It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of Schröteri Crater

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RemiLP
i see a VERY blurry picture, that i realy cant get anything out of at all. You need alot of imagination to see anything at all in that picture.

Well we cannot help your eyesight... need an optometrist for that

So what do you see in THIS photo?

[

Originally posted by RemiLP
not sure of what to make of this tho. not good enough to really tell what it is. could be anything.

Same question for you... what do you see in the image above?

edit on 16-2-2011 by zorgon because: ArMaP did it!!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

It's too late now for that, but I will post all the information I can get tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
It's too late now for that, but I will post all the information I can get tomorrow.

No rush, take your time... I would do it but you have access to all that measurement data. Would take me longer

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Text Hello ATS'rs ... Sorry I have not made a proper introduction.. I will.. I read everything here.. Anyway I wanted to post on this moon tracks... Just a thought from my work experience .. most are seeing a track deviation .. I am seeing a (possible) single trench and trench wall cave in. If anyone here has ever dug a single line trench to lay any below ground utilities you can have wall cave in and it looks like a slip.. just food for thought I have seen it on a trench 1/3rd a meter wide.. It depends on the depth of the trench and the cohesion of the soil.. just food for thought
be well
Aimponca

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

So why can't we see the lunar rover and landing module in better res? The LLM is a tiny block with a small shadow, LROC my hind end. WE should be getting hi-res and lot's of detail by now.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I'll bet 100% is those clever, clever Hollywood types and their viral marketing shenanigans for the new "Transformers" movie....and Spielberg is Exec Producer of that upcoming piece of....well. with Spielberg you have a personage with more money than God (Oprah)...so, easy as pie for him to pull this off, eh??

www.transformersmovie.com...

(Already seen the Moon sequence, from one of the trailers that's out....pretty awful and unrealistic. SO, anticipating two
on this. Think I'll save my $14.50 and wait for NetFlix.....).

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
On very close up picture, the anomaly looks as if it has round ball like wheels. Reminds me of this picture of a future concept car with the same type of thing. Though the tracks are odd maybe the wheels move up and down and only touch the soil when more traction is needed, as in this case only on the one side. Looking at the tracks it looks as if there could be a line of wheels under the anomaly, like in-line skates aka Rollerblades, that the anomaly normally travels on like a snowmobile.

Also, what is odd to me is how the shadow is making a triangle shape and a square shape 'right next to each other'. Rocks can make sharp points and even square like shapes but, to see the shadow of them right next to each other makes it seem as if those are shadows of 'equipment' and not rocks.

Interesting photo indeed.
Bzzzzzzz
edit on 2/16/2011 by BuzzingOn because: sp

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

So why can't we see the lunar rover and landing module in better res?

Done. (Except for the LRV, since wasn't one until Apollo 15. Hoping this same guy will produce more of these videos, for all six landing sites soon.....):

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I skimmed from 4 to 8, has anyone ever mentioned UNDERGROUND tunneling? That was my first impression, and are the tracks really concave? If so, wouldn't that indicate settling after a period of time? The natural tracks yeah, but think of a facility underneath the ground.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Sorry for stating the obvious but moon gravity is just 16% of the Earth's. Might help boulders roll a little.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Okay, that could be the LM. Hmm. Could also be photo-shopped. But, thank you, that's the first vid I've seen that has good res. Did I say TY?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
you know...looking at this thing again, maybe those that believe the track was made by a tumbling object are correct....

...but instead of a rock boulder....what about a piece of space debris? or, even something from one of the lunar landing craft upon take off to dock up with the command module?

That would explain both things....why the trail is so weird shaped and why the thing looks man-made, because it is...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

What a coincidence! I just watched moon again monday afternoon.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Wow
Talk about coincidences... This object is in the area that the canceled Apollo 18 was supposed to have landed...

Now we have this...

apollo18movie.net...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by zorgon

I'll bet 100% is those clever, clever Hollywood types and their viral marketing shenanigans for the new "Transformers" movie....

So let's clarify what you meant. You are saying that Hollywood-types are involved with this image. That they have conspired with NASA to insert an anomaly in an image?

Is that what you are saying bro?

That is quite the claim.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
That picture has the typical streaky Kerr effect artifacts that we see in so many UFO pictures.
The number in the corner looks like a date marker that would dehash to 1941?
The sound track should be telling.
How long has this been out?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

Appears to me that the pattern of the 'void' space would place it underneath the object out of sight. The spacing is perfect.

Although it does appear more complex than a boulder, the fact there is a single unified trail would indicate this. If its not this I doubt its aliens. Probably NASA went through with Apollo 18 if anything.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Not much to add that other people haven't said. I love the photos you post on your threads, I get so much from them you would not believe. I can't say for sure what it is and what it isn't but if Never A Straight Answer has anything to do with it we know theres something good there.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
It was stated that the resolution of the close-up is .8 meters per pixel. That would make this rock cluster 26.4 by 15.2 meters large, or 86.6 by 49.9 feet. No NASA or Russian 'rover' put on the moon, Mars, or even in space was ever that large.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I'm glad you like the anomalies Fran.

The good ones are not easy to find. And by that I mean those anomalies where one doesn't have to use their imagination to see a thing. I think this is one of those anomalies.

But if it is artificial, that is totally unacceptable and so people will argue that it is rocks, even if it isn't. It is cognitive dissonance yo. It is BIG in the USA right now.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join