It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hello everybody

Feels good to finally be a member. I've been on ATS lurking around a little before becoming a Red Pill, and so far I've enjoyed reading up on all the topics discussed here and hope to contribute in any way I can.

I'm particularly interested in the (extra-terrestrial) origins of man, ancient aliens and [lost] civilizations. For some reason, my interest in these topics have taken a huge spurt the last 6 months while I have always had a specific interest in them.
Especially the work of Graham Hancock and Robert Bauval in the late 90s really opened my eyes to what would later branch out to everything we find on ATS.

So, yes...I bit the dust as well and now I'm facing the music

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IofRa

Hello IofRa and Welcome to ATS!!

You will find a lot of information on this site. And a lot of good people to discuss it!

Have fun!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hello there!

I'm sure you'll fit right in. I have been watching the Ancient Aliens docs they have been really good so far. Although perhaps not as much info as I would like (I suppose they have to stretch it for a few shows).

Anyway see you around and I look forward to your contributions!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Welcome. I am a newbie too and really enjoy being here and hope you do, too. It is fun to put in my two cents and believe you will enjoy it also.
See ya in the forums.

top topics

join