It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Ranking Bilderberg Mason Spills The Beans On His Death Bed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The only currency that matter is GOLD, SILVER AND OTHER IMPORTANT METAL! (you choose) .
The rest of it is only a temporary method to enslave human beeings...
good day!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this article. I like to read some of the storys about these people when they are avalible. Which isn't often. I believe what they say should be heeded with some caution as anything but we need to dwelve into their statements as it might be benficial to those of us who don't have $25,000 and 15 years to wait to join.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Thank you for breaking this down, and for your acknowledgement. many a men/woman come clean on their death bed, this article I believe is worth reading as it does hold many truths to what is already happening, again thank you

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by Aliensun

Don't read the thread if you don't like it. things get rehashed all the time so what.

Do some research on China supplying the US military instead of expecting everyone to just hand you everything on a platter and only write posts you approve of...

You make it sound as if the US military buys everything from China, this is simply not true. The military is still subject to the Buy America Act.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHistorian

ya the military is subject to "buy american act" but they do not enforce it. Knowing this personally my husband works in military housing construction and, firstly it is near impossible to buy anything for construction american made, and when you can find something american made it cost 3 to 4 times higher then say the same thing made in china, example, nails, yep nearly impossible to find american made. then there is the electrical nearly 2/3rd is not american, My hsuband and I have actually considered doing the whislte blower on this. also I know about a stimulus job - military related that is in serious need of the whistle blower act. talk about waisting the tax payers money and then beeing the cause of 200 men and woman being layed off becuase of the militarys resistance to get the job done, ya we are seriously thinking of whistling dixie at the miklitary and government. It is just if we do then my husband will never work in his field again. We need to find out if it would be worth it. O and I say we because I work with my husband so yes I am very aware of the corruption with buy american and the stimulus money.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Very sceptical article, but nonetheless very scary.

Interesting to hear about this at a time when China is setting up the trading areas on US soil. Staging areas for a ground assualt?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

I know across the board that its probably not enforced but when found those contractors will get punished. I know for certain it doesn't happen for specific weapon systems. Yes some raw material might come from China, but not components. There are no Chinese F-22s being flown by the USAF.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
i dont know if it could be ground assault, or economic assault. Foreinstance they are already buying some of our banks, they own katy tollway highway in houston, they own some of our ports, back to the banks, what worries me with that is, Can they kick us out of our homes? even if we are curent on our mortgages...I dont know I guess we will have to wait and see
edit on 16-2-2011 by prexparte because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
There are a few things that are not adding up for me here. It was not too long ago that Lindsey Williams revealed the name of his "elite inside source" whom was dying of cancer. The source, Mr. X as he was always referred to, was actually Ken Fromm of Atlantic Richfield for Alaska.

About a few months after Lindsey William revealed the name of his source, he claimed that another individual contacted him and claimed that he wanted to continue to pass on information to the Pastor now that Mr. Fromm had passed away. So now Lindsey Williams claims to have a whole new source and is now getting all new and current information.

So are you telling me that this new source is now dying as well or has died?

Or is this deathbed confession really what Lindsey Williams claims Ken Fromm said right before his death? If it is what Ken Fromm said, why would it take Lindsey Williams so long to get all the information out? He has had several appearances on numerous radio shows since he revealed the name of his original source, so surely he has had to time to reveal it all.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

This thread doesn't make any sense because all of these stories are made up... I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but lets face it this story is a hoax meant to scare us. If a member of the Bilderberg group, that according was trying to overthrow the religions of the world and install their new world religion, would this person on his death bed confess the plot to a minister? I doubt it...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hahah, we probably will be controlled by china before 2012, after hillary clinton talked # about them, and theyre brand new stealth fighter that blows our fighter out of the water.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHistorian

This thread doesn't make any sense because all of these stories are made up... I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but lets face it this story is a hoax meant to scare us. If a member of the Bilderberg group, that according was trying to overthrow the religions of the world and install their new world religion, would this person on his death bed confess the plot to a minister? I doubt it...

Why wouldn't a person confess on their death-bed? That would be the time that many people WOULD confess .........impending death and knowing that they would be beyond the reach of any repercussions.

Many people involved in evil might have a change of heart on their death-bed, being scared about what may come after.........

When people know they are dying, many find comfort in turning to, or returning to religious beliefs, in that case, who better to confess to than a minister, especially one who has made a name for himself by releasing such information as this.

As we can't be 100% positive as to the veracity of this information, we have to look at Mr. Williams previous revelations and credibility.

As a previous poster said, we can see many actions occurring in real time which could result in the future that Mr. Williams tells us about.

It really doesn't matter so much where he is getting the information he is giving us, as much as the fact that it appears to be the real thing.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I remember reading about Rev Williams predictions 8 months before they happened. I was impressed.
In Jan 2010, he said that his friend stated that we would be at war with Iran by mid 2010 and that gas would be at $4.00/ gal by Dec 2010. So far he's a little late.
By the way, that George Washington looking fellow protests TOO much.
I find that suspect.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The write up is dated 1st Feb

He opened his remorseful heart to Pastor Lindsay Williams lastweek

How many of these so called elites on their death bed does Lindsay Williams know? lol

There are youtube clips of Williams saying these similar things in 2010, 2009, 2008 etc

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I agree with certin things acest on his death bed but not everything, i don't buy China is going to take over America, China is smart and they know they make a ton of money off of countries like America, i think the threat is Sharia Law as i said before i think the whole Zionist plot is a smoke screen for TPTB to implement Sharia Law to weakin certin religions which is a fourm of taking away free will from people and when there done using Sharia Law they will weakin that and then bring in there one world religion, the riots in the middle east aren't for freedom in my opinion but to make Radical Islam stronger, lets face it there a easy mark for TPTB to stage things around maybe even including making it appear a false god comes from all of this, maybe just a stooge for Islam or maybe the anti-christ who knows.....
edit on 21-2-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I protest too much? I protest because someone needs to do it. I grow frustrated with how much some members are willing to believe. Just because someone provides a link to the story doesn't mean that story is real or has any basis in fact. Think about it, do you really think a member or the Bilderberg group would give up the game plan before it was done? I highly doubt it, this isn't a James Bond movie, the bad guy isn't going to confess his entire plan to 007, so he can swoop in and save the day.

I am a skeptic and proud of it. I'm not saying I wont look at the evidence but I tend to not see the world as a mythical, magical place where everything is supernatural and around every corner is a plot or conspiracy of one brand or another. I tend to see the world as more mundane and explainable.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
There are a few things that are not adding up for me here. It was not too long ago that Lindsey Williams revealed the name of his "elite inside source" whom was dying of cancer. The source, Mr. X as he was always referred to, was actually Ken Fromm of Atlantic Richfield for Alaska.

About a few months after Lindsey William revealed the name of his source, he claimed that another individual contacted him and claimed that he wanted to continue to pass on information to the Pastor now that Mr. Fromm had passed away. So now Lindsey Williams claims to have a whole new source and is now getting all new and current information.

So are you telling me that this new source is now dying as well or has died?

Or is this deathbed confession really what Lindsey Williams claims Ken Fromm said right before his death? If it is what Ken Fromm said, why would it take Lindsey Williams so long to get all the information out? He has had several appearances on numerous radio shows since he revealed the name of his original source, so surely he has had to time to reveal it all.

Lindsay's other source is NOT dying (though had cancer years back and beat it) and has been his friend as far back as Lindsay's relationship with Fromm. He is an even bigger name in the oil industry and had been giving Lindsay info before. It was after Fromm's death that Lindsay's other source stepped up to add more info than usual.

Don't listen to the naysaying trolls on this thread. I've traded oil stocks on the info Lindsay has released and have profited. Making money on commodities like oil is not that easy. Those saying it was a call anyone could make doesn't know the commodities trading market and how volitile it really is. That said, I'm sure the Elite could feed Lindsay disinfo, but he's said all of it checked out so far. All I've seen over the last few years with Lindsay checked out too. I'm always skeptical, so I'm watching what Lindsay says about the dollar, etc. He's put some specific things out. If he's wrong, he'll be off the radar because no one will believe him again. If he's right…well, we're screwed.
edit on 7-3-2011 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Not sure if its true or not, more attracted to the arguement going on here. To believe or not to believe.

Alerting the public to what is happening whilst knowing the public will not stop it is a part of the perverse nature of TPTB.
The truth has always been there for us to see if we looked hard enough and the people have always had a voice. We know what is valuable and what is not yet most of us still work are a*****s off for a piece of paper TPTB created.
We seriously need to stop stressing so much about what TPTB are doing and stress a little more about what WE ARE DOING?
Everything will be ok.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

The yellow man is coming! The yellow man is coming!!!

they don't have enough planes
or ships to get all of them here.
And besides, there would be
a sniper behind every blade of
grass if the yellow man showed
up without an invitation.

As far as Lindsay Williams goes,
I might could trust him a lil more
if he would reveal his source for
the material. I would like to verify
his facts on my own, thanks.

If the man is terminally ill,
then what the hell does he have to lose
by telling us who he is.
Plus the fact that this same man
he's been getting this info from
has been on his death bed
since 2007. How many people
do you know stay on their death bed
for 4 yrs???

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

The yellow man is coming! The yellow man is coming!!!

As far as Lindsay Williams goes,
I might could trust him a lil more
if he would reveal his source for
the material. I would like to verify
his facts on my own, thanks.

If the man is terminally ill,
then what the hell does he have to lose
by telling us who he is.
Plus the fact that this same man
he's been getting this info from
has been on his death bed
since 2007. How many people
do you know stay on their death bed
for 4 yrs???

Read my post above before you post. His current source, whom he's known since the 70's, IS NOT DYING! He's already named the one that dies…Ken Fromm, if you bothered to read the thread. The reason he doesn't reveal his current source's name is because once the source name goes mainstream, he'll clam up. Lindsey has a better track record on oil predictions than anyone I know and I've made plenty of money off his general info. Believe or don't believe it. I'm sure Lindsey could care less. Be a sheeple and get slaughtered. As for me, I'm listening to him and cross referencing it with other money advisors to make my moves. So far I'm doing okay (money in positive territiory). I'm not slavish to Lindsey's advice, but he is constantly in line with my other financial sources. When the advice aligns I buy or sell.
edit on 11-3-2011 by thepixelpusher because: typo

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join