It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greatest secret ever told #2 all time. We are inside of God.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hold your horses for a minute....

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly folks scramble to get in the first/best jab at someone who presents something they've never heard before. Use your brains for something a little more productive!

Now, the OP is in direct correlation with the microcosm/macrocosm idea. Everything that happens on one level (say, microscopic), must and DOES happen on every level above it (like a universal level). The concept the OP presented is not new. If you want to understand how the universe works, study human conception or births or deaths.....well, duh....that's what astrology is, and that's been around for thousands and thousands of years. Why? Because the microcosm/macrocosm rule states that if happens here, then it most certainly happens up there. If it happens around you, then it happens inside of you. "...it is on earth as it is in heaven..." "As above, so below, as within, so without." The wise men knew Jesus was born...why? Because a new star appeared in the sky.

It's nothing new, so everybody needs to start thinking before they post. The rudeness is really uncalled for.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhateverHappens
You really didn't say that a 'black hole' was a womans period did you? Let me guess, never had a girlfriend, and probably won't in the near future.

To be truthful, I went by all rules to tell the living this before death’ but it wasn’t told to me I couldn’t share‘ ,but the black holes that u see ,is actually ,the pure cleansing of the womb of the god-dess .just like a woman and her special time.
I use the mortal words of god and goddess, so that u will understand in the basic teachings of life that was taught to you all.
The cosmos thinking of God as a man, is ok with us.
‘I fear no man but god’
‘And the father ‘
‘And Gods son Jesus’
All the analogies are yours to keep, its loved in the heavens.

‘Mother earth’
‘Mother nature’
Those are good to.

But to think ,to think of a God, that is half woman ,and half man within one.
What do you call that.
And that’s why I use the word
God-des

Godess great ,God is good , and we thank u for ……

‘26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness

US OUR

Who is US ,and who is OUR ?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

I think that God would be considerably different than our human based concepts. Things like gender, reproduction, method of transport, geez, just about everything, would be a nonsense.

Although we are "made in his image" it doesn't necessarily mean that He is in ours.

Perhaps, moment by moment, we are generated by the mind of God. We are his thoughts, a simulation in His mind. that I could believe.
=================================================================================

You just dont no how close you are to understanding other things ,by what you just said,you really and honestly dont.
Welcome.
And to think, i was going to add that, amongst other things i found out,but becasue you said it,i would like to hear it from you.

Perhaps, moment by moment, we are generated by the mind of God. We are his thoughts, a simulation in His mind. that I could believe.

edit on 15-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Why is the sperm larger than the egg, and why do the eggs revolve around the sperm?
Does this god ever use Masengil, or Summer's Eve?
Do you take '___' daily or weekly? Yes that's what I'm saying.

I'm being playful with you. This is some seriously bent stuff.
Personally, I have always been fascinated by the idea that the atomic structure is a microcosm of the universe. The first time I saw what a propsed atom looks like, I thought the elctrons reminded me of planetary bodies. Quantum theory has changed a lot of things recently, but I still love the connection. Perhaps we are all on a microscopic level inside of a living being like you're saying. Perhaps we are subatomic particles of a gigantic crab! Who knows

edit on 15-2-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by noissucnoC

Now i understand what they meant by "the big bang" theory

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hmm, no i dont think this is entirely accurate.

However, IF we do indeed live inside of God, i tend to think it would be on different form of biological thesis. Its no secret that nature resembles nature at the different levels. Look at the brain cell, Looks like the proposed image of the Universe. Look at a galaxy, looks just a cyclone storm. Look at the atom. Has a nucleus, and electrons around it. Look at cells. Heres where this quick fire thought process comes to a snag. This is a whole nother discussion in its own right, but the planets would have to be "hollow" for this theory to work. For if the hollow earth tales were true it would be kind of easy to relate the planets to look like cells. But whos really to say for 100% it isnt, or it is for that matter.

Keep in mind this post is simply to think through an idea. not really a point of belief as it is very roughly laid out.
edit on 16-2-2011 by derst1988 because: clarification

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
So if the stars are the sperm of God and were in the womb, what are we?
If were not the sperm of God, then what are we and why are we here?
Does the Devil live inside of God also, or are we the Devil?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by WhateverHappens
You really didn't say that a 'black hole' was a womans period did you? Let me guess, never had a girlfriend, and probably won't in the near future.

To be truthful, I went by all rules to tell the living this before death’ but it wasn’t told to me I couldn’t share‘ ,but the black holes that u see ,is actually ,the pure cleansing of the womb of the god-dess .just like a woman and her special time.
I use the mortal words of god and goddess, so that u will understand in the basic teachings of life that was taught to you all.
The cosmos thinking of God as a man, is ok with us.
‘I fear no man but god’
‘And the father ‘
‘And Gods son Jesus’
All the analogies are yours to keep, its loved in the heavens.

‘Mother earth’
‘Mother nature’
Those are good to.

But to think ,to think of a God, that is half woman ,and half man within one.
What do you call that.
And that’s why I use the word
God-des

Godess great ,God is good , and we thank u for ……

‘26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness

US OUR

Who is US ,and who is OUR ?

Well a God who is both male and female, I wouldnt call it God-des, it's name for that would be 'Hermafrodita'.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
God needs to go on the atkins diet and drop a few.
He is expanding around the waist like a motherfcuker.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Stovokor

That was the best comment I ever saw. When I read it, I read it with the professor's voice from Futurama. Priceless!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
When I first read it, I thought it was just a fun analogy and not something presented as actual fact.

Then I read about a special book, the "Mother of All", etc...

Now I don't know how, dare I say, sane the OP is.

Can't we just go back to the analogy?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I've always quite liked the theory that our entire universe and everything we know and can see... and even stuff we can't see, is all contained inside something... that itself is small compared to what it's contained in.

Ya know..... you zoom out of earth, out of our galaxy, out of all the other galaxies....

Something like that ^^ video. (the end bit, like a neural network)...... but all of this is contained within something else... an Atom..... a tear drop.... I don't bloody know... anything.

It's a head**** for sure but I always liked the idea.... seemed true or at least familiar to me.

Not all the god crap in the OP, that's just ridiculous (and yes, I know... my theory is too) but forget about gods... just the fact that the universe could be contained within something... and that there are an untold number of them too.

I like the "The Universe is a giant Hologram" thread that was on here a couple of years back.... that was cool.

Here is that thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Food for thought.... you shall never go hungry again.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by fatnav50

Now i understand what they meant by "the big bang" theory

Yea ,tell me about it.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by derst1988

However, IF we do indeed live inside of God, i tend to think it would be on different form of biological thesis. Its no secret that nature resembles nature at the different levels. Look at the brain cell, Looks like the proposed image of the Universe. Look at a galaxy, looks just a cyclone storm. Look at the atom. Has a nucleus, and electrons around it. Look at cells. Heres where this quick fire thought process comes to a snag. This is a whole nother discussion in its own right, but the planets would have to be "hollow" for this theory to work. For if the hollow earth tales were true it would be kind of easy to relate the planets to look like cells. But whos really to say for 100% it isnt, or it is for that matter.

Keep in mind this post is simply to think through an idea. not really a point of belief as it is very roughly laid out.

Mortal earthly names, and definitions ,and learnings, have nothing to do with this equation of what is really going on.
We are not ,inside of the man god or the woman goddes.
We are living inside of God.
god is niether man or woman,but a god.
a god that is half man half woman,tangled together to make 'GOD'

Genesis 1:26-28

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Let 'US' make man in 'OUR' image.

Greatest secret to a secret.#1786

Now you no why 'US' and 'OUR' was mentioned.

So when i say we are in the whomb of God ,we are .
When i say we are in Gods Egg / planet earth,we are.
Displace man, and woman, and scientist learnings...and you might ,just might,see it for your self.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven
Hold your horses for a minute....

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly folks scramble to get in the first/best jab at someone who presents something they've never heard before. Use your brains for something a little more productive!

Now, the OP is in direct correlation with the microcosm/macrocosm idea. Everything that happens on one level (say, microscopic), must and DOES happen on every level above it (like a universal level). The concept the OP presented is not new. If you want to understand how the universe works, study human conception or births or deaths.....well, duh....that's what astrology is, and that's been around for thousands and thousands of years. Why? Because the microcosm/macrocosm rule states that if happens here, then it most certainly happens up there. If it happens around you, then it happens inside of you. "...it is on earth as it is in heaven..." "As above, so below, as within, so without." The wise men knew Jesus was born...why? Because a new star appeared in the sky.

It's nothing new, so everybody needs to start thinking before they post. The rudeness is really uncalled for.

first,i would like to say thanks.

"As above, so below, as within, so without." The wise men knew Jesus was born...why? Because a new star appeared in the sky.

WOW, thanks for adding that,its all coming together now.
As each of you all add your pieces together ,its very clear whats going on...very clear.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by derst1988

I never talk in beliefs,never
www.youtube.com...
in 1:41,scientist winessed for the first time,stars/sperm being born/shot out.
edit on 16-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
So if the stars are the sperm of God and were in the womb, what are we?
If were not the sperm of God, then what are we and why are we here?
Does the Devil live inside of God also, or are we the Devil?

we are still human and the devil is just a fable thing,a mind thing.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

But then that can be said about God also, that it is a mind thing.
Or God and the Devil could be the same being?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

But then that can be said about God also, that it is a mind thing.
Or God and the Devil could be the same being?

The devil is a conjured energy to balance the force of good,theres no such thing as the devil..unless you make it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join