It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Ranking Bilderberg Mason Spills The Beans On His Death Bed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

An Oil Tycoon - a high ranking Bilderberg Mason is terminally ill in theUSA. He opened his remorseful heart to Pastor Lindsay Williams lastweek. He told him some of the plotted events coming for us all in the next year or so before the take over of the New World Order whereby we will be ruled by China, the yellow skinned race.

But of course the Real Rulers are the Illuminati Bankers who will remain in the shadows as the Chinese take over as the front stage men! This is what he said which also includes other revelations and facts given to us by the alternative media which is not masonically controlled.

1 - Strike on Iran within 2 years and will spread everywhere!

2 - US Dollar will be definitely dead by 2012 - currencies will be
worthless as THEY usher in the new One World Currency. The world as we know it now will be completely different in 2012. Disruption of
currencies plotted so pull your money out of the Banks, spend it NOW!

read more:
www.freestatevoice.com.au...

I dont know the level of truth in this, I thought I should share this and get some remarks/comments...
edit on 15-2-2011 by elevatedone because: removed all caps title

edit on Tue Feb 15 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This thread has already been made once, if not twice. Here come's the Chinese!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

How reliable of a source is this guy? What ties does he have to the masons and Illuminati?

And how do we know the pastor is being truthful?
edit on 15-2-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Search engine is your best friend.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Wow! That is garbage... that article is just a bunch of differnt propaganda pieces thrown together. My question is who is this mysterious oil tycoon?

The author refers to City Bank... Never heard of them in the context in which it was used. I have heard of Citi Bank though.

Garbage...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

pull your money out of the Banks, spend it NOW!

What money? this is Amerika...

we don't have any money anymore..

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

Totally stole my material lol check out my post www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

pull your money out of the Banks, spend it NOW!

What money? this is Amerika...

we don't have any money anymore..

wait i thought you guys had the money....us Canadians ain't got any...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
the way he uses "bilderberg mason" like that makes me question the article's credibility. enough people already mistrust the bilderberg group, and the freemasons, so that itself could be fear mongering and/or getting people to look at the article. as for the article itself, assuming that the bilderberg group really is just a think tank group, he could have been giving the bullet points of what was discussed, all of which sound like extremely likely possibilities(to me), not as much predictions. this also doesn't corroborate with the imminent false flag nuclear attack everyone is predicting, what with san diego's "weapons of mass effect" and the DHS's whole "100% chance of terrorist WMD attack"(when have we not heard that? seriously they say a terrorist attack is imminent like every year, why is it so special now?). if there was an actual "bilderberg mason", was he telling the truth, or just playing into conspiracy theories combined with what he knows just to mess with people?

truth or not, it's always better to err on the side of caution. be ready, because either way, 2011 will be an interesting year if the start of it is any consolation.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
"Yellow skin" ?

for real, man ?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Well on the bright side at least it doesn't mention the impending food crisis, desertification, biodiversity collapse & mass extinctions, solar radiation or huge climatic swings.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
delete/double post
edit on 15-2-2011 by chocise because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Heres a good link on the same subject...hubpages.com...

This article discusses things Ive read on ATS...for example, this paragraph from the article.

It is not totally clear, however, if Lindsay is publishing this information in direct defiance of the elite and putting his own life on the line or if he is simply releasing information that he has permission to. According to Lindsay, the elite have a [twisted] moral code and always let the American public know what they are going to do, largely via Hollywood and the mainstream media.

ETA: And this paragraph

But what of Lindsay's latest predictions? The U.S Dollar will totally collapse by 2012 and more chillingly, there will be an outbreak of war in the Middle East that will spread throughout the world, sometime after 2012? Lindsey also hinted that president Obama is not sticking to the elite's agenda and as a result, is in grave danger of ending up like President Kennedy, a situation that no doubt, will not only solve a problem for the elite but at the same time, play into their hands as the outrage it would cause among the American public would be used as a pacifier and speed up gun control which is already in the early stages, anyway and is already being drip fed to the U.S public in painfully slow incremental stages.

edit on 15-2-2011 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
There are way too many little things in this that screams BS. First you got the bilderburger extra masonaise. Also, the random mystery exec on his death bed thing just sounds like a crappy plotline. Plus, pastors swear an oath to not tell anyone what is confessed to them, let alone tell the press. I've heard this story too many times, and it just doesn't hold any water.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The thread title is just hilarious.

He should have been more careful with his food.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I have a hard time listening to pastor Lindsey Williams as I don't care for the old time southern style preaching he speaks in, and take some of what he says with a grain of salt. However he has been pretty accurate on some things he has predicted and said.. Here is my partial break down of the article and things that stood out to me

1 - Strike on Iran within 2 years and will spread everywhere!

2 - US Dollar will be definitely dead by 2012 - currencies will be
worthless as THEY usher in the new One World Currency. The world as we know it now will be completely different in 2012. Disruption of
currencies plotted so pull your money out of the Banks, spend it NOW!

Srtike on Iran is nothing new they have been trying to justify one for years now, it is only a matter of time.

Same with one world currency, it is pretty obvious to anyone paying attention that is the direction they are headed and soon with the IMF recently calling for removing the dollar as the world reserve and going to the IMF credits etc.

"China are the strong ones" - China are the New World Order
Leaders with America reduced to Third World status! Timothy Geithner of the US Treasury speaks fluent Chinese! (KEVIN RUDD SPEAKS MANDARIN ALSO. ED.) Within 2 years we will not recognize America. The Elites have altered their Time Line. After 2 years we will be so poor, we will not be able to rebel!

With the China taking over the Long beach port since the 90's and now thier making use of the FTZ's in all 50 states, and Our government offering them perks and incentives they won't even give Americans it seems we are on track for this one .

3 - Gold and Silver is all you can rely on - convert your assets and
cash to Gold ASAP - Urgent. Don't hang around because the Illuminati are going to crash the banks further very soon. We are entering into a depression whereby we are ALL going to be utterly poor within two years from now - peasant attitude and peasant way of life.. Don't depend on Real Estate, Assets!

This is also already obvious to anyone paying attention

4 - Crude Oil will be $150 - $200 per barrel in the next few months!

Lindsey predicted the last rise in oil and resulting 4 dollar a gallon gas and was spot on. Regardless of what you think of him this has a very high chance of happening.

5 - Banks to orchestrate the Mortgage Banking Crisis which will be covered by the Act passed by US Congress two weeks ago enabling Banks to take over HOMES without the Deeds. If you have a Mortgage, pay it off NOW or sell your home to enable you to pay for a home completely - even if you have to buy a shack. Make sure your humble abode is PAID for - millions will lose their homes!

This is happening because of the growing backlash of people challenging thier foreclosures based on proof of claim. I think this will cause a more serious backlash as congress by doing this just sanctioned the bank fraud so banks can take property they do not own and never have without any proof of thier claim. When people losing thier homes reaches critical mass this could be what sparks civil unrest.

9 - China owns 90% of all Rare Earth Minerals - components for
Technology, Weapons etc.

China makes 80% of weapon components for the US Military. US is
at the Mercy of China!

10 - China is the largest extractor of Natural Mineral Resources,
worldwide. They do more than half of the mining in Australia. China is mining in Africa, US, Middle East, Canada! China has a 90% monopoly over all the Rare Earth Minerals!

This is true and most people do not realize any of it. A lot of this is because China has foreclosed on the US bad debt and this is the governments way of paying them back without alarming the people by giving away our land, our industry, and our labor, to China. And we have people here in this board claming this is a good thing... Sigh!

edit on 15-2-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The yellow man is coming! The yellow man is coming!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Where is there one, new revelation in the OP that is original!?
Each one of those points has been hashed and rehashed on ATS and the world in general for a couple of years!

China makes 80% of our military equipment? That is one I've not heard before and don't believe it for a second. Show me the bills of sale.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Don't read the thread if you don't like it. things get rehashed all the time so what.

Do some research on China supplying the US military instead of expecting everyone to just hand you everything on a platter and only write posts you approve of...

here is a couple articles for your lazy a**

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.technewsdaily.com...
edit on 16-2-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join