It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fragile Humans - Our memory requires a strong magnetic field from the Earth - Are we forgetting?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

In response to the MRI comment - they are still within the earths magnetic field, which is much more powerful then that machine. They arent losing anything through that process (That we are aware of)

Recent technological innovations have led to the use of magnetic fields up to 100 000 times stronger than the Earth’s magnetic field. They are used in research and in medical applications such as MRI that provides three-dimensional images of the brain and other soft tissues

Imo you are holding yourself up to be the beginning and end of all knowledge on magnetic fields and the human mind. You are not interested in anything that might contradict your version of how things are. The result is that you are massively uninformed. Ino your opinion is based on nothing and worth as much.

www.who.int...
edit on 17-2-2011 by Iamschist because: learning to work with the buttons

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
What does strength have to do with it? We're talking about a planetary projection of incredible mass bursting forth from the core (Which we have never even seen) thats throwing out a field to sustain our atmosphere and protect us from asteriods and meteorites which may also POSSIBLY be allowing us to sustain our memory.

You're not even connecting the dots, thats a sub relative to the discussion at hand. So please, if you have no personal experience with memory being affected by the magnetic field, then please post a source which is related to magnetic fields and memory.

I welcome you to post a source that says in it "The magnetic field is - or is not responsible for our memory, and here is why" But please, this thread is a movement towards a different direction then what you subscribe to.

Im sure that galileo was not interested in popular scientific opinion at the time - and neither am I - So please spare me your degrading comments regarding the worth of my opinions, but if you cannot help yourself, then I suppose I cannot stop you. Please continue.
edit on 17-2-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
In response to the MRI comment - they are still within the earths magnetic field, which is much more powerful then that machine. They arent losing anything through that process (That we are aware of)

edit on 15-2-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

Did you choose to ignore DragonTattooz reply a couple of posts up?

IMO his professional opinion holds more gravitas.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Im pretty sure it has to do with all the electronic gadgets and computers we use.
Before there were none of these things, but now we have information overload and dont have to remember anything.

We are organic living entities, we adapt to our surroundings, we are adapting to a new world where we dont need memory anymore because even if we could remember, there would be 20 emails and 30 you tube videos telling us there is a new and updated version of what we just learned.

PS: I wrote this with a huge magnet on my head.
edit on 17-2-2011 by R3KR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I think this fits in with the universal consciousness theory that we are all interconnected by an invisible "aura", if you will. This energy field is all around us, in the universe, in the air, kinda like The Force.

A lot of ancient civilizations knew of this omnipresent force that binds us all together.

Anyone else think this way too? I barely know anything on the subject, but I've recently been turned onto it after watching a lot of Ancient Aliens and reading Graham Hancock...

Also, if this were the case. Taking care of our health and bodies would be key to harnessing this force and understanding it. It's no lie that fluoridation of our water supply bombards our bodies with toxic fluoride. This fluoride accumulates on the pineal gland in your brain. The pineal gland is sacred in tons of ancient civilizations. It is said to be the Third Eye that connects all humans through this energy field. When monks meditate, they are said to activate this gland and that is what helps to enlighten them and help them transcend.

Very cool stuff if you start getting into it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join