

To 2MQ, thank you for the kind welcome, and for sharing. It was your willingness to come forward with your experience which inspired me to join and post about my own. A lot of people are being positively affected by this thread and your experience. I wouldn't be put off by the naysayers... some people struggle with anything which may threaten to change their beliefs and basic personal philosophy. I'd encourage everyone to open their hearts and attempt to refrain from judgement until able to view it openly and honestly. I wish them the best as well.

Thank you to all who have contributed!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Thank you for the suggestion. Since you feel that strongly about this book, I added it to my Amazon wish list.
I read the reviews, and all of them seem positive. I wish I could take a look inside right away! There's a lot of reading to be done. On one hand I want to read all of what was suggested to me, but on the other hand I feel like maybe I shouldn't read any of the material in fear that if I go into the experience again, my mind will be influenced by all the reading I've done. I will have no way of knowing whether the thoughts came from inside me, or from the books. Then again if it had come from all the things I've read in the past, the experience would have been a chaotic blend of who knows what. My curiosity is definitely peaked by this book, as well as all the others that were suggested to me.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

By engaging in meditation, you are participating in a religious and occultic practice perfectly designed to surrender your soul to demonic influence. The silencing of the thoughts and the process of surrender facilitate these deceptive entities and give them permission to take control, as you sublimate your own personality and control mechanisms. That other 'you' you spoke with, was a demon that has been assigned to you now, whom you will not be able to dislodge by your own efforts now.

I just have to reply to this a little more directly than the extremely polite and well tempered reply given by 2manyquestions. It is not meditation, introspection or openmindedness that allow the demons into your consciousness. Rather it is dogmatic, inflexible faith that leaves you open to control from all kinds of directions, not to mention all the wars and hate that mankind has been saddled with!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Videot

I just have to reply to this a little more directly than the extremely polite and well tempered reply given by 2manyquestions. It is not meditation, introspection or openmindedness that allow the demons into your consciousness. Rather it is dogmatic, inflexible faith that leaves you open to control from all kinds of directions, not to mention all the wars and hate that mankind has been saddled with!

There are no demons except for our flesh nature. If a 'evil' though enters your mind...then you need to search your own self, your own fears, your own desires.... Wars and hate of mankind are not the fault of a outside source like demons...they are mans own lack of understanding and we should for give for what they dont understanding.

Things like selfishness, hate, pride, greed, lust...are all effects and the cause, is being in the flesh as a individual.

Look no further then the 'self' for any faults one may have. Claim them as your own short comings and then, much healing can occur because the will to learn from the faults is there.

There is not one thing man has done, that an outside source is at fault. This scapegoat idea has caused much disowning for mans own actions.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
ECLIPSE: From Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon

"All that you touch
And all that you see
All that you taste
All you feel
And all that you love
And all that you hate
All you mistrust
All you save
And all that you give
All that you deal
And all that you buy
Beg borrow or steal
And all you create and all you destroy
And all that you do and all that you say
And all that you eat and everyone you meet
And all that you slight and everyone you fight
And all that is now, and all that is gone, and all thats to come and everything under the Sun is in tune
but the Sun is eclipsed by the moon."

Someday I will find my way out of the wilderness. Peace be upon each of you.

Love is the Law Love under Will.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Very nice thread. Never heard of something like this before. Whether its true or not, its for everyone to believe in what they believe. I'll tell you the truth and say I don't believe it, but I would also say that its possible. I'm kind of in the neutral zone, and when the time comes I'll find out what its like.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions
reply to post by hawkiye

Thank you for the suggestion. Since you feel that strongly about this book, I added it to my Amazon wish list.
I read the reviews, and all of them seem positive. I wish I could take a look inside right away! There's a lot of reading to be done. On one hand I want to read all of what was suggested to me, but on the other hand I feel like maybe I shouldn't read any of the material in fear that if I go into the experience again, my mind will be influenced by all the reading I've done. I will have no way of knowing whether the thoughts came from inside me, or from the books. Then again if it had come from all the things I've read in the past, the experience would have been a chaotic blend of who knows what. My curiosity is definitely peaked by this book, as well as all the others that were suggested to me.

I am glad you took a look. I tried to find some excerpts of it online but have not found any. I will try again when I have more time and if I find any I will send them to you as I know once you get a taste it will most likely resonate with you. I wouldn't worry about what you read influencing your future experiences. Just keep listening to the inner voice and what is true will resonate within so to speak and what is not will fade. "Eternal Words" is part of a series called The Immortal Series. You can read the first two books for free on line here: www.freeread.com...

The astral plane is what is made up of our thoughts etc. and that is where you might be influenced as you fear. What you experienced is above the astral plane, the mental plane, that is the real world. Anyway happy reading.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

It does happen that way sometimes. When I was involved in the occult, I too experienced periods of euphoria and seemingly increased enlightenment. There are some entities, though fallen, who will attempt to create a facade of accomplishment, in some cases beyond the feeble efforts of mere humans. One classic case of demon possession of this type occurred in the life of science fiction author Phillip K. Dick.

All I'm trying to do is offer a counter perspective and a warning. All is not as innocent as it seems.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
These are some really interesting theories which IMO hold more weight than most religious beliefs. It's interesting that you "saw" that we are all one so to speak. It has an interesting parallel to the big bang theory....that everything in existence originated from an impossibly small, infinitely dense atom.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxXAmmoXxX
These are some really interesting theories which IMO hold more weight than most religious beliefs. It's interesting that you "saw" that we are all one so to speak. It has an interesting parallel to the big bang theory....that everything in existence originated from an impossibly small, infinitely dense atom.

Thanks. I feel the same. I feel it makes more sense than most of what I've heard from other religions. If people came to believe that one is all and all is one, maybe they would treat each other better. To realize that hurting another being is basically hurting oneself, maybe some of us would rethink our actions. The closest saying to come to that is; Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I'm trying hard to put that into practice.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This pretty much confirms what I have believed since I was around 10-12.
Thank you for sharing! I'm glad to know that I am not alone now. If you really look at the smallest of the smallest details of this life, you can't help but wonder if this "universe" is indeed a holographic universe- holographic not in a technological sense.

A "melodic death-metal band" (Believe it or not!) called Scar Symmetry has an album out called "Holographic universe" with very very interesting lyrics that are of the same theory/reality as you describe. This can also loosely be associated with Quantum-mechanics/theory.
The entire album is for as far as I have understood built up with each song from realizing "reality" to trying to ascend to actually achieving "ascension" (Spiritually). The clear voice bits of every song are usually the person who is trying to understand reality and ascend while the grunting is usually the all-knowing being (Bold parts of the lyrics).
Here are a few examples of the lyrics I personally favor (Its a lot so only read if you are really really interested in this "understanding of reality" and please try to think "outside the box" while reading):

[Song: Quantumleaper]
I'm nothing and all things
I drift between dimensions
I'm lifeless, immortal
Collapsed duality
My language is wordless
A silent scream to your ears
Enigma in plain sight
Time/space anomaly

If you rise I'll fall, unknown where once I was known
Choose where I can't go and I am there
If you rise I'll fall, unknown where once I was known
Even when I'm gone, you know I'm here

I'm right here and nowhere
Upon me rests creation
I am wave and lepton
The eerie paradox
Wrong focus, wrong methods
This way you'll never get me
Exclude flesh, include mind
And drift along with me

You observe me in a grain of sand
Infinity beheld
Universe in the palm of your hand
Infinity unveiled

View this progress as an omen
When mind allows, feel it pull you further down

Quantumleaper
Found unfound
Voice of reason
Lost its tongue

[song: Ghost Prototype I Measurement Of Thought]
A law of nature undefined
Subtle force we find at play
A door to thoughts revealed now
Open the gate, step outside the frame

Then you will find that your shallow role is but a symptom of thoughts inside
Don't say you must play that role to define yourself

Now space and time seem to decline
See the sky behind the wave
Internal worlds reveal how
Thoughts can descend like the falling rain

Ride beyond time and you'll know
That new thoughts descend now
Fly beyond time and you'll know

I am at one with all things
When you measure your thoughts you will find that i have no form

[Song: Fear Catalyst]
As you pray like victims
Sworn to fulfill duality
Victimized by your duty
Your awakening incomplete

Fear will be one with the unknown
And once awake you will find you got it all wrong

Accumulate and find the things you lack
To stimulate the change of track

Fear never binds you and never will
Religion holds you and blinds you still

As the sage, a victor
Called to end all duality
Terror turns into beauty
Find awakening is complete

You come alive and feel this way
Never will life betray you again
Only have the self to blame
Never will life betray you again

[Song: Trapezoid]
But you cannot taste the essence of your soul

Sever all strings to the confined
Forget all that has been
Sever all strings to mortal life
Unveil and see through

With every thought you find a sequence has begun
And when you trust the senses, peace of mind will never come

Through false sensory perceptions of the flesh
You paint without colours on a canvas blank
Deceived by the history on which we do bestow
Based on the past we re-enact what's gone

And when all else fails your essence will go on

Whatever you find is never the truth
Unless it doesn't die as time goes by
Whatever you find you just have to wait
All things found will in time be gone

With every thought you find a sequence has begun
And when you trust the senses, peace of mind will never come
All that's been said and done is open to perceive in any way desired
Now behold - conflict is gone

[Song: Prism And Gate]
I'm submerged in filth, fragmented chaos
In chrysalis state i await my birth
Thoughts and memories proceed to haunt me
Soon all these fragments will be gone

Morphing begins
I'm becoming a god

Birth is nothing but death's beginning

Now as my soul is yearning
Morph to new paradigms
Find wisdom in the learning
My will always finds a way
See the embers burning
Sense no dividing line
Same being, dead or living
My will burns through time

This being feeds within now
To be born, be alive
Feed inside
Its presence goes beyond life

Fate will follow the mind

Morphing complete
Come forth emerging God

Birth is nothing but death's beginning

This being feeds within now

To be born, be alive
Feed inside
Its presence goes beyond life

Fate will follow the mind
I am the one within now
I'm the transforming tide

[Song: Holographic Universe]
We're finding that we can never die
A subject no more to loss than gain
The more you try to connect with form
The less you're yearning to see all you could behold

While all we did was to divide
Breaking down the whole
We never looked at what we found:
Hologram(s) within
Why we relied on space and time
No one here can know
At last we looked at what we found

Holographic worlds are in sight
To consciousness we moved from where we used to find a god
We have made this concept our own
Now we believe that this reality came from a dream

Here unfolds the truth of all that is alive
And here we wash away what was proclaimed
Hail awakening, forever lead us in the urge to be alive
We know you will

[Song: The Three-Dimensional Shadow]
Behold this world that gave birth to you
Its secret nature out of sight
Imprisoned by what we think we know
In life-long dreams we hold for real

Known a drop, unknown an ocean

Feeling astray
We, mankind, strangers in our own world
Riding the waves we are

Now it's time to turn the page we've waited for so long
Waiting for the dawn to come when we control the sun

And now this world that gave birth to you
Will see that you're the source of light

Now it's time to turn the page we've waited for so long
Waiting for the dawn to come when we control the sun
Now it's time to go beyond, revealing the concealed
Leaving all the things we know to view the paths unknown

[Song: Ghost Prototype II Deus Ex Machina]
And then we found it all caged inside a dream
All-seeing eye sees afloat
Soon it will see no more

For we will not conform
We're ghosts in the machine

A holographic world-view, existence in display
Where everything must work as one and never break in two
This concept lives forever outside all state control
And ever shedding skin

All things new are fought against
Even though their time has come
Stretch and reach to conscious mind
Seek defeat in those who fear

Each separated droplet seek to rejoin the sea
The structure of the hologram
can never break in two
Ways to embrace and enter the oneness of it all
Are ever shedding skin

While it's waiting to rise within
Know you'll never conform
While it's rising, for once, for all
Rise on your own

Change how you look at all things and what you see will change
Observer and what is observed can never break in two
The quantum revolution never cease to evolve
Forever shedding skin

IT--
edit on 23-2-2011 by edog11 because: fixed bold parts

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

Interesting lyrics. Thanks for sharing! It definitely seems like the song writer has had some experience and saw a few things in his time.
I'll check out the actual music when I get a moment.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join