It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of Our Existence and Universe Unraveled

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+200 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I've been in conflict with myself over whether I should share an experience I had a few weeks ago publicly, or keep it to myself. It was a difficult decision, but ultimately I came to the conclusion that I couldn't keep something like this to myself. I feel that it might offer people a different perspective of the world around us, maybe validate some outlooks on life, or simply entertain a few individuals who might find it inspirational.

Let's just say that a few weeks ago I found myself in a very deep meditative state. I felt myself slowly being separated from the room I was in. It was as if I had been a two-dimensional being all my life, and suddenly I had stepped off the screen into a more three-dimensional space. Maybe it would be better described as a fourth dimension? I don't know. The objects in the room were all the same, yet different. The way in which I became separated was very interesting to me. The room seemed to slightly pixelate in the process, as if it had not been "real" all along, as if it had been programed. As I was sinking deeper and deeper into the dark caverns of my consciousness, I found myself in an unexpected place. Although I could still see the room around me, I was looking at it through what I would describe as a spherical wall of screens. To help you imagine it, think of the way a bee or a fly might see the world through it's hundreds of eyes.

I was standing (though not physically) in a dark center of space surrounded by these "screens", and I saw the room. I got the sense that this was the "control center" of my mind. Time had completely stopped. Time was irrelevant. A minute or an hour could have passed, and I would not be able to tell you which was true. I was in the midst of eternity. I felt something else was with me. It wasn't physical, but I could feel it's presence close to me. I want to say that it was separate from me, but I suddenly realized that I was it, and it it was me. I asked it to tell me why I was shown this place. It told me that sometimes it needed to remind itself where it had come from and what it's purpose on earth was. It told me it had left small clues in our world to help us remember where it came from and why. Suddenly I was thrown even deeper into space only to find myself (my consciousness) floating above an incredible sight.

In the middle of dark space I witnessed something unexpected. I'm not quite sure how to even begin to describe it. I'm not sure words in the English language exist that would be adequate to describe what I saw. In fact while I was deep in it, I thought to myself "How the hell do I describe this when I'll want to explain to someone what I saw???" but I will try. I witnessed our universe being born and reborn over and over and over again at very high speeds. It wasn't like the "big bang", it was more like a loop that constantly turned inside out. It was like the shape of an inverse-rotating donut, or I suppose what some would describe as the symbol for "infinity". It was a giant, infinite fractal. This Universe was not what we believe it to be. It performed a function, and that function was to constantly generate new possibilities. Much like computers in our world (though extraordinarily/severely basic in comparison) the Universe was like a giant calculator/generator producing infinite possibilities through complex mathematical equations.

There was a strong presence/consciousness hanging over it. This "calculator/computer" Universe was the creation of this consciousness, and it overlooked every single little action with incredible yet effortless and tireless concentration. I suppose that this presence is the thing to which many people refer to as "God". I felt a oneness with this being. I finally understood that I was it, it was me, it was you, it was the grass, it was the rock, it was the ant, the bird, the wind, the sky, the earth,.... it was everything. It was love, hate, anger, sadness, it was us. Imagine yourself being cut into a quadrillion pieces, and those individual pieces being able to have experiences of their own, separate from the whole. According to my vision that's what our world is. The world and all of us, we are IT.

Since I realized what an important moment this was, I did not want to miss asking the big question. My question was "How did you come to be? Where did this start?" It replied in a form of exchanging a thought in my mind, and the answer was that it simply WAS. It just IS. It did not know why or how, in fact it did not care for why or how, it didn't feel the need to know why or how, it just WAS. Since we humans experience a "beginning" and an "end" on this earth via birth and death, it is very difficult for us to imagine something having no beginning and no end. It seems inconceivable, much like the idea of infinity, something without an end. We try to imagine it, but we struggle to come to terms with the fact that something may not have an end or a beginning. I can't say I felt satisfied by that answer for the reason I mentioned just now, but I accepted it. My next question was why we were here. Understanding came to me in the form of seeing. In a manner of speaking it split itself into an incomprehensible number of pieces in order to learn. It was like an enormous calculator producing new possibilities, just churning them out constantly without end. The purpose was to learn. It had an insatiable hunger for information.

While there, I came to understand a few things (assuming that what I have witnessed is true).

1.) It is all-knowing, all-powerful and ever-present, because it is us and we are it. It is not an old man deciding our fates, it is a consciousness that is inside all of us. We are God and God is us.

2.) It is both partial and impartial to our suffering, because it is experiencing this world through us. To make it easier to imagine, just picture being one of it's atoms. (Hmmm.... Adam/Atom ...
)

3.) We are powerful and we have the capability to influence the world/reality around us. We are creators and engineers of this world, because we originated from the ultimate creator. Though we are stronger as a whole, we (the individuals) do posses some of this ability as a result of originating from IT.

4.) This "physical" world we live in is a mathematical illusion. To help you understand better, it's like an extremely intricate virtual reality program complete with physics assigned to our world, which we are forced to follow.

5.) In order to keep our experience as "real" and pure as possible, we CHOOSE to stay "blind" to our origins.

During my "outer space" experience my earth life seemed almost unreal, as if I had been playing a game for decades. I felt satisfied knowing this, because I realized what was truly important in life. There were things that I fretted over, and now I knew they were not important. I finally knew my purpose. My purpose was to have the experiences that I have, so that we as a whole would learn from it. You and I, we are one piece of a giant puzzle. As strange as it may seem, I actually began to miss my "virtual" life a little, and couldn't wait to return to it so that I could continue. I was told that it was best if I return and immerse myself back in this world, because if I didn't, it would be impossible for me to continue my mission. Since IT was me and I was IT, I knew that I had chosen to be here. I was slowly eased out of my meditation, the room came back, the pixels began to disappear as I "stepped" back into our three-dimensional world, time began to tick again, and the earth seemed like a real place once more. I was happy to be back, and I was completely blown away by what I had seen during my little adventure.

Ever since I've been trying to figure out how to put the whole thing into words, and whether I should tell people about it. I guess I finally found the courage. So, there you have it. Make of it what you will. Truth? Delusion? A little bit of both? You decide. My words are here for your consideration, entertainment, thought, opinion, or whatever else you choose to do with them. I'm not preaching by any means. I'm only offering my perspective of the world based on the experience I just shared.

edit on 28/3/11 by masqua because: inserted pic as requested

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
THX for sharin' your "little" Adventure!.., very very interesting i must say.
And the concept you are describing is for me a lot better to understand then
bible stuff!

o.k...,now i have to go to bed its 05:10AM that means approx. 5 hours to sleep
edit on 15-2-2011 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing!

While I was reading I tried to visualize what you saw as the God that just IS and it gave me chills.

My understanding of reality is very similar to what you have described.

I wonder, how close was this to what you expected to see? what this revelation shocking or different from what you expected, or did it just confirm what you already thought to be the case?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Fascinating. I believe you have reached a very important point. That is one powerful out of body experience. The first thing that I thought of reading the part about the looping universe is kaabala. The idea of a basis for all existence is AIN SOPH. It manifests itself from seemingly nothing into something. I have read it compared to waking up at the same time everyday without an alarm. The universe repeats a cycle. We happen to have been given the gift to "exist" in physical form within one of these cycles.

I agree we are it, and it us. God is a word we have given it, but I think of it is beyond words. In order to wrap my mind around it I think of energy. All the universe is energy vibrating at different frequencies. The "physical" world is only "physical" because of our consciousness' ability to interpret the energy in a certain way.

I have come to believe that we are souls living out our lives in a giant theme park. We are on a ride living, learning, and experiencing. Our souls are immortal, but we lose our memory once we take this form. I have heard that soul is a wonderful form, but physical manifestation enables growth the soul cannot accomplish in other forms. Some believe our souls have specific issues to face, and lessons to learn each time we go through physical manifestation. We make mistakes, love, help, hurt, learn, and all under a watchful eye. Our choices are never wrong, but have consequence on ourselves as well as the whole. We are all energy, and therefore we impact each other. I read once everytime you get mad you destroy universes with the negative energy you put out. I do not know if that is so, but it makes one pause on the impact we have in other realms. It is important to realize the role we have outside of our physical existence.

Earlier I read a spiritual exercise where the author suggested when you get mad, sad, bitter, or upset simply take a breath. Imagine your on a mountain looking down on you physical life. Remember that you are soul experiencing life through the physical. Nothing to worry about or stress. This struck me deeply.

I think you are experiencing some powerful meditations in accord with your own development, and the times we live in.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

This will sound strange, but I am on a path. I have a urge outside of my own mind pushing me to point it out to you. Here is link to a discourse
Take whatever helps you on your path in this life. There are no wrong roads because they all lead home.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Wow, your description is brilliant. I have had a similar set of experiences, but the last one was at least thirty years ago.

I was in the outdoors down by the Lane Cove River in Sydney, Australia, just walking across a paddock to a bush area and I just seemed to zoom into this experience where I stood. It was like I went "out" and "through" and "over" all the grass rocks & trees around me and continued until I had all the universe before me. It was all deeply connected but I can't explain how I knew. I was spoken to, or rather communicated with by someone else in some sort of non-verbal way. This other entity was telling me how it felt by sharing its feelings and it was somehow super-alive, agressively inquisitive and overjoyed by the universe. I believe what I was seeing was outside of time and in more dimensions than three. Then the next minute I was back by the river & I think I was crying, not because I was sad but because I caught what the entity felt.

I also used to have what I believe was a related "recurrent dream" where I was going from somewhere into the world/universe. I had to go through an empty space and then there were colored lines that i had to get through and then space with stars and finally there was the earth. I knew that I could stretch out my hand and the earth would be gone but I had to choose my parents and live there. I had some mission but I was supposed to forget it because I could only do it if I didn't know what I was to do.

Anyway, the dreams & the experience were years ago & I dont think my life is anything special or likely to be. I'm just a guy with a wife & kids, making do the best I can.

Anyway, the experience & dreams have blessed my life & its good to share it.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Excellent description of our reality. After so many years of searching and reading, your take on the Universe and purpose of our existence is pretty much how i believe it is. Thanks for the sharing.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Bless you for your courage, I am glad you found the strength to post this. I don't know what others will think, by you and I are on the same page here. I have seen what you saw, several times, and in several different ways and forms. Ever since the fist time, I have been searching to find out who, or what is behind the machine, a word I use to describe a matrix of computer generated energy that forms 3rd world reality. To me it seems decidedly Feminine, and projects a most loving presence.

The first time I was suddenly in a place that was the same place, but different. Everything there was fake, I could tell it was fake, and could even makes things go away by thinking about it. I was standing in a grocery store with my wife. We were in a rather long checkout line, it was a pay day and the store was busy. Suddenly all went very quiet, and all movement around me stopped. I realized that only I could move, and look around. I felt as strong presence, not over bearing, but like a blanket of light, warm and fuzzy like. I hear a loud and strong male voice say, "I give to you the Sword of Damocles," and I could feel the hilt in my hand. Then I heard a female voice say, "I give you the Shield of Aegis, and I could feel a power surround me. then all came back to "normal." What a trip! Took me awhile to wrap my head around that. I have never felt anything like that before or since.

Next time is happened I am sitting alone in my living room at home. I am relaxed in an easy chair, watching a movie. Suddenly I was in a different place. It was like a Roman Colosseum. It was round, and very big, I could barely see the other side. I was on a level about half way up from the bottom. I could see that there were many people around the rows, and some did not look human, if you know what I mean. In the middle was like a playing fiend, and I as looking at that, and realized I was seeing the world. when a human being dies, a little flame would go up, some blue, and some red. As I looked around, I saw a lot of these flashes in some places, and I mean a lot. Great flames of souls were going up, as if I was looking at a great battle. I stood up and yelled "Stop!" at the top of my lungs. The flashes stopped. I realized I was speaking, and everyone there was looking at me. I spoke about the fallacy of war, and the need to end all of the killing for resources and profits. I spoke of many things, I just can't remember it all, or how long it went. when I came out of it, I was in another room, laying on the floor.

I didn't mean to hijack your thread, I just wanted you to know you are not alone. If you are seeing these things, you are on a mission for something. Time to figure that out, friend.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
S & F
It is the truth, as you probably know. This is what is told by Krishna to Arjun in Gita. I will have to check the exact place.
www.bhagavad-gita.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienMenace
Thanks for sharing!

While I was reading I tried to visualize what you saw as the God that just IS and it gave me chills.

My understanding of reality is very similar to what you have described.

I wonder, how close was this to what you expected to see? what this revelation shocking or different from what you expected, or did it just confirm what you already thought to be the case?

Thanks for reading! I'm going to be completely honest with you. I did not expect to see any of this, and I certainly did not expect to see the Universe or "God" as this thing which churns out endless possibilities. I did not expect to see our world as something that isn't actually "physical" and is instead written in the language of math. Hell, I hate math!
I was never any good at it. It was strange to realize that our world is in fact an illusion created for us to inhabit. When I came out of it, for hours I couldn't stop thinking about it. I can't remember if it was the next night or a couple of days after, but I was browsing D.A. when I found a post talking about "What is Reality?" A video was posted. I watched the whole thing, but it was the fourth installment that made my jaw drop in relation to my experience. Here it is:
In case the embedding doesn't work, here's the link: www.youtube.com...

After having experienced what I did and watching this video after, I feel these scientists may really be onto something, and maybe so am I.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Wow. I strongly believe that this is not the first time I have been in physical form, and it sounds like you had a pretty eventful past life. Like the OP for whatever reason at that time you were reminded of something higher. In your experience it seems like you were supposed to remember a past life. Maybe you finished up some karma, needed some guidance, or learned an important lesson. Whatever the reason it was a gift.
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Well said. There isn't much more to add except this: you are able to access this now, as now is the time to be able to access it. The great awakening is upon us, this is part of that, something that can be available to those who wish to look beyond the game.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
THX for sharin' your "little" Adventure!.., very very interesting i must say.
And the concept you are describing is for me a lot better to understand then
bible stuff!

o.k...,now i have to go to bed its 05:10AM that means approx. 5 hours to sleep
edit on 15-2-2011 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

Thank you for reading. I have to agree with you on the bible thing. This made a lot more sense out of the world for me than the bible,... though.... in a way it also made sense of the bible for me. I think it made me understand where a few of the ideas in the bible came from.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Wow! Thank you so much!!! Your description was perfect (given the limitations of language). I have had several experiences and epiphanies during my life and they have all pointed to a reality very similar to what you've described but nothing that has tied it all together. You're experience is something I needed to hear and I feel as if I experienced myself.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stephinrazin

Fascinating. I believe you have reached a very important point. That is one powerful out of body experience. The first thing that I thought of reading the part about the looping universe is kaabala. The idea of a basis for all existence is AIN SOPH. It manifests itself from seemingly nothing into something. I have read it compared to waking up at the same time everyday without an alarm. The universe repeats a cycle. We happen to have been given the gift to "exist" in physical form within one of these cycles.

I've heard of Kabbalah, but never looked into it. I still don't know what it's all about. Maybe I should check it out.

I agree we are it, and it us. God is a word we have given it, but I think of it is beyond words. In order to wrap my mind around it I think of energy. All the universe is energy vibrating at different frequencies. The "physical" world is only "physical" because of our consciousness' ability to interpret the energy in a certain way.

Yes, that's the feeling I got from it. It's consciousness that creates (or is) energy.

I have come to believe that we are souls living out our lives in a giant theme park. We are on a ride living, learning, and experiencing. Our souls are immortal, but we lose our memory once we take this form. I have heard that soul is a wonderful form, but physical manifestation enables growth the soul cannot accomplish in other forms. Some believe our souls have specific issues to face, and lessons to learn each time we go through physical manifestation. We make mistakes, love, help, hurt, learn, and all under a watchful eye. Our choices are never wrong, but have consequence on ourselves as well as the whole. We are all energy, and therefore we impact each other. I read once everytime you get mad you destroy universes with the negative energy you put out. I do not know if that is so, but it makes one pause on the impact we have in other realms. It is important to realize the role we have outside of our physical existence.

Life on earth does seem like a theme park for the "soul", but often ends up having serious consequences. Since pain and suffering is so prevalent in our world, it can become a hellish place. I don't know about destroying universes, I guess anything could be possible, but I do get the feeling that our purpose is to try to become as loving toward each other and the world around us as possible. We have to learn to deal with pain and obstacles in a way that doesn't harm those around us.

Earlier I read a spiritual exercise where the author suggested when you get mad, sad, bitter, or upset simply take a breath. Imagine your on a mountain looking down on you physical life. Remember that you are soul experiencing life through the physical. Nothing to worry about or stress. This struck me deeply.

I try to be more understanding with people. For example sitting in traffic or getting cut off is a real test of patience.

I think you are experiencing some powerful meditations in accord with your own development, and the times we live in.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

This will sound strange, but I am on a path. I have a urge outside of my own mind pushing me to point it out to you. Here is link to a discourse
Take whatever helps you on your path in this life. There are no wrong roads because they all lead home.

I'll check it out right now. Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I have known this truth for a few years now, you are me and I am you. We are all one going through different experiences to learn,grow and evolve as a whole.

Everytime I have eaten Psilocybin Mushrooms and had a psychedelic journey, the realization that We are all ONE and connected is overwhelming
edit on 15/2/2011 by Mistaken_mystery because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Your experience seems pretty incredible as well. Thank you for sharing it. I too felt very emotional at some points of it all, and the love and excitement for life was also present. It's as if you suddenly step outside yourself and look at life and the world from above, as if looking at a two-dimensional photograph. These are the type of experiences I wish everyone could have. It would make the world a much better place in my opinion. To feel this oneness, it's so overwhelming! It's nearly impossible to describe in human language. It's like trying to stuff an elephant into a nut shell. It must be felt to be believed.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Also similar to my experiences and world view. Very well put. The lack of descriptive words is understandable. How does a line describe a cube to another line? The strangeness is layers of past programming about what you thought of the nature of reality dropping off and adjusting to seeing the world in a new way. The trick is getting back there at will.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Thank you for deciding to post this...It really made me think about existence in general and oddly enough a lot of my views on what " is" that have been forming in my head over the past couple years have come to a conclusion similar to yours.

I have always thought that we are here to learn from these experiences and that we choose circumstances prior to being "born" in which we learn from and can better understand the universe...

I would love to have a similar experience one day and I really don't doubt what you say happened....IT's often hard for others to "see" what others see without being able to be open minded.

Best post ever

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

AWESOME!!!!!!
Thanks for this man ...really REALLY I thank you from the inner most depths........

Been there too man ...I know exactly what you're talking about ...it is beyond anything and everything that one can possibly imagine!!!!

I know folks who are in these states permanently ......

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Bless you for your courage, I am glad you found the strength to post this. I don't know what others will think, by you and I are on the same page here. I have seen what you saw, several times, and in several different ways and forms. Ever since the fist time, I have been searching to find out who, or what is behind the machine, a word I use to describe a matrix of computer generated energy that forms 3rd world reality. To me it seems decidedly Feminine, and projects a most loving presence.

Thank you for reading. It's reassuring that I'm not the only one who viewed the Universe in this way. Maybe there's something to it. To me the consciousness responsible for all this seemed neither male or female, yet both at the same time. It probably manifests itself in different ways to all of us, maybe in the form we are most comfortable seeing it in.

The first time I was suddenly in a place that was the same place, but different. Everything there was fake, I could tell it was fake, and could even makes things go away by thinking about it. I was standing in a grocery store with my wife. We were in a rather long checkout line, it was a pay day and the store was busy. Suddenly all went very quiet, and all movement around me stopped. I realized that only I could move, and look around. I felt as strong presence, not over bearing, but like a blanket of light, warm and fuzzy like. I hear a loud and strong male voice say, "I give to you the Sword of Damocles," and I could feel the hilt in my hand. Then I heard a female voice say, "I give you the Shield of Aegis, and I could feel a power surround me. then all came back to "normal." What a trip! Took me awhile to wrap my head around that. I have never felt anything like that before or since.

Was this a dream you had, or did this actually happen while you were standing in the grocery store?

Next time is happened I am sitting alone in my living room at home. I am relaxed in an easy chair, watching a movie. Suddenly I was in a different place. It was like a Roman Colosseum. It was round, and very big, I could barely see the other side. I was on a level about half way up from the bottom. I could see that there were many people around the rows, and some did not look human, if you know what I mean. In the middle was like a playing fiend, and I as looking at that, and realized I was seeing the world. when a human being dies, a little flame would go up, some blue, and some red. As I looked around, I saw a lot of these flashes in some places, and I mean a lot. Great flames of souls were going up, as if I was looking at a great battle. I stood up and yelled "Stop!" at the top of my lungs. The flashes stopped. I realized I was speaking, and everyone there was looking at me. I spoke about the fallacy of war, and the need to end all of the killing for resources and profits. I spoke of many things, I just can't remember it all, or how long it went. when I came out of it, I was in another room, laying on the floor.

I didn't mean to hijack your thread, I just wanted you to know you are not alone. If you are seeing these things, you are on a mission for something. Time to figure that out, friend.

No worries, thank you for sharing! I really do appreciate hearing other people's experiences. Yours seem pretty intense and very involved. I guess many of us find ways of tapping into it. I wish that more people could do so.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join