It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars: It has begun...

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by Kratos40

It's a Northrop Gruman production so ask them

Anyone wanna see a purchase order for Multiple Kill Vehicles?
Got a lot of black ink though

www.smdc.army.mil...

Brilliant Pebbles 1990 Full Document via FOIA

www.dod.mil...
edit on 19-2-2011 by zorgon because: Chadwickus talked to ArMaP to convince Phage to do it, even though Aliens abducted him

Zorgon, well you got me there. I guess their upper expenditure level is close to 13 million as allocated. Excellent find!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
This all looks like a bunch of Eisenhower era Popular Science stuff. The only thing I can remember about Johnson and Johnson from back then is that their powder felt good on my butt. With all this technical achievement you would think that they would have put that star they produced on earth to better use in the way of power plant technology? The non proliferation or prior art contracts are the only reasons I can think of that would have prevented the development of fusion plants. Companies with big money invested in oil and fission could squash a third technical competitor. I know all the cut and paste crap claims we haven't even got to break even with fusion technology but what if the real reason is political?

It's political and and its about economics (enriching themselves). I think you are very aware of this. Just to point out to or naive audience, take for instance of Standard Oil and the whole perverted way we use combustion engines. It is their doing? Do the research...connect the dots.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Kool Vids puts mah mind at ease a little bit about our defense systems,however, an unstoppable military controlled by a corrupt government would be a verrryy baaddd thing. But that would never happen in the US :/

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
V2- Plasma weapon - Future weapon

Neutral Particle Beam Technology

This image is from Los Alamos dates 1972

The proposed space-based neutral particle beam would shoot an unbendable beam of hydrogen molecules at approximately 60,000 kilometers per second to disrupt the electronics and warhead of an incoming missile.

Shiva Nova Laser

Shiva= Vedic God of power
Nova= Exploding Sun

Directed Energy Weapons
Project Shiva Nova
Creating a Miniature Star on Earth

Have all the data on the Laser here including photos and links to the secure LLNL site
www.thelivingmoon.com...

But what is note worthy, other than us creating a small star on Earth
, is this...

Excerpt... When the United States ceased nuclear testing, laser facilities became even more important for defense research, and the portion of Nova shots dedicated to the weapons program increased considerably. Researchers using Nova continued obtaining high-energy-density data necessary to validate the computer codes used to model nuclear weapons physics.

Though while the release of this was only recent (Project Camelot had a bit on it's existence in an interview a couple years back) it has in fact been operating for a LONG time

Caption
From 1973 to 1977, the Laboratory built four laser systems: (a) the one-beam Cyclops; (b) the one- and two-beam Janus system, which is still in use; (c) the two-beam Argus; and (d) the 20-beam Shiva. Each new laser provided more power and better control over the target-irradiation conditions as well as produced higher temperatures and greater compression and density in the deuterium–tritium fuel than its predecessor.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

This is one of the Laser crystals. Must see the rest of the photos on my link

Nice post Z.
I think that technology like this is the real reason that we beat the Ruskies in the Cold War. I have always believed(don't have enough time to reseaerch right now, but the info on Slayer's thread is awesome) that we attained or engineered some sort of technology that rendered the Russian ICBM useless. I know that the "real" reason is that they were broke. But I believe that there is a little more to it then that. I know that the Russians have big ego's.(not all of them anyway, this is my perception of the situation). So my assumption is that they would rather go "broke" then admit that they got beat at their own little war games.

The information in your thread is unreal Slayer.(in a very good way)

It puts to shame anything on the brainwashing network...lol

edit on 19-2-2011 by liejunkie01 because: in a very good way

edit on 19-2-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Slightly off topic sorry,

To clarify a little bit. I was kind of referring to the lack of education that the public school system gives americans these days. I recall that in history class, "we won the war because Russia was broke" explanation. The lack of details in our public school system is horrible. This was in the nineties. I did graduate, to clear that up.

It is pretty bad when you have to leave school to educate yourself...lol

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
MORE SPHERES

SPHERES A Space Odyssey

The MIT Space Systems Laboratory developed the SPHERES (Synchronized Position Hold Engage and Reorient Experimental Satellites) laboratory environment to provide DARPA, NASA, and other researchers with a long term, replenishable, and upgradable testbed for the validation of high risk metrology, control, and autonomy technologies for use in formation flight and autnomous docking, rendezvous and reconfiguration algorithms. These technologies are critical to the operation of distributed satellite and docking missions such as Terrestrial Planet Finder and Orbital Express.

ssl.mit.edu...

edit on 19-2-2011 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I know that the "real" reason is that they were broke. But I believe that there is a little more to it then that. I know that the Russians have big ego's.(not all of them anyway, this is my perception of the situation). So my assumption is that they would rather go "broke" then admit that they got beat at their own little war games.

If you watch this..
Chernobyl Disaster Documentary
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You will understand their mind set on ICBM's.

A note on these SPHERES...

The first of three SPHERES satellites reached the International Space Station on 24-April-2006 aboard Progress P21. The first operating sessions occurred on Thursday, 18-May-2006 from 10:30am-1:30pm CST.

ssl.mit.edu...

Progress is a RUSSIAN ship

I agree with what Wernher von Braun said that America will 'create 4 enemies in order to justify spending billions on space and regular armaments
1)Russia 2)Terrorists 3)Asteroids 4)Alien Invasion false flag.

The cold war was a ruse so both sides could arm up. They never were our enemy, more like friendly rivals. We saw it in James Bond films, we see it in the book "Two Sides of the Moon: Our Story of the Cold War Space Race" by Astronaut David Scott and Cosmonaut Alexei Leonov

If they are so broke why do they have three ships on ISS when Atlantis comes calling? Two Soyuz TMA's and a Progress robot cargo ship?

The Buran flew and returned without a pilot too... seems they got a head start on robot space ships

And this is their assembly line for Progress and Soyuz vehicles..

They are also taking in millions on space tourists $20 Million for 10 days on ISS and advertizing from American companies...

INTERNATIONAL SPACE SUPERCENTER (ISS) Shopping Mall
www.thelivingmoon.com...

edit on 19-2-2011 by zorgon because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
i was wondering if anyone has heard of the battle of the harvest moon document(mid 90s i think)
could russia be no1 in space with usa BSing world about truth of their space program

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I totally remember reading about some of these weapons back in highschool, still amazing.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jod73

Well anything is possible.
Do you have some links to any articles covering that possibility?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Well anything is possible.
Do you have some links to any articles covering that possibility?

Odd thing is the NAVY just showed us a video of them using a Laser to shoot down a UAV... here is my post

July 19, 2010
U.S. Navy Laser Weapon Shoots Down Drones in Test

During a recent test, a Navy laser using a tracking system from Raytheon shot down four unmanned aerial vehicles

In a grainy, black-and-white video that looks like a home movie of a UFO attack a sleek aircraft streaks through the sky one minute, only to burst into flames the next and plummet into the sea. The silent video, which Raytheon Co. debuts Monday at the U.K.'s Farnborough International Air Show 2010, however, is not science fiction. The defense contractor says it depicts part of a test conducted in May during which the U.S. Navy used a solid-state laser to shoot down unmanned aerial vehicles over the Pacific Ocean.

During the test, the Navy's Laser Weapon System (LaWS), guided by Raytheon's Phalanx Close-In Weapon System sensors, engaged and destroyed four UAV targets flying over water near the Navy's weapons and training facility on San Nicolas Island in California's Santa Barbara Channel, about 120 kilometers west of Los Angeles. The Phalanx—a rapid-fire, computer-controlled, radar-guided gun system—used electro-optical tracking and radio frequency sensors to provide range data to the LaWS, which is made up of six solid-state lasers with an output of 32 kilowatts that simultaneously focus on a target.

www.scientificamerican.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6201149b584e.jpg[/atsimg]

Black Triangles being shot down by Lasers...
This would make a great UFO video.... I bet it would get thousands of flags

Now several people commented that the video looks like it was from the SEVENTIES...

Originally posted by lunacognita
I laughed at that laser shootdown footage you posted. I know Easynow and I joked about it awhile back too when it first was released, because if you tried to tell me that footage was actually shot 30 years ago, I would say the quality of the footage seems to be from about that era.

Funny you would think that... Looky what I found...

Laser Weapons: March 1972
Popular Science

Although military applications of lasers were kept largely a secret, we published an article that pieced together bits of information to conclude that laser radiation weapons would soon reach perfection. We reported that military researchers had used a laser beam to shoot down a drone. Additionally, the Air Force thought it possible to build a space-based laser system that would guide missiles into targeted countries. Military planners also cooked up a laser defense system, which would disable incoming missiles in just seconds. Just nine years later, however, President Reagan's controversial Strategic Defense Initiative ("Star Wars") would research lasers as defensive weapons and test concepts for an X-ray laser beam.

www.popsci.com...

Read the full story in "Laser Weapons -- How Close Are We?"

38 years ago

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

In 1972 laser weapons were tested on stationary targets. In 1973 a laser brought down an aerial drone.

On November 13, 1973, the laser was used against a 12 foot long Northrop MQM-33B radio controlled aerial target, a drone, in an attempt to knock it out of the air. Indeed, the drone did drop, but not precisely as planned. The laser beam burned through the drone’s aluminum skin, frying the control system. The Air Force had hoped the beam would ignite the drone’s fuel tank. The next day, the laser performed according to expectations. The beam found and locked onto the area of the drone where the fuel tank was located for 1.2 seconds, long enough to raise the temperature on the exterior of the fuel tank to ignite the interior vapors. This time the drone went down in a fireworks-like burst of smoke and flame. The two tests marked the first time that aerial targets had ever been destroyed by a highenergy laser.

In 1983 the first airborne laser was successfully deployed against an aerial target.

On May 26, 1983, the ALL shot down an AIM-9B Sidewinder air-to-air missile over California’s China Lake, a feat it quickly repeated. On May 31, it destroyed another Sidewinder, then, on June 1, two more [Other accounts report that in these tests in May and June 1983, the ALL destroyed four other AIM-9B missiles]. The final test for the ALL took place on 26 September 1983. In a joint experiment with the Navy, the ALL shot down and destroyed three 23-foot-long, ground-launched, BMQ-34A Navy drones, representing a Russian cruise missile, a weapon of deep concern to the Navy. The interception and destruction of the three drones signaled that the ALL program was a resounding success, proving that the goal of airborne anti-missile defense was indeed realistic.

www.globalsecurity.org...

Yes, laser weaponry has been under development for quite a while. The airborne system has been problematic and progress has been slow, spotty, and very expensive. But it won't quite go away, thanks to political pressure (the DoD doesn't want it) it's been funded yet again.
online.wsj.com...

There are two things of primary significance with the Raytheon test:
1) It is a demonstration of a practical system which is proven effective as a CIWS by using existing target tracking technology.
2) It performed in a marine environment, an environment unfriendly to the use of lasers due to high levels of aerosols in the air.

edit on 2/20/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Good to see you PHAGE.
I hope all is well. Thanks for the links and info. Zorgon has been very instrumental with his participation to this thread with bringing forth lesser known activities and developments.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Have you seen this?
On Its Way to Ultradestructive Megawatt Power, Navy's Death Ray Laser Breaks Another Record

The Navy’s death ray weapon keeps burning through laser records, on its way to the ultimate goal of searing through 2,000 feet of steel per second.

The Free Electron Laser’s latest milestone involved running its electron injection system for eight hours at 500 kilovolts. That will help the laser become more powerful and more deadly, as Wired’s

The FEL will be a multiple-wavelength weapon that can be altered to account for all the variables it would encounter at sea, like aerosols and moisture in the air. The laser doesn’t use any crystals or inverted prisms or any other materials to focus its light — it works like a particle accelerator, moving electrons around a racetrack to speed them up.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I agree with what Wernher von Braun said that America will 'create 4 enemies in order to justify spending billions on space and regular armaments 1)Russia 2)Terrorists 3)Asteroids 4)Alien Invasion false flag.

Where are they manufacturing the Aliens.
False flag indeed.
We shoot down the holographic invasion with these expensive lasers.
Hey I should be an agent for the Illuminati this sounds good.

The Tesla space ship would not be used and von Braun was lucky in the 1950s Capitol invasion.
See the Alien invasion false flag was already used by Von Braun himself.

Got him the NASA job to use rockets to the moon.
Although some think only Tesla space ship could make the trip in 3 foot lead hull ship
to ward off the cosmic rays. If 50x the speed of light particles still make 100 to
500 ions per cu cm at ground level what chance do Aliens have in UFOs or humans
in flimsy rocket ships.

Can't wait for this stunt.
I think the Asteroids will win unless the electropulsive drive is used.
Electropulsion was banned from use by Tesla as the Earth might have been
sent out of orbit. Bouncing high voltage from towers on asteroids might just
work.

Holographic asteroids should work good enough.
After nose in nose out 9/11/01 and Lunar Lander conspiracies things are
slowing down.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Have you seen this?

Good Ole Navy

A particle accelerator laser... bet that solves some optics and aerosol issues

You seen THIS?

Robotic Frisbees of Death
www.abovetopsecret.com...

UFO's to kill people go figure... and its been worked on for years. Not space weapons so I made a new thread

edit on 20-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
New prototype US spy satellite rushed into active use

An experimental "hyperspectral" spy sat which is able to detect buried roadside bombs and concealed cave or tunnel entrances has been handed over to the US forces for operational use in the Wars on Stuff.

The TacSat-3 was launched aboard a Minotaur-1 rocket along with several other small satellites from Wallops Island, Virginia, in May 2009. The TacSat was designed to prove the US concept of "operationally responsive space", where a military user can make a request and a small inexpensive satellite can be in a suitable orbit within days rather than months or years.

www.theregister.co.uk...

Defense News: DTN News: Pentagon Sees No Big Change In Weapons Spending

(NSI News Source Info) WASHINGTON, - June 11, 2010: U.S. defense spending to develop and buy new weapons systems is not expected to drop dramatically in coming years, but a gradual drawdown may occur, the Pentagon's No. 2 acquisition official said on Thursday. Frank Kendall, principal deputy undersecretary for acquisition and technology, said the Defense Department was keenly focused on reforming its acquisition process and making it more efficient, getting more for the money it spends, increasing oversight and reducing risk on new programs.

defensenews-updates.blogspot.com...

ARTEMIS
Advanced Responsive Tactically Effective Military Imaging Spectrometer
TacSat-3 Hyperspectral Cube

NSI News Source Info) EL SEGUNDO, Calif., - June 11, 2010: Raytheon Company's (NYSE: RTN) hyperspectral imaging sensor known as ARTEMIS is being prepared for a first-of-its-kind tactical military role by the Air Force Space Command. The company's Advanced Responsive Tactically Effective Military Imaging Spectrometer has successfully completed its one-year experimental mission aboard the Air Force Research Laboratory's Tactical Satellite-3. Based on the success of that mission, Raytheon has been notified that the Air Force Space Command will take control of TacSat-3 with the intent to use ARTEMIS in an operational capacity. "The ARTEMIS hyperspectral imager gives military commanders an important new advantage in the asymmetric battlefield," said Bill Hart, vice president for Raytheon Space Systems. "ARTEMIS can detect various man-made and natural materials, which adds a fundamentally new capability for the DoD."

defensenews-updates.blogspot.com...

Some other really cool stuff on that page

RAYTHEON Press Release
Jun 10, 2010 Raytheon Space Sensor Tasked for First-Of-Its-Kind Military Use
raytheon.mediaroom.com...

TACSAT-# Mission Patch

TacSat-3
en.wikipedia.org...

TacSat-3
www.nasa.gov...

Launched from Wallops Island, Virginia
edit on 20-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey thanks for the links. Interesting how they had to rush that project.
Makes one wonder what else they have next on the shelf in development

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Very well-done post.

I have no doubt that many of your suspicions are true. There are a lot of people out there who have been involved in bits of these programs who have made statements about what our true space capabilities are.

It goes all the way from "Alien Reproduction Vehicles" to a base on Mars!

My major concern is that a lot of money is being secretly poured down a very wide drain. And to what end? I'd much rather hear about the latest research on how to turn an average human into a person who can be trusted. Then we could start working together to make this planet into a more livable place instead of finding new ways to blow each other up.

Seems like the search for new "peace" technology should at least get as much funding as the search for new war technology has obviously received!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

hi slayer69 thanks for the reply
im not sure how to post a link but the site i read that document on is
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/fire1.htm
hope you enjoy the read

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join