It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miley Cyrus's papa intuititively knows the Illuminati minions are negatively influencing his family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Like a good christian, this guy knows something's up.

But I knew something was up ever since I saw the Illuminati symbolism in one of Miley's best music videos, oh and also, when she posed next to Queen Elizabeth, the one who Arizona Wilder claims to have seen shapeshift into a reptilian at one of the satanic rituals, and if you've read the Lacerta files or Andy Pero's account, he will tell you that he saw one of these Illuminati subgroup members, upon realizing that the forcefield around his holographic appearance was breaking through, told Andy Pero " Ok, I'll show you" and clicked a button on his wasitbelt device to unveil his true appearance, that of an around 450 pound reptilian.

ATS peeps, will one of you be kind of enough to embed the pic of Miley next to Queen Elizabeth on here, I forgot how to, it's been a while.

omg.yahoo.com...

When asked whether he viewed his family as under attack by Satan, the God-fearing singer and showbiz dad responds: "I think we are right now. No doubt. There's no doubt about it. ... There has always been a battle between good and evil. Always will be. You think, 'This is a chance to make family entertainment, bring families together ... ' and look what it's turned into."

Billy Ray is depressed.
Michael Loccisano/Getty Images Billy Ray Cyrus's heart is achy, breaky and bitter.

In an uber-revealing, uber-melodramatic interview in GQ, the country star blames "Hannah Montana" and the evils of Hollywood for tearing his family apart.

"I'll tell you right now -- the damn show destroyed my family," he tells the magazine. "And I sit there and I go, 'Yeah, you know what? Some gave all.' It is my motto, and guess what? I have to eat that one. I some gave-all'd it all right. I some-gave all'd it while everybody else was going to the bank. It's all sad."

When asked whether he viewed his family as under attack by Satan, the God-fearing singer and showbiz dad responds: "I think we are right now. No doubt. There's no doubt about it. ... There has always been a battle between good and evil. Always will be. You think, 'This is a chance to make family entertainment, bring families together ... ' and look what it's turned into."

Photos: Miley's Most Outrageous Outfits

Cyrus' personal life is in shambles: He filed for divorce from wife Tish last October amid reports she had an affair with Bret Michaels, of all people. He fears for the future of his megastar daughter, Miley, as she grows up and makes mistakes in the public eye.

"I'm scared for her," he says. "She's got a lot of people around her that's putting her in a great deal of danger. I know she's 18, but I still feel like as her daddy I'd like to try to help. At least get her out of danger. I want to get her sheltered from the storm. Stop the insanity just for a minute."

Cyrus regrets that he treated Miley like a friend and not a parent; when she recently celebrated her 18th birthday at a nightclub in L.A., he put his foot down and refused to attend.

"It was wrong," he complains. "It was for 21 years old and up. ... I said, 'This whole thing's falling apart up there and they just want to blame all this stuff on you again.' I'm staying out of it."

Photo: See Miley's Newest Tattoo

Fired up, Cyrus rambles on about such casualties of fame as Michael Jackson, Anna Nicole Smith and Kurt Cobain, drawing a somewhat bizarre analogy between the late Nirvana frontman (who committed suicide) and his "Party In the U.S.A." daughter (who seems legitimately confident and self-loving).

"That's why I'm concerned about Miley," he says, referring to Cobain. "I think that his world was just spinning so fast and he had so many people around him that didn't help him. Like Anna Nicole Smith -- you could see that train wreck coming. I was actually trying to reach out to Anna Nicole Smith, because I kept telling Tish and everybody around me, going, 'This is a disaster.' Michael Jackson -- I was trying to reach out to Michael Jackson. I knew he had kids, and I was going to invite his kids down to a taping of "Hannah" -- I just felt it would be good for Michael."

Related: Miley To Host SNL

Lest we all brand Cyrus a less evil, equally oversharey version of Michael Lohan (in terms of using the media to get his message across to Miley), he works some preemptive damage control into the GQ interview.

"For the record," he says, "to set it straight, I want to tell you: I've never made a dime off Miley. You got a lot of people have made percentages off of her. I'm proud to say to this day I've never made one commissioned dollar, or dime, off of my daughter."

Illuminati shout out

Miley near Queen Elizabeth

edit on 15-2-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There is a whole story of this evil in the music industry, look into Lady Gaga, Tu Pac, Michael Jackson, I can't remember where I read it, but it talks about the humiliation of Taylor by Kanye as kind of her inituation into the "circle." In other words to be at the top you have to be humiliated by "them" basically giving "them" ownership of "their" soul to get power, fame and fortune.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Also see Jay-Z who blatenly raps about illuninati ect. Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This may sound harsh but it's his fault and nobody elses.

He was in the industry himself already so he knows what it can do and what it does. He is the one who put her in acting and singing. He could have kept her out of it but I guarantee he saw dollars signs as well and now he is regretful because it destroyed his family..

I do not feel sorry for these people in the least bit. They have it better than the majority and yet they still complain. They all know what being famous entails yet when it happens they cry about it.

I would never want to be famous or in the spotlight.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I so called this ages ago.
There seems to be a tride and true formula at play here and it never seems to deviate.

Get kids to worship/idolize the newest teeny bopper heart throb All American, Pure as the undriven snow, innocent,sweetheart star and after everyone buys into it and has bought all of the merchandise, watched all of the T.V. shows, Been to all of the concerts,watched these kids grow up on screen, Then.................

BAMMMMM!

They become dysfunctional little crack whores. In the blink of an eye.
Now we have kids that are still idolizing the same person living a different life.

The Ol' bait and switch.

Now we wonder why our daughters want to dress like prostitutes and our sons are effeminate little pansies (Justin Bieber) without an ounce of testosterone in their little bodies.

I don't let my kids watch that crap.
You know what we watched as a family together last night?
"Addicted"
Now, my kids know what that type of behavior will lead to while other kids who idolized these highly functional retards with record contracts are going to wind up being the adults on that show in ten years.

edit to add:
Since I am spouting off, let me go ahead and call another one
This Justin Bieber has all the markings of an Illuminati controlled puppet.
When his puppet masters decide it is time.....he will be the next to flip out.
He seems all goody two shoes now but when all of the hype dies down in a few years, he will go on some heroine bender and night image videos will surface of him and his openly gay Mexican pool boy "Horatio" getting it on. Or
You'll see Your Precious J Beib snorting a line of Coke off of a male prostitutes ass in a sleazy hotel room in Vegas at Three in the Morning. Either way, the daughters of America will think this is cool behavior and follow suit.

Just sayin.
edit on 15-2-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
There is a whole story of this evil in the music industry, look into Lady Gaga, Tu Pac, Michael Jackson, I can't remember where I read it, but it talks about the humiliation of Taylor by Kanye as kind of her inituation into the "circle." In other words to be at the top you have to be humiliated by "them" basically giving "them" ownership of "their" soul to get power, fame and fortune.

Kanye just humilliated himself with that stupid action of him, that has nothing to do with the illiminati.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Any of you who are interested in the connection between the Illuminati and Hollywood should check out this site, as well as the story that is referred to on the page I'm linking to. Check it out. I guarantee you'll learn things you never suspected about some pretty big names.
Oops, forgot to post the link! Here ya go--educate-yourself.org...

edit on 15-2-2011 by dontaskme because: forgot to post link

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

His fault it most likely is. I doubt even he denies this. However, even if people like this live a better life than most could ever imagine, it is also human to feel empathy for those with regrets.

I feel sorry for a man who realized he put greed before his family all be it too late. It might be too late for his family (though even that can still be fixed). It hopefully is not to late for his daughter.

I noticed in the video she tosses the rose behind her. This seems symbolic of the flower of her innocence being lost. She can once again recapture that innocence but it is harder to get back than it is to keep to begin with.

I hope that they all find what they truly are looking for in life since the father has realized it is not money that will bring happiness.

Raist

new topics

top topics

join