It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars: It has begun...

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thanks for the updates dude.
Interesting stuff.

I agree there is no telling how far ahead 'they are' technologically speaking, but the general rule of thumb is a decade to a few decades, give or take. I would think estimates around that range are reasonable, but the further ahead one supposes the less likely it seems.

Also certain technologies that may seem really advanced could actually be really simple yet they are held back awhile before the public ever gets a hold of them. So the matters of perspective are really open ended there.

It's really fun to think about though, and I am happy to see you are at it today.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Yeah, I thought it was interesting. If they'll allow this type of tech to be known what do they have hidden in the wings?

I appreciate the interest. Stay tuned

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Man I can't even decide if F-19 was real. Hah!

Here is the wiki for those interested : F-19

F-19 is a designation for a hypothetical United States fighter aircraft that has never been officially acknowledged, and has engendered much speculation that it might refer to a type of aircraft whose existence is still classified.

In his 1986 novel Red Storm Rising, Tom Clancy featured the "F-19A Ghostrider"
In 1988, an F-19 was released in the G.I. Joe toy line, called the X-19 Phantom. Included was a pilot codenamed Ghostrider.
Like the Testor Corporation, Monogram models also released the F-19A Specter which was based on the design by Loral Inc.[5]

Ghostrider or Specter or Phantom....those are awesome names IMO.
And they go perfect with the mystique of not knowing anything about it for such a long time.
It seems totally non-existent still......
But I am sorta believing in Spooks a little these days.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

SLAYER69

I appreciate the interest. Stay tuned

I actually appreciate your interests very much and your motivation to share what you read and think about with all of us here.
It's rare to have someone with such wide interests as yours and such a open mind to all sorts of possibilities combined with reason.

I was wondering about you the other day too, thinking about stuff you wrote about over the years.
Glad to see you up and kicking everything except the bucket.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Robotic Astrobees to head to ISS to lend a hand

They are floating cubes that look similar with different color panels front and back. The robotic helpers were developed at the Ames Research Center in California, and the official name is Astrobee robots. NASA says that the bots will stay “busy as a bee” flying around teh ISS and helping with routine maintenance and inventory tracking.

edit on 4-4-2019 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
UPDATE:

Some of the original Videos were removed from YouTube, Heres a compilation of a few that were .

Compilation video of Exoatmospheric projectiles' hover test. 1:21 The first tests at the NHTF involved the KHIT experimental hover vehicle (EHV) and culminated in April 1989 with the first full up hover test of a KKV prototype. During the 24 second flight, the 200 pound EHV, using its bipropellant rocket engines, maneuvered through a preprogrammed hover flight trajectory and safely landed in the capture net.

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join