It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth's Magnetic Poles Equates Over Unity Free Energy Spin on Axis!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
In short, free energy has been here for so long, though buried, that its pretty much ancient stuff by now. Its based on studying planets and rotation. They always claim that they don't truly understand how the magnetized poles works and its all just theory. So is it a theory that the moon has a spin on its axis. I found that a really odd word to use after all this time, with all the telescopes, satellites and spacecrafts that would have video'd its anomalous spin, that is supposed to correspond with ours so it continues to face us. This wouldn't be a theory, it would have been a factoid years ago.

Just so happens the poles of the moon are de-magnetized. Venus too, and it shows the same face to us!

Jupiter has strong magnetic poles and a spin that just takes over 9 hours!

Of course its been covered up. They claim to have learnt so much about the moon but only share info mostly known before the first american officially walked on its surface in the late 60's.

Free energy is generated by magnets and wheels, basially and its as basic as how planets rotate. Course we don't want to reach zero magnetism.

The only reason this has been buried is due to Greed, we are opearting in a frozen time bubble with techonology 50-100 years old for the main part. Lke being frozen in time, with so much suffering, slavery, poverty, wars, and murders over our basic right to resources, land, seeds, cooperation, (ie whatever we conceive we can do via volunteering) and Free energy. Anti gravity produced scalar waves to stabalize the crafts, that originally came out of much the same kind of energy as the free electro-magnetic, however, the scalar has dangers,especially if in the hands of common thugs. Gee, seems our paramilitary and leaders are common thugs as well.

There may be legitimate reasons to control the anti gravity and scalar technology, but the overunity, free energy devices! That was pure greed.

www.grantchronicles.com...
The Rotation of the Moon

sites.google.com...
Magnetic Fields, Chapter 5

www.overunity.com...
The earth is perpetual motion
edit on 15-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

They are most certainly suppressing free energy technology. Even Tesla technology is obsolete at this point, we could've benefitted from that back in the early 20th century. It's 2011 and there are STILL extension cords attached to wooden poles on every street in every city! Like for real... very long extension cords!

It may have been about money at one time, but they have more money than they know what to do with. It's about total control over the sheeple. They want to be able to cut the power if necessary, free electricity means indoor gardens, electric cars, and free heat, no need for oil anymore.

Oh yeah, no more need for mandatory work with all of the above. Work would be voluntary, but one can survive quite well with free electricity, the rest will fall into place after that.
edit on 15-2-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Free energy equates freedom for the masses and the end of poverty. So we've been put in a time bubble and so many people have suffered and died. But this is going to be brought out, its time has come, this needs to be worked on in back yard garages in every town, across the globe including in the Phillipnes, Madagscar, and the poorest nations.

Thank you for your post. Warm Wishes!

edit on 15-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
www.oocities.com...

Let us do the experiments.

We are all very familiar with the fact that a voltage is induced in conductor moving in magnetic field.

There are three experiments need to be done at first step.

1. Experiment
Take a permanent magnet and put it on table. Than take a metallic disk. Any conducting disk is fine. Attached this disk to some sort of rotating mechanism. You will need some sort of axes thru the centre of disk. I usually do this by attaching a metallic disk to some stick or short round bar with the glue. With for the glue to dry. Then put one end of the bar or stick in drilling machine. Now, you can rotate the disk around its axis.
Put the disk over the magnet, so that the axis of magnetic field of permanent magnet and the axis of rotation of disk coincide.
Rotate the disk over the magnet and measure the voltage between the rim and the axis of the disk. Induced voltage will be detected.
2. Experiment
Now you have to reverse rotating object. In this experiment you will have to rotate the magnet and have the disk stationary. Prepare the magnet as you did prepare the disk in experiment 1. Then put the magnet over disk so that the axis of magnetic field of permanent magnet and the axis of disk coincide. Now rotate the disk.
One would expect that the induced voltage would be measured. Yet it is not so. No voltage is induced in the disk. Even that you apparently have a relative motion between the magnetic field and the conductive disk.
3. Experiment
Let us make third and last experiment. Glue together magnet and conductive disk. Of course the axis have to coincide. And rotate them both. An induced voltage is measured between rim of the disc and it's axis. Yet there is no relative motion between magnet and the disk.

These three experiments performed by Michael Faraday were puzzling. Why?

In short a simple experiment to show the mangetic field does not rotate with the planet or poles. His conclusion was that we are surrounded by free energy.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I don't get it :
please tell me , how do you think this "free energy" can be produced?!
I mean , from a practical poin of view...
"EXPERIMENTS" I can do too , but nothing working/producing electrical curent...

I don't deny this theory but , there are 2 options :
either we need MORE BRAINS in order to "crack" open this "free energy thing" , OR :
there is no such thing... just a magnetic field generate by the earth and that's that...
There could be another option but since I became sick of "THEM" I wouldn't ask for "THEIR" HELP NOT EVEN IF I DIE...
I'm talking about ALIENS ...

edit on 16-2-2011 by leaualorin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

The same way earth and planets do, magnets and wheels. Its been demonstrated many times. Not only earth an overunity device, in essence, but they're lying about the sun as well. For it seems to be an electro magnetic sun! I would even suggest that the electromagnetic currentls create axis, spin, and gravity to some extent as well. It seems to be the way our galaxy is set up, I've read we're an iron rich one. Other systems may be set up in a radically different way.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Great thread on Soho: www.abovetopsecret.com... Things that aren't so easily explained away. Surely things this close to the sun would be molten?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reconciliationcy.org...
The Magnetic Home Generator Will Lower Electricity Costs

A magnetic home generator is quite merely a circular series of magnets that have been set in motion, that generates a sufficient amount of power to create perpetual motion, and yields enough additional electric power to power lights and appliances within the standard home. When a series of magnets lies within a circle surrounded by an opposing surface to repel the magnet and keep the circular core revolving, electrical energy is created from the motion produced.

Nikola Tesla (1856-1943), a well-known sustainable energy pioneer, defined the concept of continuous power and predicted that every single home would one day be powered by an indefinite source of energy. What he termed the wheel work of nature, we know as zero point energy, and it is classified within the class of magnetism.

The principles of electromagnetism come alive when a magnet is rotated, using kinetic energy, inside the magnetic home generator. That kinetic energy may then be converted into electrical free magnetic energy, that is a continuous an energy source. Electrons within the magnetic field act as very small magnets.

wholehousegenerator.org...
Mini Magnet Power Generator Motor Free Energy Over Unity Switzerland magnetic turbine off the grid

teep.forumco.com...
The Energy Experimenting People.

Someone who I didn't initially impress me, I even thought he was counter intelligence to make fun of free energy, BUT, apparently replicated.

[yvid]55RN1Pbh93w[/yivd]
Joseph Newman Magnetic Motor - A montage of Newman's work

cheniere.nii.net...

lt-magnet-motor.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Free energy 2000 Watt fuelless generator This is the reald deal!!!!

www.greenoptimistic.com...
a lot of information on this site!

Interesting ideas abound here. My son has had plans in his head since he was 12 apparently, that came to him so we'll be creating our own work space soon.

World's Most Efficient Overunity Water Heater

WITTS Introduction to World Solutions
edit on 16-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I have my own ideas of what we'll be attempting, but i'm going to be just throwing out a wide variety of plans, theres probably merit in most of them, though no doubt some are better than others.

Timothy Thrapp - Free Energy 1/5

Electromagnetic Over Unity Power Plant

Surge Tech- Magnetic motor

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
www.freeenergynews.com...

This link is interesting. There are many types of magnets, but often rare earth magnets are used, and they're not so rare, apparently easy enough to create. However a debunking job was done on Perendev's motor, that didn't argue with its working model. He says it works, however, because its based on rare earth magnets he says it will wear down, and the magnets take 10 times the energy to create. According to this its not true, as magnets need to be cooled down and kept within their range and work in motors just fine, long term. Since this seems to be the case, the one doing debunking actually gave testimony to the device working.

However, what I don't like about the perendev is the money aspect, and that is not the point, the point is to release the info all over the world in workshops everywhere, kind of like cells, without patents. In fact since its an enormous crime against humanity: treason, exhortion and embezzlement, for our governments to suppressing this information and supporting the oil industry, I think scouring the patent offices and taking anything that is related with working model, into close studies would be well worth it.

The real value is that groups of people, build there own, and in third world nations as well. Thats the real goal.

FREE ENERGY EXIST!!!!-electro magnetic overunity

I'm not a free enterprise kind of person, not into Greed or big business. In fact, I consider anything about money, and slavery to be treason, slavery, crimes against humanity, and so massively illlegal that to follow any of this would make me a co-criminal, and the psuedo laws they write aren't laws, they're crimes and I say NO LOUDLY!

So this guy seems a little to elite for me. Also since he guards the layout and the way the batteries work it seems people are spending alot of time trying to recreate this, so he should just release it for free, thats what I would have done, everywhere.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
For good measure, this is fascinating thread, and will keep the link in mine for future reference, so I'll not loose it.

Crazy devices keep popping up in my thoughts,

Making a Tri-coil

The Star Tri-Coil

These two are from his thread.

Plus will add a few more to keep in mind.

Bedini Patent Animated ver. 1.0

Bedini circuit diagram

edit on 17-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
jnaudin.free.fr...

IMHO, I think that the working principle of the Tariel Kapanadze generator is to suck the free electrons from the Earth. The Earth is a big capacitor which contains free electric charges. If it is possible to create or to find a potential imbalance between two points in the ground, it seems possible to suck additional electrons from the ground and thus to create an increase of the current flow through a wire connected between these two points. Early in his researches in Colorado Springs, Nikola Tesla wanted to collect free energy from the Earth capacitor between the ground and the ionosphere by the use of a parametric resonance with the TMT project (read the Colorado Springs notes from 1899). Later, Tesla has also found that it is possible to do the same process with only the use of the ground by using the natural imbalance of the ground potential produced by the telluric currents flow underground and Tesla has found that this can be done by the use of an asymmetric displacement of current...

home.comcast.net...

Displacement Current

The condition in which an alternating current can be maintained with no translational movement of charge carriers is found in a capacitor. A displacement current consists of the back and forth movement of bound changes within the lattice structure of a non-conducting dielectric material.

No work would be done if the device operated with a displacement current. If a large voltage displaced a small amount of bound charge, the power requirements of a load, like a light bulb, would be met with no conduction current, therefore, with no expenditure of energy.

jnaudin.free.fr...

Input/Output
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b4a9a03fc4e.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
www.thunderbolts.info...

Power transmission lines form large-scale capacitors with the air as insulator between the conducting wires. The geometry makes the electric field strongest at the wire surface, which is where the air is likeliest to "break down" and discharge. The hissing and crackling you hear when standing under a power line is just this intermittent leakage.

Many natural systems form capacitors as well. For example, the Earth's surface and its ionosphere are two conducting layers separated by air. The surface-ionosphere capacitor is of particular interest in the study of sprites. Small "leaks" in the form of lightning can trigger much larger "leaks" (sprites, etc.) at high altitudes above them.

In the electric universe, this effect can be traced via auroral circuits, through the circuitry of the solar system, and far into interstellar space. From this viewpoint sprites and lightning are merely leakage currents trickling off the galactic power line. But clearly, the degree to which electric potential from the galaxy powers thunderstorms on Earth has yet to be investigated.

Earth itself gives us overunity if we tap into it, and the experiments in the above post were small in nature with big output, big enough output that Third World Developing countries would only need to put up some windmills with bicycle tires and perhaps some of the greenpowerscience.com solutions, such as parabolic mirrors, and stirling generators, to create Overunity.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Free Energy Produced - Einstein Proven Wrong Again,

www.blacklightpower.com...

More food for thought.

And this:
Anti-Gravity & Zero Point Energy Device Confirmed by Measurements in Morningstar Energy Box,

______beforeitsnews/story/461/880/Anti-Gravity_Zero_Point_Energy_Device_Confirmed_by_Measurements_in_Morningstar_Energy_Box.html

edit on 5-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Saving this link for future reference: www.youtube.com.../uploads

Very interesting.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Freedom from Leonardo Da Vinci - Perpetual Motion-gravity engine

It would appear that we've been lied to for more than the 80 frozen time bubble they've put humanity in, but rather, quite a bit longer, and things have only been allowed at certain times, but they've been hard at their underground tech for much longer.

From his drawing in this museum

www.lhup.edu...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The Holy Grail Vortex - Avebury . Part 1 of 9

The Holy Grail Vortex - Merlin's Mound, Silbury Hill. Part 2 of 9

The Holy Grail Vortex - West Kennet Long Barrow . Part 3 of 9.

The Holy Grail Vortex- Coral Castle, Levitation . Part4

The Holy Grail Vortex - Stonehenge and Crop Circles Part 5 of 9 / Atlantis the smoking gun.

The Holy Grail Vortex - Haarp and Egyptian Levitation Part 6 of 9

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

The Holy Grail Vortex - Nikola Tesla . Part 7 .

The Holy Grail Vortex - 12th Dimensional Stargate . Part 8 of 9..

The Holy Grail Vortex - A message . Part 9 .

VORTEX GENERATORS PART 1

VORTEX GENERATORS PART 2

Crop circle Absolutely amazing SPINNING,,,C.A.Topalian

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Solitron Vortex Generators in Egypt Part 1

Solitron Vortex Generators in Iraq part 2.

Nikola Tesla and Particle Energy - Vortex Energy Part 17 of 22

Nikola Tesla's Gravity in two minutes.

Vortex Energy Part 25 Urban Stargates USA part 2 of 2
edit on 2-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
What is really interesting is that, there are signs that energy has been understand at an advanced level for countless ages, which implies that there have always been in secret, high science on this planet, while the masses were threatened with heresy for speaking out line, behind close doors, things have always been known.

And frequency, how to clean up radiation, neutralize it. The signs are here that things have been known from an atomic level on, throughout history and we're like babies, patted on the head, told not to think or question, and sent on our way with candy to distract us. But we need to open our eyes to whats around us, and ensure that the progression of the human race that they have stolen from us, be given back.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join