<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

"No spin zone"

Gotta love the studio crew laughing in the background

Fun aside:

edit on 16-2-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

those were really interesting, although i disagree about it being sorcery,
since the definition of sorcery is pharmakeia, which i think means the use of
drugs in ritual? i suppose the tv could be thought of as a form of
drug, but if so, then so's the computer, cellphone, telephone, ipad, radio,
etc.

i'm skeptical of pretty much everything on the news, unless it answers
questions i have in a satisfactory way. even then, i still have big questions.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
reply to post by conar

I didn't see that as Trump dissing Ron Paul, he was telling the truth. He said he likes him but he can't be elected, and he's right. Trump knows the whole thing is fixed, mainly by the media.

Now as far as Trump being elected........

Peace

I am not sure if "dissing" is the right word to represent Trumps statement at CPAC, but I will say that he was one butthurt mofo
I mean come on look at him! That was like a total little kid response to a group of older kids on a playground...."Man look at all these people booing me! Man the heck with that I'll show 'em....Oh yea well I got a little news for you! Ron Paul can't get elected! Nope that's right I said he CAN'T! Yea...yea....sup now bishes buwhahahahaha!"

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

How blatant. Really? I always knew that the news was spun, slanted and manipulative, but I never expected any network to have the AUDACITY to try to pull something so outrageous as this. Makes me wonder what else they've pulled that no one caught. Can we trust *any* news organization?

During the 1950s and 1960s (and maybe beyond), we know that the CIA infiltrated UFO organizations to try and manipulate and destroy them from within. And, they succeeded in some cases. Therefore, ANY information--sharing organization (such as a news network or even ATS) is subject to possible infiltration, cohersion, intimidation and/or manipulation. These guys and gals from the government ARE TRAINED IN THE DARK ARTS OF MANIPULATION. No kidding (read "Operation Dark Heart" non-fiction written by a retired Lieutenant Colonel whose manuscript was censored by the government days before its intended release).

But, the saavy crowd here at ATS already knows and/or suspects this. Still, it changes nothing. Fox News succeeded in manipulating the unwary, and for that they should be sued for spreading false information. Are there any lawyers in the ATS crowd? Can you sue a news network for misleading the public? Even if justified, what are the chances of success?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Despicable. I may be young, but I learned a few years ago by my own reasoning, that Fox, (and others) are not to be trusted. Kids say I'm crazy, or I hate America because I tried pointing it out....That's not the America I love. That's the America run by corporation which we need to try and backtrack away from.

Great find, OP

I love what America is supposed to Idealize, by the way, I don't hate it haha.
Just to be clear
edit on 16-2-2011 by chancemusky because: To clarify my view

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I hate Faux News. I don't watch television at all But I did send Faux News an email at the OP's request.
I said

I saw your clip interviewing Ron Paul about his CPAC win. I also saw how you tried to downplay it and used a video clip from CPAC last year instead of this years. What are you guys trying to pull? Obviously you have your own agenda. This is despicable! Ron Paul won by a long shot and we all know it. And the members at CPAC were ecstatic. Why didn’t you show that? You folks were caught with your pants down. You are liars and TRAITORS. How do you sleep at night?

When I got home tonight there was a reply waiting for me. It was from Brett Baier. He
didn't write anything. He just sent me a link.
Faux News' Excuse

This weekend, Rep. Ron Paul won the straw poll at this year’s CPAC the second consecutive year. However, when he was interviewed about victory during America’s Newsroom on Fox News, yesterday, they aired the clip of his announced win in 2010 in which there is a significantly higher amount of booing from the crowd. Fox News tells Mediaite that this was a mistake and that they will be issuing an correction on America’s Newsroom tomorrow morning. It is unlikely this explanation will satisfy Paul supporters who seem to believe the network tried o disguise how much support the congressman has amongst the GOP base.

Hehehe...like I said, caught with your pants down...

edit on 16-2-2011 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The general census from ATS members is we already knew FOX news was bad for propaganda, and that's good for those of us that are active members of ATS. My concern is for the millions of viewers that have no idea, and take at face value what is presented to them.

Again what else is propaganda, this reminds of that ad for the new Chinese 5th generation fighter, that is suppose to challenge the F-22 and it turned out to be ripped off footage from the movie Top Gun, the deception people are trying these days staggers me. But they just end up looking like real idiots when they get caught.
edit on 16-2-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Well if they are going to these lengths to sway voter's beliefs, then it gives me some hope that TPTB aren't directly manipulating the elections votes

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

You know why they want to make Ron Paul look like he's losing popularity? Because Ron Paul is dangerous to the criminal infiltration of this country. He might actually expose those criminals. He might do something about it.

It's too late anyway, we know who some of the criminals are. There is no way to put the cat back in the bag. lol It's only a matter of time before their "rise to power" crumbles. Evil men cannot hold power for any length of time, they will eventually be consumed by their own insanity.

Troy

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hello. After seeing the video footage and reading the release Fox made apologizing for the mistake, I think that you can really chalk it up to an honest mistake. I mean the dates are almost identical. They obviously had that footage archived. How hard could it be to accidentally pulled up the footage from Feb. 2010 instead of Feb. 2011. I bet you it isn't that hard to make an honest mistake. The person reading the news wasn't there, he is just reporting what he is being told to say, so he has no idea it was from last year, and he was chuckling because of all of the boos. I say this is no big deal. It was a mistake, which everyone makes. And news is full of holes and mistakes all of the time. Never trust fully what they say. From personal experience every time I know of a story personally that is being reported, they always get almost all of the facts wrong.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

It is the power of the world financial movers that is behind Fox and all the other mainstream news outlets. Those powers are very dependent upon the ever increasing "free market" system in order to keep their heads above water each year. Since Paul was against the war and since he is more moderate in a general sense and seems to care a bit more than other republicans about our seniors with social security and other beneficial programs he has become an enemy of the entrenched corporate powers in the world. He therefore is berated by Fox because Fox was told to do that.

In general if we do the opposite of what Fox wants us to do we will be going in the right direction.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I just skimmed through the thread and I didn't see anyone mention the Anti Ron Paul hitman Frank Luntz. Can anyone else stand this guy? Everytime Ron Paul wins a battle this guy steps in with his "focus group" and slams the good Dr. Frank Putz is more like it.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I've put the youtube link of this video on my Facebook page, and I intend on showing this to as many people as possible. This will not be swept under the rug.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Calender
Hello. After seeing the video footage and reading the release Fox made apologizing for the mistake, I think that you can really chalk it up to an honest mistake. I mean the dates are almost identical. They obviously had that footage archived. How hard could it be to accidentally pulled up the footage from Feb. 2010 instead of Feb. 2011. I bet you it isn't that hard to make an honest mistake. The person reading the news wasn't there, he is just reporting what he is being told to say, so he has no idea it was from last year, and he was chuckling because of all of the boos. I say this is no big deal. It was a mistake, which everyone makes. And news is full of holes and mistakes all of the time. Never trust fully what they say. From personal experience every time I know of a story personally that is being reported, they always get almost all of the facts wrong.

Right.

Fox News made a "mistake" alright.

The mistake was getting caught in their fraud.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
People on ATS still watch TV?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
what really confuses me is how Ron Paul and Mitt Romney are miles ahead of the pack, and yet Sarah Palin and Mcain are the ones who end up being represented?

Rigged primaries?

Maybe so.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Nothing will come from this. It will be forgotten after the video goes viral for a couple of weeks at least, like always.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I to agree. Even if you are not a Ron Paul supporter, this is moronic at best. Thank your for catching this. Here is the list of e-mails from the fox news site ....Convey your disgust.

America Live w/ Megyn Kelly kelly@foxnews.com
America's Newsroom w/ Bill and Martha americasnewsroom@foxnews.com
Bulls and Bears bullsandbears@foxnews.com
Cashin' In cash@foxnews.com
Cavuto on Business cavuto@foxnews.com
Forbes on FOX forbes@foxnews.com
FOX & Friends friends@foxnews.com
FOX News Specials fncspecials@foxnews.com
FOX News Sunday fns@foxnews.com
FOX News Watch newswatch@foxnews.com
FOX Report w/ Shepard Smith foxreport@foxnews.com
FOX Report Weekend foxreport@foxnews.com
Geraldo at Large atlarge@foxnews.com
Hannity hannity@foxnews.com
Happening Now w/ Jon Scott & Jenna Lee happeningnow@foxnews.com
Huckabee huckmail@foxnews.com
Glenn Beck glennbeck@foxnews.com
The Journal Editorial Report jer@foxnews.com
On the Record w/ Greta Van Susteren ontherecord@foxnews.com
Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld redeye@foxnews.com
Special Report w/ Bret Baier special@foxnews.com
Studio B w/ Shepard Smith studiob@foxnews.com
The O'Reilly Factor oreilly@foxnews.com
War Stories w/ Oliver North warstories@foxnews.com
Your World w/ Neil Cavuto cavuto@foxnews.com

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
In light of what the fox news network aired last week for the cpac winner ron paul, i emailed them about useing the 2010 footage over what happend this year. I received a email back yesterday stating the following.

www.mediaite.com...

Bret Baier
Anchor, "Special Report with Bret Baier"
Fox News Channel

I dislike the response conidering they said it was a mistake and that they seemed to have no idea that it happened. Oh well, check out the link and i guess they are going to explain today sometime.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Calender

Suuuuure, they made an honest mistake

Just like they did in the bellow cases, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join