It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX NEWS Caught Distorting Reaction to Ron Pauls CPAC Win

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamount
Nothing will come from this. It will be forgotten after the video goes viral for a couple of weeks at least, like always.

Its up to us to keep it alive. I for one, am going to tell all I can.
edit on 17-2-2011 by VI0811 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by Calender
Hello. After seeing the video footage and reading the release Fox made apologizing for the mistake, I think that you can really chalk it up to an honest mistake. I mean the dates are almost identical. They obviously had that footage archived. How hard could it be to accidentally pulled up the footage from Feb. 2010 instead of Feb. 2011. I bet you it isn't that hard to make an honest mistake. The person reading the news wasn't there, he is just reporting what he is being told to say, so he has no idea it was from last year, and he was chuckling because of all of the boos. I say this is no big deal. It was a mistake, which everyone makes. And news is full of holes and mistakes all of the time. Never trust fully what they say. From personal experience every time I know of a story personally that is being reported, they always get almost all of the facts wrong.

I don't believe it was an honest mistake. Not even close. The way it works is, when a business or organization gets to a certain point with their computer data storage, 30 days more or less. All data, be it video, audio, whatever, is archived in a totally different location than what is kept live and local. I deal with this computer storage on a daily basis.. I call Bulls*&t ... Epic fail on Foxnews ...
edit on 17-2-2011 by VI0811 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This is the last straw guys.

The last straw.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This is the last straw guys.

The last straw.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by VI0811

Agreed. Honest mistake my ass !
They are liars. They knew exactly what they were doing.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
If it was an accident, and they have corrected it, how do you explain This???

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I stopped watching Fox a long time ago and it saved me lots of headaches. I can advise everybody to do so.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by White Locust
Well if they are going to these lengths to sway voter's beliefs, then it gives me some hope that TPTB aren't directly manipulating the elections votes

That is exactly it! There is one thing on this planet that has much more significance than vast majority people can imagine: Free Will. Many heard of it, mainly trough religion but never realized it's importance or how real it is. It is very real and much more significant than most of you think. Actually that is the name of the game here. It's all about our choices.There is higher authority above TPTB and they know it. There is always higher priest above high priest. Actually it's almost like a game. Game with high stakes... They are allowed to influence us and our decisions, even to deceive us to the point that we think that we don't have any power at all, to the point that we become desperate and hopeless. But it's not so. If we only knew how our personal and collective decisions are, things would be very different. And they will be, soon...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Im not sure if this has been posted or not my apolagy if it is !

This Video has Made Yahoo news !! ( Must see)

Thu Feb 17, 12:26 pm ET
Fox faces fallout over misleading footage before Ron Paul interview
By Michael Calderone

The cut line
news.yahoo.com...

I say B.S. Mistake my ass !!!

Fox News: Airing Old CPAC Footage Showing Crowd Booing Ron Paul Was A “Mistake”

by Jon Bershad | 4:41 pm, February 16th, 2011

www.mediaite.com...

(The Daily Paul )
Fox News Lies Exposed: Ron Paul CPAC 2011 Video
Submitted by sharpsteve on Thu, 02/17/2011 - 02:08
in* Daily Paul Liberty Forum

www.dailypaul.com...

Amazing !
edit on 17-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This video is on the front page at www.youtube.com.
Sorry if this has already been said before.
Just goes to show how much we as a whole have awakened to all the lies and deceptions from the media.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by VI0811

Good luck with that.

I had a big boner for Howard Dean at one time, and then I realized it was all theater.

If you want change, you'll have to live it...Ron Paul won't bring it to you any more than Obama brought change to the democrats who said remarkably similar things about their candidate at one time.

If Ron Paul could change anything, he wouldn't be in politics.

You will have to make your own change, sure it's harder work than voting, but anyone you vote for is simply playing you for a sucker.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I heard a commentary that neither party cares for RP's anti FED policy.
Naturally Illuminati news editors will put the boos on RP for their master
hoaxing ability.
It gives them the jollies.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Endure
If it was an accident, and they have corrected it, how do you explain This???

Hellya, did you also noticed the "ALERT" scroll...

The media these days reminds me a lot of the ICS brodcast in Arnies "Running Man" movie

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

ok, well, can you elaborate on that? what do you suggest i do to make change?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Here is the retraction/apology from Fox

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Wow. I don't know with the mainstream media history if I can accept that it was an "honest" mistake. That's just my conspiracy side. Surely, they knew what they were doing, right? They would have had to have known that he was cheered more this year, right? Someone should have noticed, right? They were only too eager to get a little bit of a chuckle out of the boos.

I don't know. After 911 and other stuff, I don't know if I can trust much coming out of their mouths.

Troy

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

Reminds me of a PR class I took in college. First chapter of the text was regarding Nazi propoganda and how the US took some of the top-notch Germans involved and put them right to work after the war. Hollywood is probably rife with intel plants.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Well, l am impressed. Looks like the world's number one conspiracy site does some good after all.

Let's see what they will do about this Lie. for Faux regarding "Jail time" for not having health insurance. I'm sure that was an "accident" too.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Readers might enjoy this thread here at ATS

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have already informed others, even those who appreciate Fox News from time to time. It's showing to all my Facebook friends and I will continue to show that Fox News, along with the Republican Party, is vehemently opposed to Ron Paul. He is a threat to their neo-conservative, corporate, imperialistic ideals. He stands for freedom, while they want to control your perceptions.

RUN RON RUN!!

Liberty PAC is having a money bomb on President's Day. If you support Ron Paul's views, please donate. This is coming right before he would announce a run in 2012.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join