It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veni, Vidi, Vici

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Greeting to all

I would like to kick this off by saying I have been here for quite sometime. I want to share with you the fact that at one point in time in my life I was a very faithful unquestioning patriot in service to this great nation. That was then and this is now. I went through a life altering surgery that left me with a very different view of the world. I am and forever will be proud to be American however I see things now in a completely different light. I believe it is my constitutional right to question the powers that be and I firmly adhere to the old saying that knowledge is power. I am in constant search for power as I hope are you.

Semper Fi

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Questioning things is good! Welcome to the ATS boards, hope to see you out there

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nailnhead

Welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Thank-you for your service to the country!
Bonis quod bene fit haud perit.

edit on 15-2-2011 by TexasChem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
And another welcome to the marvelous community that is ATS !

Veni, vidi, flati

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
A patriot will question and depending upon the answer he will choose to agree or disagree . Patriotism is not blind obedience or my country right or wrong , hoist the flag and grab a gun and bag a rag . Those are non-thinkers who confuse themselves with patriots .

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Thank you. (Plautus)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS ! Great Website here with a lot of good folks. You'll enjoy the nutters too. At any rate,
Always entertaining.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Hi nailnhead , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nailnhead
Greeting to all

I would like to kick this off by saying I have been here for quite sometime. I want to share with you the fact that at one point in time in my life I was a very faithful unquestioning patriot in service to this great nation. That was then and this is now. I went through a life altering surgery that left me with a very different view of the world. I am and forever will be proud to be American however I see things now in a completely different light. I believe it is my constitutional right to question the powers that be and I firmly adhere to the old saying that knowledge is power. I am in constant search for power as I hope are you.

Semper Fi

it is your right to question however do you think they'll care if you question?

Welcome

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Welcome!

As for power, as I see it your potential lies within you, the hard part is to unlock that potential.

I cultivate myself in Falun Dafa to unlock my hidden powers and return to my true self again. To understand more I recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature below. It deals with issues like how to become a truly good person(and why it is so important), opening your third eye, developing supernormal powers etc etc.

I wish you good luck!

Gaussq

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS ! I cant wait to see you in the forums..I hope you love this site as much as i do

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Welcome to the boards.
We'll probably see each other around on here and engage in some fine conversation's.
Take care and enjoy.

top topics

join