It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fish Fall From The Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Fish falling from the sky is not a new phenomenon, and is only one item on a long list of strange things to rain down upon us. The most common theory explaining "sky falls" is that a water spout (in the case of aquatic creatures) sucks them up high into a thunderstorm, where they sometimes freeze and then fall back to the earth. What I find curious about this particular case is that the fish fell (reportedly) within a 20 foot diameter. Its too bad the witnesses did not think to keep one of the fish with them!

Fish fall from sky during thunderstorm

Something fishy happened during the hailstorm that pounded the city Tuesday evening.

Gulf Islands National Seashore Ranger Melissa Perez and volunteer Adam Wilson were pelted briefly with small, very cold fish while on the park's pier.

It was around 6 p.m. Tuesday when the storm had eased briefly. The two ran out to try and locate minnow traps that had been left on the pier.

The traps were gone, but while Perez and Wilson were looking, something began falling into the water near them causing splashes. Then two icy cold fish hit the deck of the pier and one hit Perez's hat.

"I was pretty upset that I had lost those traps, when fish fell from the sky," Perez said.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Fish...ya....ok.....when elephants start falling from the sky - then we got something to worry about

Maybe the aliens abducated a seafood delivery boy and are practicing their pitching for the next baseball franchise - the LA Gray Boys

new topics

join