It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX NEWS Caught Distorting Reaction to Ron Pauls CPAC Win

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dsgtbeer
BULL#!!! I watched the CPAC feed directly and the Ron Paul supporters were not there in numbers. Remember 11000 people were in attendance between two exhibition rooms and thruout the facility. What fox news played was accurate. Now I do not watch TV at all and only exposed to the world through the internet. And if fox news did screw up I would be all over them.I do believe though that any one who snears at or boos Ron Paul are now some kind of monster, here's another way to look at this. Not everyone agrees with anyone all of the time.

It doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with Ron Paul. What matters is the fact that FOX was misleading its viewers ON PURPOSE by misrepresenting the attendants reaction to RP's victory. And they did it in their so called "news segment"!! Clearly shows how dumb and gullible they believe their viewers to be...and they might even be right given the people trying to defend FOX

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Awesome find!!
Star and flag.

I posted this video to my facebook. I only hope at least a couple of my friends actually watch this to better understand the deception against Ron Paul that has always been happening. The sad thing is, the people who understand this and see all the bs going on on many fronts will always be in the know, while the rest will always just blindly follow the mass media.

This deception is just a small example, but if more people could open their eyes to see how wide the deception is, we actually may have a better and more respectable society to be a part of. Too many people, including those we need to trust most, are decieved on so many levels.

It`s important to not lose sight of our ethics and morals. We must continue to point out the obvious deceptions when we can and hope others will at least take into consideration what may be actually happening.
The web of deceit is so huge and it entangles everyone. You can`t blame the officers doing their jobs or the soldiers fighting for our freedoms. You can`t blame all the politicians and our elected leaders. The fact is that lies are deep, and motivations are huge.

It all started with the Federal Reserve, Woodrow Wilson passing the Act by doing it on Christmas Eve when almost every member of Congress was absent, on their way home to their families. There were a handful of representatives in attendence, a downright conspiracy, and passed the Act with the majority vote of those who were in attendance, He even admitted to this outright deception on his death bed.
Once that corporation got a hold of our currency it has been downhill ever since as far as what`s best for the individuals of our beloved country, the USA.

We don`t have term limits at every level of government, that allows power to continually grow for these select few and many of them abuse this power for the benefit of the few, the corporations and themselves.
We allow lobbyists to spend millions of money on behalf of corporations to persuade lawmakers to pass laws that ultimately benefit the corporations they represent. Lawmakers then become sided with these corporate interests and never go against them no matter how bad it may be for the people they "represent".

We have a pharmaceitical industry that is out of control, they control too too much. This industry is the reason for any of our healthcare system problems and why treatment for most is unaffordable and now government is getting in on the action.
We have mass media outlets converged into a handful of corporations and what they represent is corporate interests as well.
We now have more government agencies then ever before which continues the need for more and more money to be spent by the government.

The deception is snowballing continuously and we have had so many major changes over a short span of time, yet we are bombarded with so much "news" that not too many people can see the deception for what it is.
It`s important to remember however, that it`s not the fault of the anchorman or the reporter, it`s not the fault of every politician, and it sure isn`t the fault of those who join ranks to serve and protect whether it be in civilian or military roles.

I don`t know that we can ever reverse this course and no one should ever think that violence is the answer. Violence is never the answer. We are a nation of innocent individuals for the most part and we all want whats best for our families and ourselves. We need serious discussion but unfortunately, this is the only place I ever see the logic and rational thinking. ATS is a great medium for this REAL content.

Ron Paul is the only man with a real plan and the guts to admit the truth. It`s sad to see him railroaded to make the masses think he is not fit for the role of president.
I love my country and believe it still is the best place on Earth, but what is it becoming for our children?
How can we stop the deceptions and get back to a better place where our Costitution is held in the highest regard? How can we stop the divisions that the mass media ultimately employs, dividing us on political parties, races, religions, etc.?

Couple these deceptions with all the natural disasters happening around the world and I start to think, maybe we are near the end and God is coming back soon. Whoever God is, space alien, Jesus, or whatever you think, I think all this mumbo jumbo from the Sumerians, Mayans, the Bible and whatnot has a lot of truth to it. I respect everyone`s views, but I also think the biggest deception ever employed was by the devil himself, convincing the world he did not exist.

Sorry about getting too way off topic here.

The most important point I would like to make about this thread is that Ron Paul has the right answers for where our country needs to be. It`s totally unfair and unbalanced how he is portrayed by most medias.
Don`t let the networks divide you. Whether you are republican or democrat, watch CNN or Fox, it doesn`t really matter. Don`t fall into the trap of taking superficial sides. Believe in what is right, follow your heart and do and preach what will ultimately be best for all. We are all the same, no more divisions please.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Unlike most of you, I think this is beautiful! This kind of obvious deceit is very good sign that things are starting to crumble. That THEY are starting to be afraid... Although from our perspective it seems hopeless, the very thing that we are starting to see things as they really are is a huge leap forward... THEY are opening they cards and let us see how the real system works. They wouldn't do that if they didn't think it's absolutely necessary. But that is good, because masks are falling and the truth starts emerging. And once those who hold the power starting using obvious deceptions and blunt force, then the end is near... So have faith my friends, although the night looks very dark indeed, the dawn is nearing... Trust me, pretty soon you are going to see cracks and then those cracks will start spreading... I'm starting to be optimistic after a long time.

edit on 16-2-2011 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
yay for libertarian foreigners!!

ron paul is not american.

or are you all isolationistic and separatists?

coz that will what u get. but then the military will step in to make sure the US is still a world power.

Check Ron Paul's birth certificate!!!
He was probably born in Australia!
tic

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Unfortunately, FOX is the only network that doesn't push Obama's propaganda 24-7...CNN, NBC, CBS and ABC all appear to be part of Obama's state-run media organization.

FOX is a RNC mouthpiece, as an earl;ier poster noted, and libertarians like Ron Paul are not in line with Republican values.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zoyd23

Best to get your info on the Internet, just means you have to double check stuff yourself. If you want videos, I like the Young Turks on Youtube, they are attacking Obama a ton...while still highlighting GOP hypocrisy.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Sorry if this offends anyone, but I've never liked fox news. Now that I think about it, I really don't like any of the newschannels anymore.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
ATTENTION ALL RIGHT-WINGERS!

( I say that partly in jest since I used to consider myself one )

FOX news is just as bad if not worse than all other MSM!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I just wanted to point out that during the Fox interview with Ron Paul his clothes are different form the ones he wore during Ron's actual 2011 speech. I don't if it was the same day though. Ron also says in the fox interview
that he wasn't even at the event, yet the 2011 video shows he was. A very good catch OP

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead

We have to get this video out to as many people as possible. People need to know that they are being manipulated on a daily basis by these so called news networks. They are all guilty of it, not just FOX.

We just have to stop waiting for someone else to do something. We need to take action. There is a large population of America that only get their information from TV. They believe that what they report as news is the truth. We need to help those people see the light and realize that they are being played.

I showed this to my 70 year old dad and he was floored by it. He could not believe what he was seeing. It made him question everything he has seen in the past on the TV news. It's never to late to wake up.

How?

Should we all facebook link this video?

Without recruiting and breaking any ATS rules, I'm going to link it up on my facebook. One small step to expose one big lie.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This thread links extremely well to this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

Basically if you type the title of this thread into youtube 4 uploads of the same video pop up. I just put the link to the 1st on my facebook with a link to contact Fox.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I think Ron Paul needs to see this!

That being said, he probably anticipated it.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I tried to contact Fox and leave a message about what I thought about this. You have to sign up to voice an opinion. I won’t bother wasting any more time with them. My TV was set to Fox during the day at my work. It won’t be tomorrow! No different than the others now. Go Ron Paul. If they don’t like you, you have my vote. Ron Paul for President…………..Down with the Fed………..

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
"The Powers That Be" seem to have adopted the tactic of marginalization when is comes to Dr. Paul. I think they are terrified at the prospect his message of REAL liberty might gain a wider audience. So expect to see "them" do their best to exclude him from Presidential debates (again) if he does run.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Perspective is a wonderful tool - its just such a shame media plays such a role in distorting the perspective for so many viewers.

Not everyone has the capacity or time to search beneath the layers of their reality. Such a shame so many people hang onto the words of media.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
To me the goal seems to be to send the message to the conservative viewers of FOX the message of, if Ron Paul is booed by conservatives how could he ever win in a general election? That is the idea they are propagating.

What's being propagated is Ron Paul's foreign policy sucks and he lacks _alls!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinchanze

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
To me the goal seems to be to send the message to the conservative viewers of FOX the message of, if Ron Paul is booed by conservatives how could he ever win in a general election? That is the idea they are propagating.

What's being propagated is Ron Paul's foreign policy sucks and he lacks _alls!

Um...no. Though that may be a valid opinion of some, that is way off. The issue here is much more than what RP can or can't do. The issue is DECEPTION. In fact, what the OP posted has to be the most blatant example of it. Usually deception involves some spin of perspective with little facts skewed here and there. But this??? You got to be kidding if you think this crap can be glossed over by changing the issue to RP himself. Seriously.

edit on 16-2-2011 by empireoflizards because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by empireoflizards

And it's not the first time FOX has tried to manipulate their gullible viewers with hogwash information

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8aa8a90fae13.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/644506b67b1c.jpg[/atsimg]

Seriously, anyone trying to defend FOX "News" here just because they don't like RP is so brainwashed, they don't see the truth anymore...or even care about it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/662bdcc23a13.jpg[/atsimg]

The funny thing is, I'm not even a Ron Paul fan. I agree with some of his ideas, but disagree on other subjects. Overall, I'm more of a leftist than a fan of the right, that's for sure. But objectively, the right would be well served to go with someone more rational like RP than a total lunatic like Palin&Co or someone like Romney.

And overall, conservatives seem to agree, otherwise he wouldn't have won this poll. Now, given that FOX is clearly on the side of the hardcore GOP or the lunatic Palin group, it's not surprising they're trying to manipulate the truth. Fact is, conservatives seem to favor Ron Paul, and FOX completely misrepresented that fact ON PURPOSE. How anyone can defend this, left, right, centre, independent...doesn't matter, you should see how wrong this is.
edit on 16-2-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well....since this thread seems to be archiving info.....a thread of mine from 2009 of Fox news using Palin campaign footage for one of her book signings. Again for the same purpose, but the opposite spin.

Fox News Runs old Palin footage as book signing crowd.

Too bad the die hards killed the thread right from the beginning. "No big deal"

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join