It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars: It has begun...

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I appreciate the feedback, but presently Zorgon is going to town.
Hard to keep up with all his stuff.

Well then Kudos to you both !
Fantastic Thread Slayer and it's great to see that when there is some decent and well thought out subject matter that the petty forum style bickering stops and a general intelligent discussion can be had minus the tiring swipes and insults
Great Job

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by skonaz

Oh there have been a few here and there but nothing o write home about. I'm glad you appreciate the thread. Many have contributed some good info.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

as i said earlier in this thread . well done for returning ATS back to its old ways.
i for one am very grateful .

And Zorgon, you too . as always you come up with the info...and data.

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

I appreciate the sentiment and passion in your post.
This is how it is unfortunately .

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Cherryontop

I appreciate the sentiment and passion in your post.
This is how it is unfortunately .

And with a heavy sigh, I can only reply, I know.
I appreciate your efforts and research making the thread as well.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
I love those little Sphere drones. I wonder if they are capable of attaching themselves to enemy satellites to hack their signals and keep track of them? What if we've had hundreds of Spheres in space ready to attach themselves to each enemy satellite that is put into orbit. We could have been intercepting every single message they've sent since the 90s.

Nice thought. Never thought about it that way though. I wouldnt be surprised if DOD and DARPA thought about it too. If not attach, it can be in close proximity to intercept the signals. I wonder how many countries monitor their satellite's exterior.
edit on 18-2-2011 by hp1229 because: Add content.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

What if we've had hundreds of Spheres in space ready to attach themselves to each enemy satellite that is put into orbit. We could have been intercepting every single message they've sent since the 90s.

Hmmm hundreds? No room left up there as it is

www.esa.int...

Cosmic Litterbugs I say No self respecting Alien would want to visit here these days

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That image will probably cause a stir as usual when it's posted.
For the record peeps.
That's an exaggeration.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

For the record peeps.
That's an exaggeration.

Agree. The sky looks so darn clean even while in the flight. Imagine looking down at the earth from far above. It is exaggerated as usual like so many other things by Gov't Sponsored Agencies

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Exaggerate THIS

Debris from China's destruction of their satellite NORAD scans July 2007 live scans

Screen shot from AGI Viewer file of Chinese ASAT scenario (five minutes post-attack)

View of ISS Orbit (green) and Debris Ring (red) from Chinese ASAT Test

View of LEO Satellites (green) and Debris Ring (red) from Chinese ASAT Test

View of All Satellites including Debris Ring from Chinese ASAT Test Readily Visible

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Now add to that the Russian/American collision and the US NAVY shooting down one of ours and tell me again how it is exaggerated

Navy Missile Successful as Spy Satellite Is Shot Down (With Video)

With a secondary explosion worthy of the Star Wars franchise, a Navy missile designed for anti-missile defense shot down a defunct spy satellite on Wednesday night. The cruiser USS Lake Erie fired a vertically-launched SM-3 missile from its position northwest of Hawaii at 10:26 pm (EST), and military planners continue to track the debris. “Thus far we’ve seen nothing larger than a football,” said Gen. James Cartwright, the vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The fireball indicates that the fuel tank was struck, he said at a news conference, since there are no explosive materials in the interceptor’s tip or on board the satellite.

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Exaggerate THIS

Your pics are probably accurate in numbers but not in scale..
Those dots are much bigger than the actual debris so do exaggerate the space taken up..
It also doesn't depict differing altitudes..

edit on 18-2-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Your pics are probably accurate in numbers but not in scale..

Not my pics... NORADS

True they are plot points... all moving at speeds of approx 17,500 MPH. YOU try and navigate through that mess

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

True they are plot points... all moving at speeds of approx 17,500 MPH. YOU try and navigate through that mess

I wouldn't even try..
I'm amazed there hasn't been a serious accident with a shuttle or something already..

BTW, are they all moving in the same direction??

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

WOW! what a mess. I know the dots are thousands of times bigger than the objects, but damn. Looks like we need to work on a way to start vaporizing that garbage in space.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Who knows?

Revelation 13:13

And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

What if we've had hundreds of Spheres in space ready to attach themselves to each enemy satellite that is put into orbit. We could have been intercepting every single message they've sent since the 90s.

Cosmic Litterbugs I say No self respecting Alien would want to visit here these days

Yes we certainly seem to be the planetary equivalent of an unkempt house with a broken car on bricks in the front yard with illiterate and malnourished children dwelling within , couple that with the fact that we also have the ol' USA as the crazy old man on the porch with a shotgun - If I was any self respecting civilisation I'd certainly fly right by

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

For the record peeps.
That's an exaggeration.

Exaggerated or not there is still much debris up there. Of course it does come down from time to time but what is the rate of debris coming down compared to the debris we are creating. I would wager to guess that the debris does not come down any where near as fast as we create it.

When I say we I mean the collective space agencies and governments of this planet.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Not only debris... but how do those Aliens slip past the GRID

INFORMATION ASSURANCE DIVISION
NETWORK ENTERPRISE CENTER
NTC - FORT IRWIN, CA 92310
www.irwin.army.mil...

"Defenders of the Domain"

This is a Subgroup of the NSA Information Assurance group. It is composed of individuals who are on the front lines in developing the strategy, the concepts, the planning and the technical implementation in the Information Assurance domain. They are the true leaders in the world of Cybersecurity.

www.linkedin.com...

But I gotta say..

I LIKE their LOGO

edit on 18-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bricmpt
WOW! what a mess. I know the dots are thousands of times bigger than the objects, but damn. Looks like we need to work on a way to start vaporizing that garbage in space.

No vaporizing... MINING it Make a fortune all that gold and platinum not to mention high tech goodies

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The headline reminded me of the Star Wars movies, which begin with a Republic. We have a Republic, too, for now. But we have too many czars along with an Administration that has courts rule their laws Unconstitutional. Fortunately, we have a Congress, that has elections every two years so we can throw the bums out, in addition to a Senate.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join