It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul - The Illuminati Sleeper

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
See your words contradict your Actions .
You said you only left the masons because of fees
and now your telling me I shouldn't vote for any masons ?

you need to clarify your position because your speaking double talk right now .

Are the masons influencing the political system or not ?
Are they just good men like Everyone tells me ?BUT who Threaten other masons as Kroms has shown you to do . ?

lol, dude u crack me up.
I didn;t say that a Mason shouldn't be elected
cuz he's not good enough to be elected.
But not being a Master Mason and holding the
office does tend to curb the stereotypical
stigma attached and curtail the conspiracy
theories surrounding such an appointment.

And as far as the Masons influencing the political system,
I think that is fairly evident when the majority of the signors
of the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution
were in fact Master Masons.

edit on 2/16/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Im sorry but your last post is just noise to me .
If you cannot a recommend a politician to me , I gather your saying the system is not not working ?
I agree with you if you are but what is the alternative ?

Its easy for you to knock rp wikileaks and who ever else you do , its Much harder to offer a solution .
So whats the solution ?
Man to Man no labels or divisions , whats your thoughts ?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Its easy for you to knock rp wikileaks and who ever else you do , its Much harder to offer a solution .
So whats the solution ? Man to Man no labels or divisions , whats your thoughts ?

Mano e mano?

IMO, there are only 2 things that will
help this country.

1) A total reboot, or

2) A cleansing from God

I don't think any man, woman or individual can do it.
TPTB are too far entrenched in a defensive position
to ever be ousted by human means. This is why I have
no political candidates to offer as a solution. It doesn't
matter who holds the office of president, they all have the
same boss. But that's just my lowly opinion.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Slan1

I have to disagree with this description. He is not popular with the Republican Party bosses, because he is too centrist for their taste. He blurs the lines too much for anyone's comfort. He is pretty far left concerning drug laws, gay marriage, and many other social issues simply because he thinks that government shouldnt protect grown men and women from themselves. He is far right on the funding of entitlement programs, but, if you've watched the news today, even the democrats know that we have to make cuts to these programs. It's going to hurt, but maybe/hopefully it will be a positive change in the long run? All of the available choices regarding our economic crisis SUCK really bad.

In the great words of the band RUSH: "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice"

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

There is no god up there , you are god we all are ,you make change not god. You choose to build or destroy , .
The minute you give responsibility to an other entity other than yourself you lose all the power you were born with Biggest trick they pulled was making us think we had no power .

I don't think any man, woman or individual can do it.
I do! see above _

Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hazel622
In the great words of the band RUSH: "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice"

since when have we been given a choice?
Our choices have been fixed since Roosevelt.
We choose from a list given to us.
Choices not on their list is off limits.
How is that making a choice???

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

There is no god up there ,

I tend to disagree,
no offense to your Atheist ideals.
But you have a right not to believe
just like I have a right to believe.
In the end, we shall truly know
the answer.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

c'mon boon! we talked earlier about writing ron paul on our ballots in 2008. that's a choice that many people i know felt was a wasted choice. i disagree, and am still proud that i had the guts to follow through with it. we also can choose by choosing who we buy from. use that researching prowess of yours to compile lists of local mom and pops, food buying groups, local farms so that we can keep local trade going for necessities. we still have choices, though they are not warm, fuzzy choices.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Fair enough but I choose to take action to ensure the safety of my future kids , If I wait for divine intervention i fear it may arrive too late.

you are god we all are ,you make change not god. You choose to build or destroy , . The minute you give responsibility to an other entity other than yourself you lose all the power you were born with Biggest trick they pulled was making us think we had no power .
edit on 16-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Master Masons can be used as pawns
just like anybody else in the world.
And when they are being used, isn't
it part of that oath to alert them to
this fact?

I have already stated that Ron Paul may not
even be aware of his sleeper status.
Do you not think Ron Paul needs waking up
if that is the case?

And I am not targeting Ron Paul,
I am targeting the conspiracy surrounding
Ron Paul which he may be unaware.
That is not breaking any oath that I ever
took.

No, see - it isn't that easy. What you are saying is this: No oath binds you from exposing other Free Masons in powerful positions? That would contradict the very act of being 'secret' now wouldn't it? If only I could find the Oath you are bound by.... Some of these come close - but I am sure there is a more secret 'direct' oath. But yet wouldn't the 3rd degree oath cover these grounds?

North American Freemasons in the third degree swear "I will keep a worthy brother Master Mason's secrets inviolable, when communicated to or received by me as such, murder and treason excepted."

and

In the Royal Arch degree of the York Rite, even that small qualification is summarily removed. The candidate swears that "I will keep all the secrets of a Companion Royal Arch Mason (when communicated to me as such, or I knowing them to be such), without exceptions."

and

Further, I will not cheat, wrong, nor defraud a Master Masons' Lodge, nor a brother of this Degree, knowingly, nor supplant him in any of his laudable undertakings, but will give him due and timely notice, that he may ward off all danger.

Either you are not a mason, or you don't know what you are talking about. Another mason would seemingly never expose one of his "brothers".

For you to proclaim that RP is a Mason - or a "Sleeper" for the Illuminati - wouldn't that go directly against your oaths stated above? Also, many believe that the Illuminati are at the top of the food chain in Masonry... wouldn't that again defeat the purpose of exposing a "Illuminated Sleeper" thus going against the oaths of Masonry?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Yes, he does but the difference between those network interviews you mention and RT is that those other networks tries to make Ron Paul look like a fool just like they did during the presidential debates by calling him a flake and other names. RT does not do that to him. And what other network news cast has ever gave Ron Paul a 10 min solo slot on Prime Time other than RT?

Ron Paul is a politician. He would not be as successful as he is if he did not know how the game is played.

One of the first rules is Air time is Air time. You will never win if no one even knows your name.

"There is no such thing as bad publicity except your own obituary" Brendan Behan Irish

THE SOROS FACTOR

The status of the U.S. dollar, which has been the world’s reserve currency, is also at risk.
Conservatives are deeply concerned that the Fed’s move also opens up the U.S. currency to a move by George Soros, the liberal hedge fund financier, who has made his wealth by betting against currencies

Soros, who has been calling for an international currency, told the Financial Times that China should lead the economic currency – and that America should not resist the weakening dollar, lower living standards and introduction to a new currency.

In an op-ed published last year, Soros wrote:

“Reorganizing the world order will need to extend beyond the financial system and involve the United Nations, especially membership of the Security Council. That process needs to be initiated by the U.S., but China and other developing countries ought to participate as equals…The system cannot survive in its present form, and the U.S. has more to lose by not being in the forefront of reforming it.”
www.citizenlink.com...

That certainly does not sound like End the FED to me.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hazel622
c'mon boon! we talked earlier about writing ron paul on our ballots in 2008. that's a choice that many people i know felt was a wasted choice. i disagree,

I have heard that in some states, the write in
slot is being deleted as a choice. The electronic
voting machines have no keyboard for manual
input thusly eliminating any potential for any
choice outside of the list. that is a rumor
that I have yet to confirm. But if it is true,
wouldn't that be more evidence that our
choices are being manipulated?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

I will not discuss the contents
of Masonic Oaths in a public forum.
That would be breaking an oath to do so.
You can badger all you want.
It ain't happening.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Here Boon talks lovingly in a Brotherly fashion to a fellow mason .......

Second, you have already given more than enough info about yourself to be found should the need ever arise for the craft to do so. That should not be considered a threat by me, just an acknowledgment of the facts presented. Third, I would like to remind you of your oath once again and it's implications.
An oath cannot be rescinded even if you leave the fraternity for any reason.
Fourth, IF this story is true (which I have doubts)
then maybe your loyalty has been tested and we see the results of that test
. A loyalty test is given to those whom have aspirations of the 33Deg. It would seem that you may have failed miserably in that regard.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Thank you, Boonie-saint. I doubt that RP doesnt know his role (as there are "no accidents in politics", FDR) but it is true that Communists (and the ONE WORLD GOVT proponents are mostly communists even tho many are wealthy) use what are called "useful idiots." I just dont think that Dr. Ron Paul is an idiot. More like someone who has looked at the MRIs and can say coldly and clinically that someone has to have their penis and testicles amputated or die from some rare cancer. Sorry about being graphic here but just trying to draw a medical analogy for drastic changes requiring serious life and death decisions. Personally, in the above scenaraio I would prefer to opt to try chemo and other methods first....even if just to buy some time.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I will not discuss the contents
of Masonic Oaths in a public forum.
That would be breaking an oath to do so.

Which only proves my point. You trying to expose Ron Paul as a Mason breaks the oaths you will not discuss.

Logic.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Here Boon talks lovingly in a Brotherly fashion to a fellow mason .......
Second, you have already given more than enough info about yourself to be found should the need ever arise for the craft to do so. That should not be considered a threat by me, just an acknowledgment of the facts presented. Third, I would like to remind you of your oath once again and it's implications.
An oath cannot be rescinded even if you leave the fraternity for any reason.
Fourth, IF this story is true (which I have doubts)
then maybe your loyalty has been tested and we see the results of that test
. A loyalty test is given to those whom have aspirations of the 33Deg. It would seem that you may have failed miserably in that regard.

and not one word in that post repeats
any line of text included in a Masonic Oath.
So thanks for making my point

And I do wish we could get back on topic
instead of trying to shoot the messenger.
This makes at least 2 or 3 times, that posters
have went to another thread and cross-posted
the same info posted elsewhere.

This is a different thread, can we stay on topic?
This thread isn't about me. thanks

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

This thread RON PAUL is Illumnati is based on the premise that hes a mason .
You were a mason does that mean your illuminati ?

This thread is based on the vaguest evidence , This thread is showing you to be a hypocrite .

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Lower level Masons are not Illuminati but most members of the Illuminati are Freemasons or Rosicrucians methinks....but at the higher levels (ie, 32nd degree masons and up along with being tapped for the inner circle of the secret society for their known views and connections).

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Every body is being lied to. There are agents and handlers from every sort of organization Islamic, different sects of Christianity, Asian grounps, Communist or Marxist, homosexual, democratic, the illicit-drug trade, they are all told one lie or another to motivate them to subvert their different group loyalties for the commands of the one organization that has its hand in all of them, on this side of the world. At the end of the day who ever they think they are working for, under whatever lies they are told to motivate them about global citizenship and what is really being planned for accomplisment, all those deceivers will be disappointed.
These past few years of my life I've been passed through handlers from so many of the different political and religous organizations that make up western democracies. Their lies had me end up in from Canada to Latin America, being handled by psychologists, professessionals and PhDs in chemical engineering, Nuera Linguistic Programming, professional conspiracy propagators. There have been handlers in different communities including Muslum, Christian, Asians, Buddist, Athiest, and others who have pretended to be my friend. They all had ideas what they were subverting people for. Had some of them known whats really has its hand in all of this they'd be in horror, but thats the life of a deceiver they themselves get lied to.
The organization at the top of the ladder in the west that has infiltrated every organized group is planning an may even succeed in toppling the free world for the establishment of a maddening darkage idolatrous system of delusionment, superstitions, lies, and false miracles. Under claims of morality, the most gross distortions of ethical atroscities will be constantly explored. Theres a reason why there are so many theories of the NWO going around because those ideas are moving a lot of people, organizations, resources. Many people everywhere are working for the NWO, they just all have been told different ideas about what it is.
At the end of the day its darkage idolatry and tyranny waiting for its oppurtune moment to step in between the meneauving groups. The west may start to look like an idolatrous big brother state, with a massive Artificial Intelligence software system propagating an individualized experience of the idolès voice and false visions in everyone, triggering conditioned emotion. Iève heard of places that already look like this and isnt hard to miss with many people hearing idols talking to them and feeling miraculous sensations of emotions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join